lolll fink its gonna have to be!!!!

btw loll half english half punjabi

its sarbloh ghora!! ghaghaaa!!

:)

back to topic:

ive got a corsa 1.2

dadd 8odd years NCB

but still like 2grand

im 18... and my mums on the quote..am i doin sumfink rong lol??

guroo kirpa

lol

ghaghaa mukta gha, ghaghaa kanaa ghaaaaaaa..............

maaf karna i shud reli stop interupting ur posts jee

Hi,

Read the article in this link http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/compare-cheap-car-insurance

This person Martin Lewis always gives good tips on how to compare insurance and save money. His prog also is aired on TV as well. Last year I followed his advice. I first utilised the search engines given in the above link and then found the cheapest quote which came to around £400 Then I registered myself in a cash back website (we promise to website) as suggested in the above link. I then searched for the cash back amount that my selected insurance company would give me through this cash back website. I got a £50 cash back. So in essence I paid £350 for my insurance rather than £400

The only thing to point out is that the cash back website takes around 2-3 months to credit the cash back to your bank account. At first I did not trust the wepromiseto website but since then I have utilised this website to buy lots of other stuff, like changing utilities companies, buying dvd on HMVs etc etc and then have always given me the cash back.

I'll suggest read the article first and then if you are comfortable then follow the steps that I mentioned. I hope that helps