Video: Purpose And Content Of 'krishnavtaar'

Panthic Updates

I have only questions regarding to Charitropakhyan, which I asked you. Should I consider that you are unable to answer me?

Dasam Granth can't be GURbani (thus Guru). Only SGGS is Gurbani. Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are not GURbani but Bani. I have been told this by several Singhs of the Taksal.

I'm out of this, you guys can not discuss to save your lives and continue to do emotional blackmail as you do on other Sikhs. Won't work on me, so keep trying.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Those questions were already answered to. Did you check your PM. This also shows that you lie also a very unsikh trait.

Any composition of our Guru whether contained in sGGs or not is Gurbani. This is not you but kala afghana speaking in you.

It is kala afghana who invented what you are writing here.. To lie is also kala afghana trait.

Noone invited you to enter this discussion. It was your choice.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunnysinghdoad, I showed your hyprocrisy and you didn't like what you saw. Next time look at yourself and where you stand before coming to "unite" the Khalsa Panth.

His real job here is to indulge in subtle propaganda. That is what he was doing here all the time. He says he is pro dasam granth but sends me the following pM .

Fateh Inder Singh,

These are the few questions that have been bothering me about Dasam Granth for quite some time:

"Charitropakhyan

• The very vikaars that are condemned in Gurbani, are the base of this composition.

• The poet (writer) praises Bhagvati godess before starting his composition.

• Poet refers to himself as Shyam at many places.

• Poet has no knowledge of poetry. He referred to male genital as "lunda" etc, which shows the lack of poetry that the poet had. Sri Guru Granth Sahib has more mature words to describe the male genital, like indaree.

• 404 tales, most of whom are very disgusting in nature. "

Kindly answer these questions. I am 15 years old, and your much more senior, and I think you wouldn't mind teaching me about Dasam Granth ?

Take care

WJKK WJKF Ji

My reply that was sent to him and he says i did not reply to him.

1) SGGS ji deals with only spiritual aspects and its message is to spirit. Dasam granth deals with spiritual aspects, bir rass, politics and tricks one has to face while living a householder's life and the urge to fight for upholding righteousness. These things are necessary while we get organized as a religion.A sikh was not meant to be a bhagat or sanyasi only. he was to lead a householder's life and charitropakhayan teaches him

caution.

2) Charitra first is all praise of akal purakh. It starts with

Tu hi khargdhari tuhi badhwari

Tu hi teer tarwar kaati katari.

Only an ignorant biased person will call it as a praise of any goddess.It is no different what we get in Jap ji sahib

"Gur issar, Gur Gorakh burma

Gur parvati mai"

3) Poet ram and shyam are pen names of guru gobind singh sahib. had you read charitropakhayan you would not have raised this question. In one charitra these poets appear together which means that they are one person.

fauji had a debate with us on chariropakhayan on sikhawareness site. Finally he ran away form there unable to find approriate replies.

4) Charitropakhayan are secular stories told to khalsa panth to avoid moral pitfalls. These are mythical tales. The prupose of myth is to give a moral lesson in the end of story.

Nevertheless such words do come in SGGS also. You will find woman organ mentioned as Bhag in SGGS also.

Need to remember that Dasam granth is for Gurmukhs and not for manmukh bhogis. Reading this granth khalsa could raise his character to great heights and his enemies were praising his moral character. But the moral character of todays pakhandis who criticize this granth is worst even at the age of 80 years.Neo Guru of this sect was fined by a canadian court for a case of moral aptitude while he was Granthi in a Gurudwara in Victoria, BC

5) there is nothing disgusting in cHARITROPAKAHYAN.These are cautionary tales and tales are written in mantri -bhup sambade style where in a minister tells stories to his king. Fools of kala afghana cult do not understand that and they distort these stories and link these to Guru Gobind singh ji. That shows that these people neither follow Gurmat nor have seen gates of higher institutions of learning. They have no ability to understand literature.

Inder Singh, your the biggest liar I have known. Is this what Charitropakhyan teaches you? LYING???

Here is proof that YOU NEVER REPLIED ME IN THE MESSAGES SECTION.

fjn6nc.jpg

Stop lying man, stop lying.

