Premarital Sex

Guest YoungLady

2 pages da lecture dey ta onu members ney, jey hajey vi ni gal bani ta fey hor kush bolan da koi faida ni. fey ta time kharaab karan waali gal aa

Veerji, even if we have to devote 10 pages and we can save somebody from making a mistake, I say its all worth it. What is our life about anyways. To lift ourselves above the vikars and if 10 pages and some sangat members-time can help somebody else get out of the chakkar view of one vikar, don't u think, it was time and pages well spent.

Somebody approached you for help, I am willing to help. khalsa soye jo nirdhan ko pale. And bhai Guriqbal singh explained nirdhan doesn't only mean poor by money.

So anybody using -ve approach and saying jaa bhai dhathe khooh vich mar jaa ke, I want those people to think about their own sisters/daughter one day coming to this kind of forum and would u say the samething??

Jo vee hai, es time te man dol giya hai, saada faraz banda hai ke asin uhnu apnee dhee/bhain jaan ke, os nu sahi guidance provide kariye.

Anybody disagrees with me, please show me how.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want those people to think about their own sisters/daughter one day coming to this kind of forum and would u say the samething??
I can easily see myself doing that even if it was my sister/daughter. Explanations have been given by other members already, there isn't much left to say.

My whole point is that we are free to make choices and that it is better to make choices after getting proper information. Make a choice, stick by it, but remember whether it is the correct choice or the wrong one, it's consequences will have to be endured by the person making the choice.

galti oh hai jeri bhul vich howey. sara kush pata tey fey galat kam karna onu galti ni khendey. I do tons of wrong doings (not mistakes) everyday and I will have to live with what comes my way in the future. Same goes for everyone else, including the OP.

i believe that everything upto hugs are ok nothing further. as you said before that 50% of marriages lead to divorce. if you are already having thoughts of divorce, how can you be so sure you are in love. if he can't wait, then that doesn't seem like true love. if you can't wait then it is physical and not love.

read this

sikhi has saved me a lot from lust. i can proudly say that i have never been in a relationship because of sikhi. the temptations have been huge. we have all been tempted by these offers, but remember no matter how strong the temptation its probably not worth it. when temptation is the strongest, that is when your sikhi is tested the most.

you say you that you didn't get much affection from your, i mom wasn't around for most of my childhood and i feel the same way of wanting affection from the female sex. it doesn't always have to be physical at all. having a friend who's there for you helps a lot. what you need is a good guy friend whos there for you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

@shadow and SunnySinghDoad and guest: Thank you very much for the links.

@shadow: Thanks for the text about Mother Gulab Kaur is really great. It is just what you are telling me all the time: Try to direct your love for a guy to from the guy to Waheguru.

@ Amarjit Kaur: Thank you for your message... just have a look at your PMs.

@SunSingh: Thank you for your reply.

@SikheroftheNaam: Thank you for comment... once again I would like to thank you for your previous post. It was great to read that.

@OnlyFive: Yes you make a point there... he is not my husband. I thank you for your comment.

@Methab Singh: Sorry if you got the impression that i have already decided what to do: No I have not made up my mind yet. I am still trying to get my mind into the right direction, it is just not that easy... your second post was really touching....I can see that Waheguru would be disappointed, if I wouldnt obey his will.

@Himat408: You say "i believe that everything upto hugs are ok nothing further.".... whereas other users have written, that already loving a guy you are not married to is wrong. that is my problem, no one can tell you for sure, how much is fine and how much is not.... still I thank you for your answer.

I thank you all for your replies. I did not understand those replies which were written in punjabi... so sorry if i did not comment them. but i thank you for all the links.

thank you all very much,

take care, ym.

Transforming Sexual Feelings

thank you for that link, is was really great to listen what he explains.

the thing is: i have read most replies and you all make sense to me, really. you are right, when you say that i must trust god.

but then again, what is with all the people around me: some really believe in god, most of them are christians(does not really matter which denomination one has, since we all believe in the same god) and the all do have sex with there boyfriends. are they all sinners?!

i hope i do not offend anyone with this reply,

it is just what i going on in my mind,

thank you all very much,

bye

Transforming Sexual Feelings

thank you for that link, is was really great to listen what he explains.

the thing is: i have read most replies and you all make sense to me, really. you are right, when you say that i must trust god.

but then again, what is with all the people around me: some really believe in god, most of them are christians(does not really matter which denomination one has, since we all believe in the same god) and the all do have sex with there boyfriends. are they all sinners?!

i hope i do not offend anyone with this reply,

it is just what i going on in my mind,

thank you all very much,

bye

waheguru, waheguru, waheguru

I go to a catholic school, and so i learn a lot about catholics and christians

and to answer your questions, your friends who have sex with their boyfriends are sinners

because in the 7 commandments (which you can search up on google)

Jesus has said, commanded "You shall not committ adultery"

Waheguru!

- i hope you find the answers to your questions

& may Waheguru himself lead you to the right path

Dear YoungLady jee,

We are sikhs, we stand out. We dont' follow the crowd. We do whats right. What is right or wrong, you can figure it out by just telling your mother. if she says, yeah, go ahead, its right. If she gets all fired up and kicks you out of the house, you know its definitely wrong. Not that I am suggesting to act like a baby and tell your mother before you go to bathroom. But I mean is imagine telling your mom and imagine her reaction for it.

Bakee jo rub nu bhave, tuhanu galat suaadan vich uljhana hai taan rub ne change mande da difference figure out karn dee wisdom nahi deni, je rakhna hai taan He would provide you the wisdom and strength to follow whats right.

Japaju sahib paRna in the begginning vich

ikna hukmee bakhsees, ik hukmee sda bhavaie

what it means is that to some he showers with his grace and to some He keeps entangled in Maya.

lets see where GOD wants to keep you.

Gur Fateh.