Sikhi Camp 2009

BOSS

Yeah one singh before starting keertan told the sangat at late night he went to the darbar tent and when he came out there were footsteps that weren't his own, because these were wet footsteps whereas he did not step in any water, or something like that. And like khalistan zindabaad said lots of lucky people saw singhs in dumallee, wish i did :(. My mate told me one bibi was telling sangat how she saw a huge singh in a dumalla when she was up at night for security, this was the female dorm so it could not be any camper or sevadar. I heard something else about sachkhand pehredaars hearing screaming at night, apparently theres a graveyard nearby?

Does anyone know details of any others?

Sikhi Camp was Truely amasing, some of the sangat said thy had darshan of shaheed singhs whilst at the camp site, one gursikh told the sangat whilst doing kirtan and a few others told some of the sevadaars about seeing huge singhs with massive dammalahs etc - There were alot of things at camp this year, was an overall wondefull experience for sevadaars and campers alike. Baba Ranjeet Singh Jees amrit velah siman was amasing and they said they would love to come every year to the camp. The list of gurmukhs that attended throughout the camp i amasing

vahegurooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah one singh before starting keertan told the sangat at late night he went to the darbar tent and when he came out there were footsteps that weren't his own, because these were wet footsteps whereas he did not step in any water, or something like that. And like khalistan zindabaad said lots of lucky people saw singhs in dumallee, wish i did :(. My mate told me one bibi was telling sangat how she saw a huge singh in a dumalla when she was up at night for security, this was the female dorm so it could not be any camper or sevadar. I heard something else about sachkhand pehredaars hearing screaming at night, apparently theres a graveyard nearby?

Does anyone know details of any others?

double vaheguroooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

stuff like this keeps u on a buzz lol

Camp was amazing!!!

Can't wait for the re-union!!!

kis hee koee koe ma(n)n(j) nimaanee eik thoo ||

Some people have others, but I am forlorn and dishonored; I have only You, Lord.

kio n mareejai roe jaa lag chith n aavehee ||1||

I might as well just die crying, if You will not come into my mind. ||1||

beautiful Shabad - Can't wait to get hold of the audio.

:D