Dhadriyanwalla And Kalgi

jassa

I have heard many people saying that dhadriyan walla wore a kalgi ... and here are a number of pictures of a kalgi

Guru Gobind Singh Ji

shguru-gobind-singh-ji-gurdeep-sharma.jpg

Maharaja Ranjeet Singh

MaharajaRanjitSIngh.gif

Panth Patshah Jassa Singh Alhuwalia

piczz14.jpg

Jassa Singh Ramgarhia

ramgarhia.jpg

Maharaja Jagatjit Singh and Maharaja Bhupinder Singh

Maharaja%20Bhupinder%20Singh%20Patiala%20with%20the%20Maharaja%20of%20Kapurthala%20Jagatjit%20Singh.jpg

The only reason posting this pictures is that people should know what is a kalgi ... Now any picture even one of sant dhadrian walla wearing a kalgi ???

Open call for dasmesh force or any one to produce some picture of sant dhardrian walla wearing a kalgi NOT some khanda ... Sach kade dabb nahi sakda te jhoot kadde khar nahi sakda ... things will be clear soon ...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. What I find funny about the kalgi story is that I wore a proper Kalgi (like the ones shown above) when I got married, no one made an issue of it. Like millions of Punjabi grooms I walked into the darbar sahib with my Kalgi and no one said anything, even the kharkoo committee walay didn't say anything. So my question is when does someone wearing a Kalgi become an issue?? How come none of these passionate panthic soormay challenge the millions of bridegrooms (probably your own brothers or cousins) walking into darbar sahib with their kalgis apparently doing the beadbi of Maharaj and nit-picking a khanda or chand tora on a dastar as being a "massive problem". Issues are so hand picked in order to get personal grieviences out...

It's inconclusive whether Dhadrianwala was wearing a kalgi or as he claims a khanda, however why dont you watch this video -

in which Dhadrianwala says he pleads many times for sangat not to bow to him, and sewadars surround him to stop sangat from doing so, yet they do it anyway "dhakkay naal"

Then watch the video of his birthday, and spot there is NOBODY discouraging sangat from bowing their heads to him....hypocritical?

Dasmesh force lets discuss matha teek issue a little laterz ... first lets conclude this kalgi issue ...

Do you accept he didnt wore kalgi

or

You will produce any picture of him wearing kalgi

or

You want to carry on with ur lies

Lets conclude it next issue would be matha teek only ...

Dasmesh force lets discuss matha teek issue a little laterz ... first lets conclude this kalgi issue ...

Do you accept he didnt wore kalgi

or

You will produce any picture of him wearing kalgi

or

You want to carry on with ur lies

Lets conclude it next issue would be matha teek only ...

LOL, the haters can never find such a picture, thats the BIG problem they will face.