London Sikhs Dont Support Khalistan News Report Sohan

SaRpAnCh

Misinterpretation is a big factor, if you listen carefully to what Samra is saying it is very clear that he is talking about the muslims who did the bombings in london on the bus and tubes. Samra is talking about "home grown terrorists" and how "people who grow up in our country, and they're the one who try to blow up your brothers and sisters" I have no issues with what Samra is saying but i DO HAVE AN ISSUE with the people making this "report" they it is clear that Samra is NOT talking about Sikhs but rather Muslims the people producing this report have taking what Samra is saying out of context and tried to make it look like he is speaking out against Sikhs when in fact he is talking about crazy Muslims who blow up buses and trains. If anything i think Samra should take legal action against these "reporters" who are more like agents trying to sow discord and create animosity amongst our people. Classic GOI tactics.  

However i would like to make it clear that i am not disagreeing with the above posts, it is very clear that there are elements within the Southall committee that are traitorous and counter-productive take this cat for instance:

http://www.akashradio.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=watermark&id=4&catid=2&orig=1&no_html=1&Itemid=90

those of you who dont know the guy on the left is Badal's son and on the right is an Official Southall Sell-out!!

Samra seems to compare and says 'Like' we have here - he must have been told before hand on what the report was about,had he not I don't think he would have said like we have here who was he comparing here to?

The truth is out ,and has been long comming about these lot no different than Sohi and Co just a Panthic Face and mandate which is not put in to action,Im not saying openly support Khalistan alhthough I believe that would be gd and I have no problem with that ,but don't take part in Indian Propaganda against Khalistan and speak against it,don't tear down calenders of Shaheeds ,Shaheed Sant Bhindranwale declared Khalistan during Bluestar and even said the foundation stone would be laid during a military assault.

i find that the indian goverment is paying sikh people to go against khalistan and we should rember wot sant jarnail singh bhindranwale said, we dont want khalistan and we aint asking for it but would take it if we had the chance all we ask for is "equal rights"

May be the GOI is funding so called Khalistanis to use there extremist views to divide the Sikhs more than they already are while preaching there anti sikh and prejudice views against, hinduism, islam and anything else that doesnt fit into their version of sikhi.

just because this person does not believe in the khalistani movement does not mean hes "anti gurmat" "nang" "rss funded" "goi" and what not. people need to accept that people have a freedom of speech and many people out there hate this klhalistani movement.

fateh

Fair enough. But what about tomorrow?

Just because someone doesn't believe in keeping kesh doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to drink alcohol doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to worship Hindu deities doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its no big deal going to fake saints and wearing their threads doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Where is the end?

i find that the indian goverment is paying sikh people to go against khalistan and we should rember wot sant jarnail singh bhindranwale said, we dont want khalistan and we aint asking for it but would take it if we had the chance all we ask for is "equal rights"

May be the GOI is funding so called Khalistanis to use there extremist views to divide the Sikhs more than they already are while preaching there anti sikh and prejudice views against, hinduism, islam and anything else that doesnt fit into their version of sikhi.

And how would you know that sir, unless you knew a little too much about this GOI :)

just because this person does not believe in the khalistani movement does not mean hes "anti gurmat" "nang" "rss funded" "goi" and what not. people need to accept that people have a freedom of speech and many people out there hate this klhalistani movement.

fateh

Fair enough. But what about tomorrow?

Just because someone doesn't believe in keeping kesh doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to drink alcohol doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its ok to worship Hindu deities doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Just because someone thinks its no big deal going to fake saints and wearing their threads doesn't mean he/she is not Sikh

Where is the end?

This is exactly my point, may be you should open a Gurudwara and run it based on your principles:-

No mona sikhs allowed

No Hindus - Muslims - Christians e.g. non sikhs

No alcohol drinkers

No meat eaters

No one that worships hindu deities

No Sants and Babas

Basically no one that follows your version of sikhism. Then we can use our Gurudwaras to do parchar of naam simran like our Gurus taught us.

Oh I forgot to mention GOI employees..LOL

This is exactly my point, may be you should open a Gurudwara and run it based on your principles:-

No mona sikhs allowed

No Hindus - Muslims - Christians e.g. non sikhs

No alcohol drinkers

No meat eaters

No one that worships hindu deities

No Sants and Babas

Basically no one that follows your version of sikhism. Then we can use our Gurudwaras to do parchar of naam simran like our Gurus taught us.

Oh I forgot to mention GOI employees..LOL

First of all, what a generous move to defend the opinion of someone else :rolleyes: . You totally went off track from my post. Its called sarcasm. There is no "my version" or "your version" of Sikhi (and yes the name is Sikhi). In case you didn't know, a Gurdwara is supposed to be based on Guru's maryada and Gurmat, not what I or you think. What makes you think that a Gurdwara which is pro-Khalistan is not doing parchar of Naam Simran? Have you been to all of them?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think its you who has a problem (a personal one?) with the idea and concept of Khalistan. Guru Sahib says "raaj bina neh dharm chaley hain, dharm bina sab dalay malay hain. He makes it clear as to WHY one would need raaj. Look at the Islamic coutries. They follow and even enforce Islam in their raaj. Christians do the same in their controlled nations. Hindus are going to the extent of engulfing non-Hindu faiths as "branches of Hinduism" in their raaj, i.e. India. The present day situation of Sikhs in India (and all over the world for that matter) is exactly what Dasmesh Pita Ji said "dharm bina sab dalay malay hain". That is what we've become, dalay malay. Don't worry no one is going to oppress the kind of Sikhs you've enlisted above, because forcing religion down someone's throat is not the Sikhi way, atleast not that I know of. Where have we heard of Gurmukhs like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale forcing people to keep kesh or quit alcohol? Yes he did make them do it, through love and inspiration. Maharaj said "jab eh gaye bipran ki reet, mai nah karu inn ki parteet". Loads of Sikhs are stuck in bipran ki reet already, like going to fake babas, doing other meaningless rituals that are non-Sikh and unSikh to the core. That is why Guru Sahib isn't really doing parteet of such Sikhs. So now we are stuck in bipran ki reet, and therefore we have become dalay malay. The solution is then to have Sikh raaj, to have Khalsa raaj. Guru Sahib also tells us how to get it. "Koi kisi ko raaj nah deh hai, jo leh hai nij bal se leh hai", you have to fight and win it. No one is going to offer it to you. Khalsa raaj is something Gurujee has predicted Himself. The earlier we wake up and accept it, the better. For more, read Bhai Rama Singh Ji's own vision of Khalsa raaj in his autobiography.

By the way, I am not from UK, so I don't know (or want to know) this person in the video, which is why I am not commenting on him. If you are here to defend him, lol, good luck!