Dhadriyanwalla And Kalgi

jassa

It's inconclusive whether Dhadrianwala was wearing a kalgi or as he claims a khanda, however why dont you watch this video -

in which Dhadrianwala says he pleads many times for sangat not to bow to him, and sewadars surround him to stop sangat from doing so, yet they do it anyway "dhakkay naal"

Then watch the video of his birthday, and spot there is NOBODY discouraging sangat from bowing their heads to him....hypocritical?

APART FROM THE BABBU MANN ISSUE, WHY DID NINDAKS (LIVING IN THE UK) ETC NOT ASK DHADRIAN WALE THEIR QUESTIONS WHEN THE SANT WAS IN THE UK, WHEN DHADRIAN WALE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN ON STAGE THAT PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT ME AFTER I GO BUT IF THERE ARE CONCERNS PEOPLE HAVE THEY CAN FREELY TALK TO ME NOW AND CLEAR THEM WHILE IM IN THE UK LIKE GURSIKHS DO VICHAAR...AND NOT ONE PERSON HAD THE GUTS TO QUESTION THEM IN THE 3 WEEKS. NOW DHADRIAN IS NOT HERE, ALL THE NINDAKS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR NESTS AND ACTING LIKE SOORME. LOLLL!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the nindhaks know they cannot win in this situation Jassa Bhaji, that's how their mind works. Even if they know they are wrong they will not admit to it, instead they will attack from a different angle. E.g. hmm, I can't prove Dhadrianwale wears/wore a kalgi, therefore I'll see if I can slander them by what cars they have etc.

Note how few are posting on this thread and how abusively they are posting on others. Thats because Bhaji's logic was to go through each problem systematically, one at a time, however, in a more organised debate they will not argue! Vaheguru.

I kinda left situation for time to tell. There is no point in arguing with people in one way or the other. we collect bad karma for ourselves by doing that.

The only thing which matters is how much any of the baba/sant has helped you to improve yourself.

Did you learn anything from any particular baba, did particular person help you make change in your life in better way?

If your gussa increased, your hamai is touching the sky more than ever before, you are not walking in the right direction my friends.

Katha keertan we listen from any babe, should not be kan-ras only, it should change you in a way that other ras of the world run away from you.

What if you left the previous ras, but now are overtaken by new ras, you havn't walked in the right direction yet. You might have changed the direction you were walking before, but still not to the north where you will raise yourself up. (I know more north you go, colder it gets :-)), don't worry, take some blankets of Naam bani, you will be fine)

So this is how I evaluate some baba, bhai, giyani. If that person made me think and change what I am doing bad, then that person is worth listening. And if some of you, differ than what I think makes you think, then so be it. But at the end of the day, I hope your vices come under control and virtues overrule.

I hope I am making sense.

I have been reading some replies on here regarding this topic. It is my personal beliefe that if Bhai Ranjeet Singh did wear a kalgi he should not have and looking at the video he IS letting members of the sangath bow down to him, which is completely against the basic teachings of gurmat (A Singh/Singhni greet each other with gurus fateh)

Whether it is a sant or a moorakh like me I personally believe we should not wear a kalgi (even on wedding days) as we regard, and the sangath have called Guru Godind Singh Jee Kalgi-walyia out of love.

On the subject of Sants; it goes without saying that at present time, there is only a handful of true sants; there is only a handful of true gurmukhs-gursikhs. A true sant would be a great gursikh like, Baba Jarnail Singh; he would NOT allow anyone to bow to him in the pressence of Guru Jee, or like Baba Harnam Singh who followed everything in according to Sikh principles. A true sant would not even take or want such a title of sant due to their humility and gurus teaching - that ALL is Gursikh Bhai/Bhain. One should approach each other with the title of Bhai. (for elder/wiser/high spritual Jeevan Gurmuukhs - Bhai Sahib/Baba Jee is acceotable) Who else could be greater than Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Jee, yet out of respect we have the title Baba Jee for him. The Four Sahibzade all have the title Baba. Even at present there have been great gurmukhs who live up to the title of Sant, but always have been called Bhai Sahib or just Bhai i.e. Bhai Jeevan Singh, Bhai Anokh Singh (bhai sahib was very spiritual)

I am not anti-sant I have much piaar for Baba Harnam Singh/Baba Jarnail Singh (as you can see that they did not care about such a title/did not even want that title and lived and breathed Sikhi till their end) They are great inspiration for someone like me. But I think that a true sant would not care for that title, and everyone should be just they way Guru Gobind Singh Jee left us with, all Bhai/Bhains Brothers/Sisters in one big family and thats what we should be calling each other regardles of his high status (if they have a high spritual status Bhai Sahib/Baba Jee should be fine as we have seen with our own great gurmukhs from the past)

Hope this did not offend anyone.

Guru-Fateh

People have always touched the feet and bowed down to Sant Mahapurkhs or well-respected Gursikhs throughout history OUT OF RESPECT and not in place of Guru Sahib. This has always happened and will always continue to happen, there is nothing wrong with it, it is just this modern day where there has become too much heretic missionary-type influence that has put doubts in peoples minds. Those who touch feet or bow down in place of Guru Sahib are followers of those fakes like Radhasoami Baba, Ashutosh, Sirsewala, Naamdharis, Nirankaris etc and not those SIKHS WHO RESPECT Sant Mahapurks that do parchar for the sikh panth. It is a simple concept people keep getting confused about.