You know what my Guru says about liars?

"ਅਸੰਖ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ ਕੂੜੇ ਫਿਰਾਹਿ ॥

Asaʼnkẖ kūṛi▫ār kūṛe firāhi.

Countless liars, wandering lost in their lies. ~~ Ang 4, SGGS Maharaj - Guru Nanak Dev Ji"

WJKK WJKF Ji

S S Deod

What does a debate with ABC or XYZ has to do with the topic of this thread? Or for that matter to the subject of Dasam Bani....

Who cares if some junky doesnt believe in Dasam Bani? He is answerable to his own deeds.

That you once 'again' on this forum brought this 'appeal' for a 'debate' with your 'ABC/XYZ big brother' was a serious flaw.

And keep Charitropakhyan away from your sarcasms if you cant understand its content. Your sarcasm only proves that you dont care to understand, and already have your prejudices.

Inder Singh, your the biggest liar I have known. Is this what Charitropakhyan teaches you? LYING???

Here is proof that YOU NEVER REPLIED ME IN THE MESSAGES SECTION.

fjn6nc.jpg

Stop lying man, stop lying.

You know what my Guru says about liars?

"ਅਸੰਖ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ ਕੂੜੇ ਫਿਰਾਹਿ ॥

Asaʼnkẖ kūṛi▫ār kūṛe firāhi.

Countless liars, wandering lost in their lies. ~~ Ang 4, SGGS Maharaj - Guru Nanak Dev Ji"

WJKK WJKF Ji

Sunny Doad

You can fabricate whatever you wish and post here. But the fact is that you were replied to

and the same reply was posted here when you denied.

You should be ashamed of when you denigrate writing of Guru sahib here. That hsows the real

Gurnindak in you hardened by kala afghana's teachings. On one hand you say that you

are pro Dasam granth and at the same time you curse its contents. That is called double standards,

thuggery and deceit that only followers of kala afghana cult are known to indulge in.

Second proof of your lying is that you state you are 15 years old and you have been writing on

this forum for quite some time. You seem not to grow.

In his PM to me Sunny Doad writes as below

Kindly answer these questions. I am 15 years old, and your much more senior, and I think you wouldn't mind teaching me about Dasam Granth ?

He joined this forum in 2006 and has over 2400 posts to his credit.

Something is not right here.

Did he start writing on this forum when he was 12 years old?

His posts and knowledge about Dasam Granth sahib does not

support his claim about age.And nobody is asking his age here.

He furnishes it himself to gain sympathy another trait of kala

afghana thugs.

Really? I'm not 15 years old? You don't even know me. Yes I started posting at age 12.

I'm not the one who is going to fabricate, If a mod wishes to, he can check my pm (I'm willing to provide my password to him/her)

Khalsa Land, I wasn't replied by Inder in my pm box. A mod can check it if he/she wants to. I appreciate Harmanjit Singh, who atleasts ANSWERS my questions.

Unlike you lot who insult and call me names for some questions.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Khalsa Land, I wasn't replied by Inder in my pm box. A mod can check it if he/she wants to. I appreciate Harmanjit Singh, who atleasts ANSWERS my questions.

Unlike you lot who insult and call me names for some questions.

WJKK WJKF Ji

If you were not replied to then how did the reply got posted when you denied . That means it was there and same is in my email section.

Your questions are not going to end as they are not genuine. The purpose of questioning is not any clarification. The purpose is to deride bani.

No its not to deride or whatever. I got an answer in this thread and I will think about it...

You did not reply me, any mod can see that in my PM box. Stop lying.

If your so sure of having sent the reply, then contact any mod, and we'll see who is lying and who ain't.

WJKK WJKF Ji

No its not to deride or whatever. I got an answer in this thread and I will think about it...

You did not reply me, any mod can see that in my PM box. Stop lying.

If your so sure of having sent the reply, then contact any mod, and we'll see who is lying and who ain't.

WJKK WJKF Ji

The answer i posted is from the reply in my email box. I have the proof mysef to rebut your

nonsense.

May be you need to grow up to understand and analyse bani. You are still a kid to comprehend

bani.