Muslims converting sikh girls

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shadd paray yaar kaanu apna time waste kari janna...parr leh final aun waale...mera taan pathha beh gaya tu taan parr likh ja...

hehe I just made a few post before visiting here blush.gif

Gonna try avoiding it tongue.gif

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Had a flame war as Banda Singh with some muppet calling himself sikh killer. The muslims were begging admin to ban the Sikhs because they couldn't take the heat. I know it;s all a waste of time but maybe next time the Muslims will think twice before they try and make threads of how best to convert Sikhs.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Had a flame war as Banda Singh with some muppet calling himself sikh killer. The muslims were begging admin to ban the Sikhs because they couldn't take the heat. I know it;s all a waste of time but maybe next time the Muslims will think twice before they try and make threads of how best to convert Sikhs.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

:wub:

Ooh I made a lst post - and appreantly I was banned and My message was deleted whne I responded to Sikh_killer

my last post :)

Guest mehtab

When they can't refute our points, they resort to meaningless insults and encouraging others to not waste their time arguing with Sikhs. Doesn't that explain it all?

What we missed out is advertising Sikhsangat on their website, let em have a taste of how full of love we are :)

or are we :wub:

Guest mehtab

Ok here is a one things u guys can do (those of u who are still not banned like me...LOL hahaha). Post that video bout that american getting beheaded. Let em watch it and feel "proud". And encourage all those unfortunate ones who have given up Sikhi to watch it with a "smile" on their dam faces and be thankful for following such inhuman ways of life.

:wub: :) <admin-profanity filter activated> - losers - SAD people can't refute and hence use their 'banning power'

Reminds me of a SIkh website :T:

on a side note - Yeah, I hope they got a lesson.

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

I have not watched the video nor will I but I have read forums on Yahoo regarding the video and over 75% of the comments are absolutely disgusting and alot of these are from Americans. Comments such as "MUAHAHAHHAHA did you see him squeal like a pig". We are truly smack dab in the middle of KalYug.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!