Paramjit Sarna Traitor Of Sikhs

Inder Singh

i thought Dr Jagbir is not anti dasam granth.Is he also against Dasam granth?

Inder Singh Paajiiiiiiiiii, the "doctor" gurdeep jagbir is not just against dasam granth sahib, he wants to destroy the sikh panth!!! yesterday evening he did a live call in show (when they get their own people to call in) and openly supported the ragi and his views. the whole prgramme was about supporting the snake darshan ragi. dr gurdeep and jasvir of panjab radio are not just against dasam granth, they go many steps more, there is no word to explain their hate, they are only matched by kala afghana himself, or the singh sabha canada and the ragi. they are a disease in the panth and the biggest threat to sikhi in the uk. the doctor and jasvir openly always support and quote from the literature of singh sabha canada. they get all their news from rozana spokesman daily. if you look at singh sabha canada website, they even have a link to panjab radio at the bottom to show their close connections.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I started hearing about Sarna in the news a few years back, I thought he might be panthic because of:

-being against Badal

-offering to pay Vienna defense expenses

-other panthic stances from time to time

Yet he also comes out with stuff like the above:

-praising Lala Jagat Narain

-keeping a pro-missionary, anti-Dasmesh bani Tarsem Singh as head of parchar

-pro-Ragi Darshan Singh, causing unnecessary rife within panth

-the "wedding" sometime back when a "man" took hold the "palla" of his wife. the whole purpose was to ridicule the maryada of anand karaj

These are exactly the tactics they use to get sangats support first by acting panthic then slowly they start to spread their venom to destroy sikhi. the ragi darshan did this for years and was only exposed recently, he was bought by the panth enemies from the start to do this. dal khalsa uk pretend to oppose rss, but at same time promote their views - hypocrits. panjab radio are just open lol.

A more smaller example on our very own forum here is das_nimana (harjot "singh" brar) based in India who for much time acted panthic by trying to act like a supporter and follower of daljit singh bittu, but always tried to slowly confuse people by slowly introducing his venom until recently when he couldnt control his hate and views and was therefore exposed. same with jalandharsingh (kurtas) and harmandeal etc.

These are the ways of the heretics.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Don--t-interfere-in-Sikh-affairs--Majithia/552716

Former cabinet minister and MLA from Majithia, Bikram Singh Majithia today reacted strongly against the statement of former chief minister Capt Amarinder Singh offering support to Paramjit Singh Sarna of the DSGMC in the forthcoming general elections of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC).

He said the Congress party, which projects itself as secular, has always inteferred with the religious affairs of the Sikhs.

He said Sarna is a Congress supporter and has no interest in Sikhs or Punjab.

He also blamed the Congress for instigating terrorism in the state during the 1980s.

Majithia said the Sikh community played a pivotal role in the fight for independence but were not rewarded accordingly by the Congress.

Majithia also reacted to a statement by the Congress Legislative Party (CLP) leader Rajinder Kaur Bhattal demanding dismissal of a government elected by the people. He demanded Rajinder Kaur Bhattal should apologise for the un-parliamentary behaviour by Congress MLAs in the Vidhan Sabha.

were the majithiyas not touts of british? great grandfather of majithiys, SIR sunder singh majithiya lost heavily after independence as people did not vote for touts of british. majithiyas looted people of punjab a lot and see the rewards of fate the cycle turns again they get to loot again. wheres karma?

i thought Dr Jagbir is not anti dasam granth.Is he also against Dasam granth?

Inder Singh Paajiiiiiiiiii, the "doctor" gurdeep jagbir is not just against dasam granth sahib, he wants to destroy the sikh panth!!! yesterday evening he did a live call in show (when they get their own people to call in) and openly supported the ragi and his views. the whole prgramme was about supporting the snake darshan ragi. dr gurdeep and jasvir of panjab radio are not just against dasam granth, they go many steps more, there is no word to explain their hate, they are only matched by kala afghana himself, or the singh sabha canada and the ragi. they are a disease in the panth and the biggest threat to sikhi in the uk. the doctor and jasvir openly always support and quote from the literature of singh sabha canada. they get all their news from rozana spokesman daily. if you look at singh sabha canada website, they even have a link to panjab radio at the bottom to show their close connections.

