Sikhs Should Boycott Amitabh And His Families Films,shows Etc

hawk13

Time has come for sikhs to take proactive steps to highlight 1984 genocide. One step should be to boycott amitabh his son, aishwarya movies and shows for his role in inciting murderers during 1984 genocide. Sikhs in Punjab should not allow his or his families movies in cinema halls it will be first step to take action and sikhs living outside india should not interact with him. Akal Takht should pass hukumnama to sikhs not have any inks with persons accused of killing sikhs like jagdish tytler, sajjan kumar, arun nehru, bhajan lal kps gill, sumadh saini , k.s brar , g k gaur , kamal nath these r modern day abdalis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

I also have my doubts about his role in 1984 anti Sikh pogroms.I dont think he was involved although one thing is clear he was close to Rajiv Gandhi at that time.But one must remember that later on he became disallusioned with Congress party and since then he has distanced himself from congress .It could be because he did not agree with Congress role in 1984 anti Sikh pogroms.

His mother was a Sikh(even if not a proper Sikh)Moreover I think the protest against him are more politically motivated than anything else.If some one has solid proof then please share it here.

Guest PunjabSingh

Akal Takht should pass hukumnama to sikhs not have any inks with persons accused of killing sikhs like jagdish tytler, sajjan kumar, arun nehru, bhajan lal kps gill, sumadh saini , k.s brar , g k gaur , kamal nath these r modern day abdalis

Do you really think Akal Takht will pass a hukamnama against all the persons you have mentioned while badal is in the chair ?Why hasn't such a hukamnama been passed till now for 25 years ? Now Badal is calling for setting up "special courts" for speedy justice for 1984 anti Sikh pogrom victims and also for setting up a "memorial "for 1984 anti Sikh pogroms victims.

Sikhs should ask Badal :

Why didn't he get the above implemented when NDA(BJP-Badal dal) party was in center ?

Where is the memorial for 1984 operation bluestar shaheeds ?

Where was Junior badal when the Sikh youth were being killed in fake encounters in Punjab ?

Why did the so called panthic leader badal send his son first to Lawrence School,Sanawar(Himachal) and later to USA when Sikh youth were being killed in fake encounters in Punjab ?

Badal should not mention anything which he himself can not implement.Badal daliyas and the likes had earlier done similar thing by instigating Sikh youth in the name of "Dharam Yudh Morcha".After getting unknown number of Sikh youth killed from 1984 till today in the name of "Dharam Yudh morcha" badal started hobnobbing with the parties in the center and declared himself "married" to BJP.Continuing with this trend he declared Akali dal a "Punjabi party"at Moga in 1996 .Now he wants Sikhs to believe that overnight badal dal has become a "Sikh party" again.

The fact is badal dal and SGPC are stunned by Punjab's response to the bandh call on November 3,2009 and are trying to do damage control exercise .Moreover SGPC election is around the corner and the panthic dals who were succesful in having a peaceful,total Punjab bandh are in direct conflict with badal dal for the SGPC elections.

There are also reports that badal dal is once again hobnobbing with Sirsa saudhaa saadh after putting various Sikh leaders like Bhai Bittu in jail.There are reports that badal is going to give green signal to Sirsa saadh for restarting "Koorr Charcha" at dera Salabatpura.

Now the question is how long will the Sikh quam allow itself to be fooled and taken for a ride by Panth daa gadaar and RSS stooge badal ?

Sikh panth dee tin gadaar "Tohra,badal,longowal".Two are gone,one is left.

Unfortunately, in this uncaring world, mass boycotts hardly ever work.

If you have some kind of personal link with the man, you could let him have piece of your mind, though.

It seems that people who have a Sikh background, but who live in a non-Sikh milieu, often have a need to prove their anti-Sikh credentials in order to gain acceptance in their circles. Although no one could ask a non-Sikh to risk his life to save Sikhs, you could at least not egg on the killers.

How can any of you actualy 'doubt' his involvement in 1984 ? He wasn't just fairly close to the Gandhi family, its a well known secret that Gandhi was possibly his half-sister.....given the fact that his mother had an open sexual relationship with Nehru (which nehru admitted to many times) and Amitabhs own 'father' was one of Indias most raging homosexuals who would never get intimate with Amitabhs mother.

When the witch died in 1984, Amitabh was raging with anger. He wanted blood and he called for blood. Sikh blood.

p.s. You found out whether his mother was a sikh or a hindu at her funeral. She had a full blown 100% Hindu funeral. Unless Jews have Muslim funerals, Hindus have Rastafarian funerals and Sikhs have Bhuddist funerals, I think we can safely assume she was a Hindu.

.given the fact that his mother had an open sexual relationship with Nehru (which nehru admitted to many times) and Amitabhs own 'father' was one of Indias most raging homosexuals who would never get intimate with Amitabhs mother.

wooh wooh watch ur tongue dude when u speak about a female ... either you should back up such things with a proof or dont come up with self made stuff ... and mods should be strict now why are they allowing such remarks in every other thread ...and brother if ur weak ur welcome but dont make sikh community look week by abusing someones mother he being good or a bad guy ...

^ How old are you Jassa ? I'm asking because you don't seem to be very well read as yet. I suggest you read Nehrus own remarks about his "intimate relationship" with Teji Bachan.

Don't feel bad though....your knowledge will improve with age. Also with age, you will stop being so scared of things that happen in this world. Your a nervous, delicate, fragile little flower right now but things will improve with age. :)

^^ link please ... simple as that ... :lol: .. i m waiting

1st guy --- A had relation with wife of B

2nd guy --- Oh is that so you have anything to back up

1st guy --- Prove it :@ You want me to prove :@

2nd guy --- Yes

1st guy --- Why dont you prove A didnt had relation with wife of B :@

2nd guy --- :wacko:

Guest PunjabSingh

If anyone including Amitabh had direct links with the 1984 anti Sikh pogroms then he/they should meet the same fate as Lalit Maken(if you know what I mean).

But if a person is not involved and there is no proof to back his/her involvement in the genocide then no innocent should be accused of anything which he/she has not done.We should remember a number of Sikhs were in fact saved by Hindus also.I was in Jammu at that time(1984) and we were living in a rented house of some hindu.Even in Jammu(J&K) on the Gandhinagar chowk some hooligans burned autorikshaws of Sikhs.One poor Sikh young man was beaten on the chowk and his bicycle thrown away by 3 to 5 hooligans .The same night Indra was killed we could hear mobs shouting "khoon kaa badlaa khoon" but no one touched us even though we were living in a Hindu's house.So not all hindus are RSS followers or fanatics.But the fanatic ones should be dealt with severely when ever they try to get out of hand.

Victims themselves saw HKL Bhagat,Sajjan Kumar,Jagdish Tytler leading mobs with lists of Sikh homes and businesses in their hands.So proof against these people is doubtless.