Why Am I Sad That Indira Gandhi Died?!

gurmzz

in a publicity stunt indira went to sri harimandir sahib ji (with cameras) after she ordered the attack.,...

and right in the holy charan of sri gruu ramdas sahib ji.....

she still refused to to apologise.

bhindranwale had expressed on many occasions that he is happy to have a open dialog with indira at any Gurdwara Sahib.

she refused.

She was not democratic,... we know this because she was found guilty of election fraud and then rewrote the constitution to make it all legal.

She knew what opperation bluestar would do.

Look at the code name for Gods sake...

Blue Star.,..blue = colour of the akaali's, and bhindranwale was often called the rising star. when the gursikhs would attain shaheedi we would say ' a star has fallen'.

Operation Blue Star was an attack on Sikhi.

this has been akhnowledged by non muslims who have years studying the events including Dr Arshi (a Hindu) and Cynthia Mahmood.

If India was our government, they would not have attacked us. When Sri Amritsar Sahib was attacked the heart of every Sikh was attacked. Indira signed her own death certificate.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a publicity stunt indira went to sri harimandir sahib ji (with cameras) after she ordered the attack.,...

bhindranwale had expressed on many occasions that he is happy to have a open dialog with indira at any Gurdwara Sahib.

she refused.

She was not democratic,... we know this because she was found guilty of election fraud and then rewrote the constitution to make it all legal.

Blue Star.,..blue = colour of the akaali's, and bhindranwale was often called the rising star. when the gursikhs would attain shaheedi we would say ' a star has fallen'.

this has been akhnowledged by non muslims who have years studying the events including Dr Arshi (a Hindu) and Cynthia Mahmood.

If India was our government, they would not have attacked us. When Sri Amritsar Sahib was attacked the heart of every Sikh was attacked. Indira signed her own death certificate.

I have to agree with that!mellow.gif

of course the singhs had compassion for indra ghandi. espically bhai beant singh, bhai satwant singh. they really did care for indra ghandi. why do u think they sent her to a better place?

op are you kidding me? smh @ you believing government controlled ndtv instead of using your common sense..... lol yeh she really cared for the sikhs, she showed her love for the sikhs by ignoring every call by our leader to have a dialogue and then by making harminder sahib into a battlefield..... yup i can just see the amount of love she had.

and smh @ you saying she wanted to do what was best for the country, since when did trying to wipe out a community became the trait of a good leader?

25 years on and we still have people clueless about the genocide we faced.

she refused.

I have to agree with that!mellow.gif

Ok we can stop giving gskapoor a hard time.

You see through dialogue comes education and understanding.

Bhindranwale was correct in telling indira to discuss issues at any Gurdwara Sahib in the presence of Satguroo Granth Sahib Jee and sadhsangat.

also gakapoor, another point to note.... neither did indira, delhi government or punjab government attempt to stop bhindranwale and other sikhs travelling around delhi with AK47s prior to 1984. Indira wanted the situation to continue, she was very tactical in her actions.

If the indian government had respect for sikhs they would have removed their shoes before entering the holy complex, and they would not have brought alchahole and tobacco into the premises... let alone kill devotees.

Also..... why did indira chose to attack the holy complex on the Shaheedi annerversary of 5th Satgutu Ji.... who founded the Harimandir Sahib?.... 5th Satguroo Jee also started off the great tradition of Shaheedi.

there are many more issues..... i could write write an entire essay for you... but its better you learn about it yourself. because you will learn a wealth about Sikhi in the process.

We shouldnt have just killed her, we cud have sent her a letter first!! We could have asked her why she had done that and we shud have presented the reasons why we wanted Khalistan...To me modern sikhs are just impatient..Khalistan will come by time!!!

btw veerji contrary to the indian propaganda machine, Bhindranwale was not fighting for khalistan. there are many recordings that confirm this.

Sikhs didnt go streight to the Gun...... Sikhs proposed the anandpur sahib relolution. Look it up, i feel our demands were fair and fully justified.

thx paneer monster! plus, i have a question: I researched the anandpur sahib resolution and it said they wanted a seperate State called Khalistan, does that mean that khalistan wud be part of India, or state as in another country! :/

Thx WJKK WJKF

i dunno, just weird that im sad she died :/

i know she was bad to us sikhs but still i dunno whyy im sad :(

^Its because you're a <banned word filter activated>.

did u have the time to read the whole discussion?!