Lets Expose The Bougus Babars

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show was a joke! From the limited time I wasted watching it, it was apparent that the presenter, Major Sandhu was wholly biased in favour of Babbu Mann. 

Each time any caller with sense called in pro parcharaks, they would get cut off! If they were allowed any air time, the presenter pounced on them with ridiculous statements not really allowing the callers to make whatever valid point which may have been made.

If a show such as this was to serve any purpose at all perhaps a panel should have been utilised. One man with questionalable knowledge does not suffice. 

Complaints should be made to Venus channel direct and to  majorsandhu@hotmail.com simply as an attempt to hopefully prevent biased shows such as this being aired repeatedly which only stir up further propoganda 

Whilst I agree that we have a “Bogus Baba” situation, I find it peculiar how the “Expose the Baba” voice are mainly Patits (mona, trimmers, khan-peen walay, non-rehat followers) who appear to be hell bent on subtly attacking the Kes/Amrit maryada by claiming they are attacking the “Bogus Babay”.

Fordcapri, you can take this as personal as you want, however you have a strange malicious agenda and appear to have insecurities around your perception of Dharam. I am not just talking about your Bogus Babay attacks, but your whole view on BNP and your general hate towards people makes me very uncomfortable about what’s behind your postings.

Guest fordcapri

Whilst I agree that we have a “Bogus Baba” situation, I find it peculiar how the “Expose the Baba” voice are mainly Patits (mona, trimmers, khan-peen walay, non-rehat followers) who appear to be hell bent on subtly attacking the Kes/Amrit maryada by claiming they are attacking the “Bogus Babay”.

Fordcapri, you can take this as personal as you want, however you have a strange malicious agenda and appear to have insecurities around your perception of Dharam. I am not just talking about your Bogus Babay attacks, but your whole view on BNP and your general hate towards people makes me very uncomfortable about what’s behind your postings.

Bogus Babars should be shown for the fakes that they are.

As for BNP I’ve never said I would vote for them I said I would consider. Just like I consider voting Tories. Don’t see the problem.

Guest fordcapri

Just sceen the Babu Maan video in full for the first time.

They show a someone as bogus baba in the video, but his a Hindu Saarth/holy man type.

Which has made me wonder why next man (dhadwale) got offended so much. Guess his worried his income may fall.