Is it just me?

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 12

Even being adept in the Vedas and Shastras Narad, the sage, had no forbearance.

He would listen to the conversations of one assembly and would talk about it in the other.

Sanaks et al. also always reminded of the child wisdom and because of their restive nature they could never attain contentment and always suffered loss.

They went to heaven and happened to curse Jay and Vijay, the door-keepers. Ultimately they had to repent.

Because of his ego Sukadev also suffered for a long time (twelve years) in the womb of his mother.

Sun and moon also full of blemishes, indulge in the cycle of rising and setting.

Engrossed in maya they are all afflicted by ego.

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 14

Even being an ascetic, Narad merely talked (of here and there). Being a backbiter, he popularised himself only as a tell-tale.

Sanak et al. got angry when they having gone to Visnu were not allowed entry by the doorkeepers.

They forced Visnu to undergo ten incarnations and thus the peaceful life of Visnu got tormented.

The mother who gave birth to Sukdev was caused to suffer by him by remaining undelivered by the mother for twelve years.

Only gurmukhs tasting the fruit of supreme joy have endured the unendurable (name of the Lord).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

narad muni, dont u shiver when u see the pictures of shaheed bhai sukha and jinda? or hear their names? they killed ur mamajee gen. vaidya, remember? what makes u think that if a Singh gets to lay hands on u, that u will get away? it is ur rss and their illegitimate siblings who have messed the minds of the Sikh youth of Punjab. the day these youngsters come back to senses, and recognize who and what they are, start counting backwards, coz the end of those like u wont be very far off!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

fake narad muni ------->> hit.gifhit.gifhit.gif

Sat Shri Akal Khalsa ji,

Why is this all hatred and anger? I am not perfect but i know that anger is one of the evils our guru g instructed us to control. I agree that its some times hard to control but i see that as an oppertunity to test how well I can control those five thieves. And Nard Muni is providing us the perfect oppertunity to test it ,lets see how strong sikhs are from our heart after all saint comes first. Remeber Bhaie kahaneya g (may be i have spelled it wrong) gave water to his enemies. he was true Gursikh who did not have anger even towards his enemy. Sangat g no matter what fabricated lies are..just lies and Nard Muni just sounds like misinformed..why shouldn't he be..Indian gov. has propagandas. I will rather have pitty not anger. Vir Nard Muni ji why are you targeting someone's personal life. I hope later on in life you will realize that what is right and wrong (all bout blue star). Just say waheyguru and do your karma and please do not make personal remarks which will fuel hatred and nothing else..if you want to prove something vir g give us facts and proofs.

Khalsa ji Guru Nanak dev ji said "Harsh words bring only grief. Listen, O foolish and ignorant mind!" siree raag page 15 shri Guru Granth sahib ji.

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

You are right "SHRI_Waheyguru_ka-ho_ji" jee. May be this is a good proof that I am a Punjabi, as I lost my temper. But it is nothing to be proud of. Sometimes the truth can be hard for some people, and if they are stubborn fanatics who cannot stand an opinion different to theirs, sadly only they are to blame. Stereotyping someone because of their background is a trademark of the culture someone here is proud of, and they call it "Punjabi" culture.

This is not the first time I have had to face this. There have been many so called Amritdhari Sikhs who think I am an RSS agent just because of my background. At the same time there are others (like one in this thread) who may belong to the same background as I do, and so cannot accept the fact that one of their own is going into another faith.

I pray that Gurujee blesses both these parties with brains. By throwing false allegations, and trying to push me away from the path of Sikhi, they are only spoiling their own accounts with Dharamraaj.

Thanks for your enlightening post ^_^^_^ .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sat Shri Akal Rochak vir g,

vir g don't get angery when Amrit Dhari calls you Rss why? beacuse vir g they are so traped in maya. that ego..is just like particals of dust which causes discomfort in the eyes...and blindness. I guess they did not realize the true hidden meaning of Amrit and Khalsa(hidden why beacuse humanbeings eyes are tircked by maya so many times and he even do not realize that) Amrit means something pure.. a pure Sikh can see the souls ..he just do not the colour or physical body or some is a wearing a kirpan or turban or ja-nay-u or ti-lak. I would say those eyes... which still see the these things in human first they have to learn..they have to read Shri guru Grath sahib ji from their heart..from their soul. Beacuse we all are souls first ..we all are just fighting for ma-ya-vee cause..He said this to me and i will say this. Do not waste this precosious life(being human) on these baseless arguments who belongs to which religion and what not ..use your each breath to remeber Akal Purk the creator of the universe. Just say wahey guru and May Akal purkh ji bless us all to fight against these five evils which tricks us with so cunningness.

Sat Sri Akal:

Well, now that you have warped the words of the Dasam Patshah and tried to slander his reputation (like you could succeed), the fruits of your labor will become apparent soon enough.

Start praying.

P.S. You know a guy named Rajinder Nijjar...if not, you two should really get together and exchange some views.

:) @ :lol: @ :umm: @

GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS NARAD MUNI, and I WILL COME AND MEET, YOU AND SEE YOUR GUTS.

MY UNCLE IS IN THE ARMY - SO I'VE GOT NO PROBLEMS IN GIVING YOU A VISIT :wub:

Give me the details, and look forward to somone special, with some special ladoos :)

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!