Bssf On Babbu Maan’s Album, “singh Is Better Than King”

B.S.S.F

Babbu Mann Should included the Name of Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale in his next album.

If one wishes to include the name of Sant ji, then one should adopt the principles that Sant Ji preached. Sant Ji is not a commodity that is used to market ones latest album. How hypocritical to promote what Sant Ji stood for one day and be something else the next day.

BSSF you are just jumping on a bandwagon here. Your naivety as a self proclaimed official panthic voice shows here. Where have your opinions been over the last 2 years since your supposed inception? Come to think of it, where have all the bandwagon jumpers opinions been over the last 12 months on any panthic issue? I find it hilarious that so many new official voices are crawling out from underneath rocks to discuss how a manufactured Bhangra singer Babbu Maan is a new voice for the kaum. Even Sant Jarnail Singh Ji’s name is now being dropped in this.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babbu Mann Should included the Name of Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale in his next album.

If one wishes to include the name of Sant ji, then one should adopt the principles that Sant Ji preached. Sant Ji is not a commodity that is used to market ones latest album. How hypocritical to promote what Sant Ji stood for one day and be something else the next day.

BSSF you are just jumping on a bandwagon here. Your naivety as a self proclaimed official panthic voice shows here. Where have your opinions been over the last 2 years since your supposed inception? Come to think of it, where have all the bandwagon jumpers opinions been over the last 12 months on any panthic issue? I find it hilarious that so many new official voices are crawling out from underneath rocks to discuss how a manufactured Bhangra singer Babbu Maan is a new voice for the kaum. Even Sant Jarnail Singh Ji’s name is now being dropped in this.

Bhai Rupinder Singh Ji

Forgive me if iam wrong but wasnt the father of the BSSF president , Gagandeep Singh murdered by the Indian Police ? I think thats a very big step towards addressing Panthic Issues !

BSSF you are just jumping on a bandwagon here. Your naivety as a self proclaimed official panthic voice shows here. Where have your opinions been over the last 2 years since your supposed inception? Come to think of it, where have all the bandwagon jumpers opinions been over the last 12 months on any panthic issue? I find it hilarious that so many new official voices are crawling out from underneath rocks to discuss how a manufactured Bhangra singer Babbu Maan is a new voice for the kaum. Even Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's name is now being dropped in this.

Got to agree with Rupinder Ji on this. It is not only singers who should stop hijacking Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's name. The likes of wife deserter moronwala should also stop using it for grandstanding on stage. Same for Dhadrianwala no good sitting on stage and using the good name of Baba ji when you can't even be bothered to take on the centre or punjab sarkar and do as Sukhbir Badal tells you. When you stop morchas against the Sirsa pakhandi on the say so of Sukhbir Badal you lose the right to use the name of mahan shaheed Gursikhs who never cowed to any punjab sarkar or even central sarkar. They should be prepared to take on the centre and punjab sarkar over panthic issues. Likewise lets see them follow the example of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and use offerings for panthic sewa and travel in ordinary jathebandi buses so that maximum resources could be used for panthic needs.

Also lets stop a certain printer in Punjab that is commercially profiteering from the Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji car stickers likewise lets stop Bittu (who surendered and invited a police cat to his wedding) from using the name Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji on stage. How dare a turncoat government sell out use the name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji.

Also lets stop the liar at the so called Taksal shop in Patiala from selling things with images of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji on. A few weeks ago I went to the shop asanother shopkeeper claimed they had swords from the Nihang shoney (Bageecha Bagh). The Taksal guy claimed that the Taksali type kirpans he had were Budha Dal swords when I told him I knew a Budha Dal sword when I saw one he started telling me how his Taksali Kirpans were better than the Budha Dal ones. I was a bit surprised at his lies as it was meant to be a shop linked with the DDT. Then again thinking back Mokham Su the spokesman at the DDT sits in meetings with the RSS and handed over Gursikhs to Poola-nang so such behaviour is to be expected from one of their shopkeepers.

Then again thinking back Mokham Su the spokesman at the DDT sits in meetings with the RSS and handed over Gursikhs to Poola-nang so such behaviour is to be expected from one of their shopkeepers.

This is a serious assertion. Do you have more information on this? I think it would be useful to post this as a separate topic (not in this topic).

Also, I wonder if the rules of this forum allow you to name the bad shopkeepers you've had contact with.

I once had a shopkeeper try to convince me that a bog-standard (but rusted) tega was a puratan shaster dug up out of Rajasthan or somewhere.

Then again thinking back Mokham Su the spokesman at the DDT sits in meetings with the RSS and handed over Gursikhs to Poola-nang so such behaviour is to be expected from one of their shopkeepers.

