His Karaamat He Only Knows

vikramjitsingh

Fateh parwaan karro jioy,

A dimwit gets all the riches and many intelligent people dont even have jobs,

Honest man suffers and robber enjoys though he robs,

One gets sons and grandsons and another at the loss of his only son sobs.

Who can question HIS WISDOM or tell HIM how it should be done,

HE is the MASTER and as per HIS WISDOM HIS creation HE does run.

One has all the vices but enjoys longevity while another despite being cautious dies young,

One cannot think straight though hes in his senses and another thinks straight in nashaa of bhang,

One is horrible in all ways and still finds love and another is pure but does not get any sangh (partner)

HE is the MASTER and as per HIS WISDOM HIS creation HE does run

One works hard but still cannot make ends meet and another doing nothing makes money,

One is happy though hes not well off and another despite being stinking rich finds everything unfunny,

One has been a bad son but he get an obedient son and another though being obedient gets a ruffian sonny.

The cow eats grass and gives milk what does to the dog do to deserve malai?

One who has bad karams has a Midas touch and another who is good whatever he touches turns to chai (dirt),

One who digs khais for other is unharmed and another who saves people form falling into khais dies when he falls into a khai

HIS will is Supreme and should be accepted no questions asked,

We do what for us HE has tasked,

And when we go yonder the reality of this Human Birth will be unmasked.

Guru Rakha

Excuse me if I have misunderstood but although I agree everything is by the will of God I dont believe that God has willed me to be out of work, or with a disability, or to have a son that is out of control. This is my Karam, this is my doing, god does not want me to be poor or upset in any way, I am like this because of my previous actions.

God has given me the oppurtunity to cleanse my previous actions in this life with this pain and I am grateful. But above all of this God has given me human form and showed me the true path and most importantly put me on the path of naam and now it is my duty to do naam simran with every breath through this life and all the ones thereafter and hope that one day I can overcome the 5 evils through naam and earn my place in Sachkand.

I will probably give in to the 5 evils but hope with my Gurus guidance I can overcome these.

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

I am not questioning God. But, tell me how do you explain a baby with deformations or diseases. What is the Karam of the baby to get such a punishment? Well I'm just trying to say that HE knows what HE is doing. We do not know what we've done in our past births.

I too have my share of problems. And I know I'm paying for my past deeds.

The Poem is to accept HIS Will with no questions asked. There are many who feel that 'they did not deserve what's been meted out to them'.

Hope this clarifies my poem.

Guru Rakha