Muslims converting sikh girls

Guest balwinderkaur

although i'm peeved that they are trying to convert more "sikhs", sikhs and hindus.........i admire them for one thing........they TIRELESSLY keep typing their own greetings of wassalam and assalamualaikum....just goes to show how proud they are of their religion...hmmmmmm if there's anything we should learn from these muslims, is to learn how to be kattarh and strong in our faith like they are.

just my half cent

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha

I was reading the post - byt the time i had registered mod had deleted them all  :wub:

guess whoo 'secret Singh' is  ;)

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

:) good one Mr Singh ji!

i registered with neutral name: spicy :) (i couldn't think of a good name)

lol - yea i was wondering who 'spicy' could be :lol: :umm:

Good one

'We muslims' :umm: :(

once there was a story of a sikh girl who befriended a musla, they were boyfriend and girlfriend. the musla began to pray in front of her one night. she asked "what are you doing" from that point he began to brainwash her into islam.

now why do they do this? answer: one who converts people from another faith get to paradise. the more they convert the more girls await them in paradise. there is great pride in converting ikhs, as sikhs used to have great faith in guru ji. we know not everyone does now, but others still think we are back in the 18th century, have proper faith in maharaj.

anyway back to the story. she decided to convert. her hindu friend, bought her some books on sikhi from the library. "sure you want to convet? read these!" said the hindu. so the sikh began to read stories of bhai mani singh, baba dep singh. on the day she was set to convert she walked in with a kara.

"my satguru is better than anyone or anything in this world."

she left.

she was saved. but how many others have enough akaal like her to stick to sikhi?

GUESS WHO SIKH_SEWADAR IS????

HAAWWW, THEY JUST AID I DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO REVIEW THIS!

:) @ typical pendus, :wub: always ready to fight, without thinking things through. Yes i am talking about u guys who are registering at that forum , like its the end of the world.

Just what do u hope to achieve by this?

Here is someting to consider,

Most of us will end up spending countless hours arguing with those poeple and then those posts will be deleted. meanwhile someone trying to learn sikhi will come on sikhsangat and no one will be here, cos all of us are at that website trying to win an arguement when we already know that we are in the right.

So, why not spend that much time taking part in the eassay marathon and posting inspiring sikhi materail on this site so, people can benefit from it, and see how truly beautiful religion we have.

Just remember that someone who has even a little bit of feeling for sikhi, and is on the brink of conversion to another religion, will try to find anything to hold on to sikhi and might come on the forum or sikhiwebsites for reassurance. So we need to make sure that we are here for them not arguing on some website where our posts will be deleted sooner or later.

So stop wasting time on other sites and waste time here (jk :) )