Time To Tackle The Anti-sikh Elements On Youtube

Mehtab Singh

Off late I have seen and have been irritated at the amount of insults against Sikhs that have been bombarding Youtube. These are frustrated Hindus, hateful Muslims, and also pro-India Sikhs. I suggest we assign this task to some members on board here, to get these people booted off Youtube, as and when they come. I search for "Sikh" on Youtube daily, and come across such retarded people all the time. Rather than posting their videos or channels on Sikhsangat, it would be best to send a private message to the members assigned to this task, and have those guys banned or suspended from Youtube. Remember we have young kids on this forum as well, and some videos may not be appropriate for them to watch, so it is best not to post them on the main board.

Initially I had Sarpanch, Amar and Sunny in mind. Anyone else who wants to volunteer can come forward as well. Sarpanch's private messaging feature doesn't seem to work. I am requesting for someone who we can send a private message on Sikhsangat, and that person can get such people's accounts suspended from Youtube.

Who wants to come forward and volunteer? Enough is enough! These people need to be taught who they are messing with, and that can happen only if we are united and proceed with a plan.

So, who is up for it?

Agge Guru maalak aa

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To begin with, what we can do is daily go on Youtube and type "Sikh", and then choose the option for videos uploaded today. Any video that you find offensive towards Sikhi, Sikhs, Gurujee, Gurbani, or any of our Shaheed Singhs, or any Kharkoo Singhs, flag them, and if possible get their accounts suspended. I know they won't stop there, and will come back with a new account. No problem! If they can't stop their filthy attacks, we won't stop fighting back either. I could have done all this myself, but I am not too sure how to get people's accounts suspended immediately in a matter of hours. Those of you who are regular on Youtube may have an idea how to get people's accounts deleted in a matter of hours or in a day or two. Thats why I asked for resourceful members to come forward. Remember, today our weapons are media and education. If they can get our videos on Khalistan taken off, we have every damn right to get their dirty propaganda deleted off as well. The battle and war that we have to fight today is through media and education. Lets make the best use of the maximum resources that we have, and hit where it hurts!

I think the video's on Khalistan are bullsh#t just starts hate ... ever read the comments. Its form watching those video's youth Sikh get pumped and do things which get them in to trouble.

Its simply how you take it or understand the propoganda there...whether take it as an inspiration from the struggle of those brave sikhs and understand that it was need of te time...or confdemn those who post it by saying...dont u have better thing to do...?

but by hiding the truth and not letting the new generation know bout the past they will also start considering their ancestors as terrorists...obviously we can provide guidance to youngsters in this regard...!

regarding comments...let the idiots post watever they want...either answer them in peaceful manner or dnt bother bout it...simple...!

To begin with, what we can do is daily go on Youtube and type "Sikh", and then choose the option for videos uploaded today. Any video that you find offensive towards Sikhi, Sikhs, Gurujee, Gurbani, or any of our Shaheed Singhs, or any Kharkoo Singhs, flag them, and if possible get their accounts suspended. I know they won't stop there, and will come back with a new account. No problem! If they can't stop their filthy attacks, we won't stop fighting back either. I could have done all this myself, but I am not too sure how to get people's accounts suspended immediately in a matter of hours. Those of you who are regular on Youtube may have an idea how to get people's accounts deleted in a matter of hours or in a day or two. Thats why I asked for resourceful members to come forward. Remember, today our weapons are media and education. If they can get our videos on Khalistan taken off, we have every damn right to get their dirty propaganda deleted off as well. The battle and war that we have to fight today is through media and education. Lets make the best use of the maximum resources that we have, and hit where it hurts!

i ve been doing it from time to time...but as per ur suggestion dear...one or two individuals cant help it out...we need help from a lot of individuals and also learned people in this regard who could help in blocking their accounts using their ip address as once an IP address is blocked...these kind off people wont be able to post using same internet connection again..!

we need help from a lot of individuals and also learned people in this regard who could help in blocking their accounts using their ip address as once an IP address is blocked...these kind off people wont be able to post using same internet connection again..!
Then lets do that Singh ji! You know any Singhs with high level technical knowledge who could help out?

Please put in copyright claims to get the videos removed quickly and efficiently

1.The

copyrighted work at issue is the video titled '..................................'

2.The video has pictures taken by me with out my permission and was uploaded ( WRITE SOMETHING SIMILAR HERE)

to

your site without permisson URL: (COPY PASTE THE LINK)

3.my contact EMAIL: (GIVE YOUR EMAIL)

I have a good faith belief that use

of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly

infringing

web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the

law.

5.I swear, under

penalty of perjury,

that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the

copyright owner or am authorized to act

on behalf of the owner of an

exclusive right that is allegedly

infringed.

6.Signed:

6.Signed signature Khalsa Singh (GIVE ANY NAME)

THEN SEND THIS TO COPYRIGHT@YOUTUBE.COM DO THIS WITH ALL ANTI SIKH VIDEOS

we need help from a lot of individuals and also learned people in this regard who could help in blocking their accounts using their ip address as once an IP address is blocked...these kind off people wont be able to post using same internet connection again..!
Then lets do that Singh ji! You know any Singhs with high level technical knowledge who could help out?

While u at it, I have something else to be removed in mind as well.

On the other day, my kids started showing me, mommy, watch these cartoons are in punjabi. When I heard them, I had to ask my kids to stop them right away. My kids had no idea that the words used were actually typical punjabi gaallan. My kids never heard those so far, so they had no clue, they were laughing at what they understood. I discussed with my husband and he told me that its actually muslims who are using punjabi language to spoil the american cartoon shows by dubbing them in punjabi, the bad punjabi.

So once you figured out the logistics of getting rid of spoiled sikh audio/videos, please get to these cartoons as well.

I am sure, parents like me, would appreciate it a lot.