Truth

Jag_Singh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have I done........... :sleep: :@ :sad:

Nooo, Jag singh that wasn't directed at you at all, you make some really good valid points! :)

I was replying to Singhstas picture- he said lets see if anyone gets the picture, the picture's from a scene in a film and I just wrote what Jack Nicholson (the guy in the picture) says in it!!

It's not directed at anyone I promise! :happy:

sorry for the misunderstanding! :sad:

All these long posts and jack nicholson fixes everything in one sentence :happy:

I hope that pic wasn't directed at anyone or I might have to delete the captions I wrote! :|

lol no I just saw this seemingly endless thread with these deep philosophical replies and thought I'd bring abit of simplicity to the place :D

I feel weird today :D

All I wanted was a heated (not necessarily heated) debate about certain sangats views on truth. Just wanted to keep it clean, it just has to be that one person who ruins it..........Like I have said many many times before, if you want to post things irrelevant to this topic then by all means create another thread.

Sowwiiee :(

• 2 weeks later...

well in your driving example, the problem doesnt really lie with you, its the friends who have an tendency to become jealous, and maybe it might be a blessing that they decide to ignore you for a while, but imagine the reverse of the situation and how the person would feel having found out that you didnt want them to know, or you kept it to themselves. You shouldnt feel ashamed of telling the truth, but the only thing i would say is that sometimes when a person tells others of his achievments he may appear to be big headed, or people may percieve him as being a show off.