Sikhi Literature/ Websites Needed

SikhSeeker

Gurfateh.

My cousin is starting to ask a few questions about life Sikhi etc. From what I know he is'nt in Sikhi but he seems to be taking an interest in it. He's asking questions about why we eat meat and reincarnation. I only know so much, so i was wondering if anyone knew of any good literature on the net or websites that I could pass to him, just to get him into Sikhi and answer his questions.

Thanks

Well, one thing's for sure, don't send him here. 1/3 of the posts on discussion sites are basically just disrespecting God, Guru, Gurbani, and Gursikhs.

Gurmatveechar.com has a lot of stuff.

Reading the the lives of the old mahapurkhs is a good idea.

Bhagat Mala by Bhai Mani Singh Shahid is good.

Listening to keertan is good.

Gurfateh.

My cousin is starting to ask a few questions about life Sikhi etc. From what I know he is'nt in Sikhi but he seems to be taking an interest in it. He's asking questions about why we eat meat and reincarnation. I only know so much, so i was wondering if anyone knew of any good literature on the net or websites that I could pass to him, just to get him into Sikhi and answer his questions.

Thanks

http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/literature/index.php?q=f&f=%2FSikhism+Basics

This files are really short and to the point about Sikhi. We use these files at University Sikh Club to teach people about the Panth.