What Age Did You Start To See White Hairs

london001

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh whatever you do, just don’t dye your hair otherwise every hair in your body will be exaggerated to the chemical. Basically everything will become white. The best thing you can do is, use the chemical, kurri’s use i forgot the name of it ermmmm.....cant remember , basically is looks like saag or something like that.. use that it’s should do the trick. J

Singh whatever you do, just don’t dye your hair otherwise every hair in your body will be exaggerated to the chemical. Basically everything will become white. The best thing you can do is, use the chemical, kurri’s use i forgot the name of it ermmmm.....cant remember , basically is looks like saag or something like that.. use that it’s should do the trick. J

do the trick? trick to accomplish what?

Singh whatever you do, just don't dye your hair otherwise every hair in your body will be exaggerated to the chemical. Basically everything will become white. The best thing you can do is, use the chemical, kurri's use i forgot the name of it ermmmm.....cant remember , basically is looks like saag or something like that.. use that it's should do the trick. J

do the trick? trick to accomplish what?

Remove white hair...what else? have you even read the original post properly......lollll very dim singh