Muslims converting sikh girls

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

I am going to shut up, and listen to Gurujee.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 477

Aasaa:

Where have the Hindus and Muslims come from? Who put them on their different paths?

Think of this, and contemplate it within your mind, O men of evil intentions. Who will go to heaven and hell? ||1||

O Qazi, which book have you read?

Such scholars and students have all died, and none of them have discovered the inner meaning. ||1||Pause||

Because of the love of woman, circumcision is done; I don't believe in it, O Siblings of Destiny.

If God wished me to be a Muslim, it would be cut off by itself. ||2||

If circumcision makes one a Muslim, then what about a woman?

She is the other half of a man's body, and she does not leave him, so he remains a Hindu. ||3||

Give up your holy books, and remember the Lord, you fool, and stop oppressing others so badly.

Kabeer has grasped hold of the Lord's Support, and the Muslims have utterly failed. ||4||8||

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Prabhaatee on Pannaa 1349

Prabhaatee:

If the Lord Allah lives only in the mosque, then to whom does the rest of the world belong?

According to the Hindus, the Lord's Name abides in the idol, but there is no truth in e

ither of these claims. ||1||

O Allah, O Raam, I live by Your Name.

Please show mercy to me, O Master. ||1||Pause||

The God of the Hindus lives in the southern lands, and the God of the Muslims lives in the west.

So search in your heart - look deep into your heart of hearts; this is the home and the place where God lives. ||2||

The Brahmins observe twenty-four fasts during the year, and the Muslims fast during the month of Ramadaan.

The Muslims set aside eleven months, and claim that the treasure is only in the one month. ||3||

What is the use of bathing at Orissa? Why do the Muslims bow their heads in the mosque?

If someone has deception in his heart, what good is it for him to utter prayers? And what good is it for him to go on pilgrimage to Mecca? ||4||

You fashioned all these men and women, Lord. All these are Your Forms.

Kabeer is the child of God, Allah, Raam. All the Gurus and prophets are mine. ||5||

Says Kabeer, listen, O men and women: seek the Sanctuary of the One.

Chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord, O mortals, and you shall surely be carried across. ||6||2||

And this one is for us
This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 5

By becoming subject of a king, people as servants go around the countries to abide orders.

On the birth of a child felicitatory songs are sung in the houses of the maternal and paternal grandfathers.

On marriage occasions the songs are sung by woman in scurrilous language and trumpets are played on the part of the bride and b

ridegroom (but not so among the gurmukhs).

Weepings and wailings are there for the dead;

But the gurmukhs (the Guru-oriented) recite the Sohila in the company of the saints on such occasions.

The Sikh (gurmukh) goes beyond the holy books of the Hindus and Muslims i.e. the Vedas and the Katebas, and neither rejoices at a birth nor mourns at a death.

In the midst of desires he remains free from them.

Lets be firm in Sikhi, and then let them see who they are messing with!

Bikramjit SIngh, do you think "Sikhkiller" is that Pakistani Virk guy by any chance? I forgot his name, but he use to post on Sikh history.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Yeah its Saqib Virk. He tried to make out that he was working in some high power financial post but apparently like most Paki Muslims he drives a minicab :wub:

GurFateh

Bikramjit

I have not watched the video nor will I but I have read forums on Yahoo regarding the video and over 75% of the comments are absolutely disgusting and alot of these are from Americans. Comments such as "MUAHAHAHHAHA did you see him squeal like a pig". We are truly smack dab in the middle of KalYug.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I doubt the people making the disgusting remarks were Americans. They are most probably Muslims pretending to be Americans and trying to lessen the damage done by the Berg murder. Some Muslims are now also trying to present some outrageous conspiracy theories that the CIA, US Govt or Mossad murdered Berg.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

btw, i'm juz curious......whos on that site with user id: khalsa?

cuz from the posts of his that i have read he is doing a good job of handling the situation ^_^ . he has started a peaceful thread and there are ppl there who AGREE with him! now he is a real role model of sikhs at that site ^_^

whoever you are, thanx bro for saying the right stuff and starting a peaceful dialogue ^_^

btw, i'm spicy and i am 100% with you khalsa! i'm juz hiding my identity on that site...