Names Heretics Use.

Guest Bloom

This is a highly sensationalised thread. Many of the people you have mentioned have different opinions and different interpretations of Sikhi to the ones that you do. Instead of engaging in debate you have simply just created a witch hunt for people who dont agree with your own views. This is shameful. I find this thread quite offensive to be honest.

The people who are mentioned don't o ly have a different view than us but are contrary to the teachings of guru sahib. The teachings that puratan Gursikhs would adhere to are the ones that are correct, any new aged modernised version or so called correction is incorrect. Guru sahib jis maryada that was implemented by guru sahib ji is correct and not some man or scholar made maryada.

The people who are mentioned don't o ly have a different view than us but are contrary to the teachings of guru sahib. The teachings that puratan Gursikhs would adhere to are the ones that are correct, any new aged modernised version or so called correction is incorrect. Guru sahib jis maryada that was implemented by guru sahib ji is correct and not some man or scholar made maryada.

This is a highly sensationalised thread. Many of the people you have mentioned have different opinions and different interpretations of Sikhi to the ones that you do. Instead of engaging in debate you have simply just created a witch hunt for people who dont agree with your own views. This is shameful. I find this thread quite offensive to be honest.

This aspect of different opinion always comes up with acepting the Khalsa Panth as a whole from those that oppose the Khalsa Panth or don't understand what different of opinion actually means, when speaking about one religion. Opinions can vary, due to peoples knowledge and ability to understand one religion. But a person moves from having opinions into commiting blasphemy when they deny the fundamental teachings, scriptures, religious instititutions, and history of a religion and in this case Sikhi.

For instance a person that has no Sikh backround and is just learning about Sikhi, can and will make mistakes of a heretic, but will soon realize, such things are plainly wrong and will understand the view of Sikhi as taught by the founders (Guru Sahib). Same goes for a person that was born in a Sikh backround. However the mentioned groups in the OPs post are not acting in any way that shows they are learning about Sikhi. Instead they have taken the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth and completely denied they even existed and then moved on to further slandering the practices with the intent to hurt the Khalsa Panth.

Different of opinions only arise when a person accepts the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth and then has a different intrepretation of what these fundamental elements say. Hence they are speaking from the best of their knowledge and its considered an opinion on one religious aspect of Sikhi. An example of this kind of difference would be the Nihang Singhs and Taksal Singhs, when it come to doing Aarti of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Both sides completely accept the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth without any doubt. But when it comes to intrepreting one of the fundamental elements, in this case Gurbani, then they have this one different of opinion. The Taksal Singhs say it shouldn't be done and the Nihang Singhs say its okay to do of Maharaj.

Also to speak on the witch hunt bit. Its actually a progressive move to know who is committing blasphemy of the Khalsa Panth. Also keeping a list of such groups or people is staying with rehat. Satguru himself kept such list as is evident in Satguru's rehat given to the Khalsa Panth. One example is when Satguru said do not associate with the Masands. There are others, but i think this is good enough to show Satguru is completely for the act of keeping in mind who is out to hurt the Khalsa Panth.

By no stretch of imagination this can be termed as witch hunt. These people are distorting basics of sikhi and they have to be replied to. They are rogue elements bent upon to twist sikh teachings. if they have any self respect they should start a new religion.

I don't know about every person on the list. However, the people I am aware of do preach the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji, what more is needed from a Sikh preacher?

It should be noted that Maryada do change as time goes one. They will never be the same unless proper measures are taken. The current Panthic Sikh Rehat Maryada is based on the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji and is accepted by the Panth. If you do not want to follow it, by all means follow your own maryada.

This aspect of different opinion always comes up with acepting the Khalsa Panth as a whole from those that oppose the Khalsa Panth or don't understand what different of opinion actually means, when speaking about one religion. Opinions can vary, due to peoples knowledge and ability to understand one religion. But a person moves from having opinions into commiting blasphemy when they deny the fundamental teachings, scriptures, religious instititutions, and history of a religion and in this case Sikhi.

I agree.

For instance a person that has no Sikh backround and is just learning about Sikhi, can and will make mistakes of a heretic, but will soon realize, such things are plainly wrong and will understand the view of Sikhi as taught by the founders (Guru Sahib). Same goes for a person that was born in a Sikh backround. However the mentioned groups in the OPs post are not acting in any way that shows they are learning about Sikhi. Instead they have taken the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth and completely denied they even existed and then moved on to further slandering the practices with the intent to hurt the Khalsa Panth.

The Guru itself is the fundamental element of the Khalsa Panth. As far as I know the people in the above list, they preach the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji in a logical manner and preach that nothing shall be consider on par with Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Without the Guru, the Sikh dies, Khalsa dies.

ਜਿਉ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਜਲ ਬਿਨੁ ਹੈ ਮਰਤਾ ਤਿਉ ਸਿਖੁ ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਮਰਿ ਜਾਈ ॥15॥

Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. ||15|| (SGGS, 757)

Different of opinions only arise when a person accepts the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth and then has a different intrepretation of what these fundamental elements say. Hence they are speaking from the best of their knowledge and its considered an opinion on one religious aspect of Sikhi. An example of this kind of difference would be the Nihang Singhs and Taksal Singhs, when it come to doing Aarti of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Both sides completely accept the fundamental elements of the Khalsa Panth without any doubt. But when it comes to intrepreting one of the fundamental elements, in this case Gurbani, then they have this one different of opinion. The Taksal Singhs say it shouldn't be done and the Nihang Singhs say its okay to do of Maharaj.

You are correct.

Also to speak on the witch hunt bit. Its actually a progressive move to know who is committing blasphemy of the Khalsa Panth. Also keeping a list of such groups or people is staying with rehat. Satguru himself kept such list as is evident in Satguru's rehat given to the Khalsa Panth. One example is when Satguru said do not associate with the Masands. There are others, but i think this is good enough to show Satguru is completely for the act of keeping in mind who is out to hurt the Khalsa Panth.

Once a person understands the teachings of the Guru, only then they are able to tell the difference between right and wrong.

I don't know about every person on the list. However, the people I am aware of do preach the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji, what more is needed from a Sikh preacher?

It should be noted that Maryada do change as time goes one. They will never be the same unless proper measures are taken. The current Panthic Sikh Rehat Maryada is based on the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji and is accepted by the Panth. If you do not want to follow it, by all means follow your own maryada.

Sikh rehat maryada acknowledges writings of Guru Gobind singh ji as divine.These heretics do not believe in that. So they are violating rehat maryada.

Do not ignore this fact and also these heretcis do not believe in Naam simran.

Guys - is there a website out there at present highlighted these modern sceintology idiots and with links to the yioutube videos giving exactly where they are wrong and the reasons why they are wrong - if not one is certainily in need now more than ever as these idiots are coming up like spring chickens in the western world?