This is a serious assertion. Do you have more information on this? I think it would be useful to post this as a separate topic (not in this topic).

Also, I wonder if the rules of this forum allow you to name the bad shopkeepers you've had contact with.

I once had a shopkeeper try to convince me that a bog-standard (but rusted) tega was a puratan shaster dug up out of Rajasthan or somewhere.

There is only one shop (maybe shop 13 or 14) near Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahib which claims to be the DDT shop. I expected more from a DDT shop but found he was no better than the badals in that he would tell lies to make money. I am not 100% sure if it is a pucca DDT shop but all the locals refer to it as the Taksal shop.

With regards to Mokhan Su, the RSS meetings are an open secret and he does not deny this. The Poola nang thing is no secret either, the question as t who allwed poola nang to pick up DDT students from Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash has still to be answered by Mr Mokham. Now people asking questions about the BSSF about their stance on panthic matters. When Poola nang was raping young girls and drinking alcohol in the Gurdwara he had occupied what did Dhadrianwala or the rest of the 'Baba' in the Sant Samaj do? NOTHING. With all their resources the Sant Samaj Baba could easily have filed public interest litigations to put pressure on the police to sort out Poola but they kept silent on the issue...Why? We all know who stood shoulder to shoulder with Col. Sandhu to get Poola out of the Gurdwara and into prison and the subsequent mahan seva undertaken by the two "Roda Phoda". All these people like Dhadrianwala and Mornowala now showboat on stage and use the name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, shame they do not have the backbone to sort out those like Poola who did beadbi every day when he was drinking and raping minors in a Gurdwara. As Rupinder Singh stated no good using the name of Baba Ji if you can't use what he stood for (in particular the Sipahi aspect of Sikhi that Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh stood for and attained Shaheedi for).

m16 - how is your Guru - Ragi Darshan the profesor doing today? Go and give him 5 rupees lol. You are just causing trouble on this forum when the panth is busy with the ludhiana issue and remembering the shaheed bhai darshan singh and those who have been injured while all people like you want to do is stir trouble. also, bssf really need to clear their stance now?

• 1 month later...

m16 - how is your Guru - Ragi Darshan the profesor doing today? Go and give him 5 rupees lol. You are just causing trouble on this forum when the panth is busy with the ludhiana issue and remembering the shaheed bhai darshan singh and those who have been injured while all people like you want to do is stir trouble. also, bssf really need to clear their stance now?

Sorry, veera what exactly do you want to be cleared up?

In regards to my father. I don't wish to drag him into this debate. Its true that the people who actually shot him have not been caught and there are rumours doing the rounds that the police was involved, but i have no proof on which basis i can make a allegation.

He always did say that people just drag you down whilst never doing anything themselves. How true!

Again, In regards to Sant Ranjit Singh, BSSF fully supports the parchar they are doing, over 250,000 people have taken amrit accoding to their website. I think thats fair enough to support.

We just questioned as to why a person being looked down upon would want aspire to be a amrit dhari sikh if they are to be looking down upon those that are not amritdhari yet.

Why don't you say that Deppa Hayerawala, Sukh & Jinda, Navtej and Harchand dont have the right to speak on panthic issues, they should only give their lives becuase we couldn't!

I've listened to Babbu's entire cd and on a personal level i will say that it was a good effort and deserves to be acknowledged.

Have you ever thought that if Babbu Mann or someone like him ends up doing some extreme seva like killing a dusht i.e. kps Gill or Ram Rahim, then what will you do?

Guest PunjabSingh

There will be a time when both Babbu Maan and Jathedar Moraanwali will sing dhaadhi vaaraan and religious songs jointly on the same stage.

We are waiting for that day.

Even Jathedaar Moraanwali has said in his interview that he used to sit on Babbu Maan's stage with garlands in their hands so long he genuinely speaks for Sikhi.But if creates some confusion then they will speak against him .

Secondly,some one(I think Jalandhar Singh) called Jathedar Moraanwali as wife deserter .First of all this is first and only time I heard this about Jathedaar Moraanwali.Even if it is true it is his personal matter.We all know not all Sikh bibyaan of today are "dhoodh deeyaan dhotiyaan" .

In fact in India the anti dowry law 498a has been more misused by females to subjugate males than the other way around.It is a different matter that such incidences are hardly reported any where in the Indian media.

Moreover Babbu Maan may have done many acts which go against Sikhi than Jathedaar Moraanwali but he is forgiven since he is a "famous Punjabi singer" and has more following of various Punjabis including those who do not support Moraanwali as he sings only Sikh religious songs.