What is their position on the current situation in Panjab and the attacks in Ludhiana on Sikhs?

Guest PunjabSingh

Summary is :

Say No Congress :They may try to prove to be pro Sikh but their press statements(particularly of bhattal and Amrinder) expose them.We must not forget it was the congress which one the last assembly elections in Punjab with the help of Saudha dera Sirsa saadh .It is congress MP Tiwari who is supporting bhaiyaas in Ludhiana.

Just today's news says that former CM Beant Singh's potra (I think his name is Gurkirat Singh or similar) has said that he will start a campaign against nashay and narcotics in Punjab.If the forum member's memory is short please be reminded that it is same person who was involved in "Katiya rape case" in Chandigarh,Punjab.This is kaljug "kauvaa moti khaa reha hai " !

Sarna once a founding member of Khalsa Action commitee along with Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu abandoned KAC as soon as it was formed.Sarna's other "achievements" are already listed above.

Say No to Badal/BJP :They have repeatedly shown that they have no sympathy with the panth.Instead they are sympathic to the various deras and RSS at the cost of Sikhs.Their paap's(sin's) list is quite long which all know by now.

Unfortunately these days the trend in Punjab is showing the shift of loyality of Sikhs from badal BJP to Congress.Perhaps the Sikhs are preparing for giving the "gulaami da sangal" hold to Congress instead of Badal BJP.But they want to remain gulaam no matter who the master is.

Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu has repeatedly said that both badal BJP and Congress are different sides of the same coin.This has further been confirmed by the Singhs injured in the Ludhiana kaand but Sikhs seem to be hearing from one ear and letting it out from the other .

The true Sikhs are alone at this juncture.

May Guru guide us now.

Sarna is praising the same clan that singhs were totally against them in 80's. Lala Jagat narain is the one who said "dukki tikki rehan ni deni, ser te pagri rehan ni deni. Kacch kara kirpan, aenu bhejo pakistan"

Das Nimana, not long time ago, Sarna was on us tour and he openly said to be part of KAC (exactly said, I am one of the founding member of KAC.)

Sikh Youth of America (party in US total support of Bittu) once honored H.S. Norway along with ex-comrade write Ajmer Singh in California and they clearly mentioned sarna being part of KAC and he did the fund-raising for the KAC & Bittu party.

Guest PunjabSingh

Another trend in Punjab is the emergence of Barnala Akali dal .Now some Sikhs might be thinking this development to be favourable for Sikhs but it is not.

It was barnala who was responsible for "Operation Black Thunder " at Darbar Sahib,Amritsar .We saw this operation ourselves on Doordarshan .It was after this operation that we saw the demise of some of the leaders of the kharkoo movement .One of them was Bhai Surjit Singh Penta of the Bhindranwala Tiger Force of Khalistan who was a victim of 1984 anti Sikh pogroms in Delhi.Earlier he was a national level sports player.

I dont know why Doordarshan(which was the only channel in those days) showed the coverage but we ourselves saw on tv Bhai Penta taking cyanide outside Darbar Sahib and then breathing his last.They showed him with a circle .

Another development which goes to the "credit" of barnala dal is that as soon as it was formed sometime back in Punjab they declared that they were in favour of a "Akali dal" for "Hindus".Moreover at the moment barnala is governor of Tamil Nadu so we should all know where his and his wife's(who is convenor of Akali dal barna) loyalties lie.

In fact this dal of barnala will be major factor if Panthic candidates are defeated because they have already fielded some candidates for SGPC elections without consulting the Panthic parties.

At least in the SGPC elections the Sikhs have an oppurtunity and shoud reject badal dal,RSS,BJP,Congress,barnala dal,longowal dal supported candidates and should select only those candidates who are committed to the cause of panth without any party affiliations.

As far as Im concerned I personally feel we are once again going to give SGPC to badal on a platter as all anti badal parties and SGPC candidates are divided.

This trend doesn't seem to be changing unless something drastic happens.

Guest PunjabSingh

Sarna is praising the same clan that singhs were totally against them in 80's. Lala Jagat narain is the one who said "dukki tikki rehan ni deni, ser te pagri rehan ni deni. Kacch kara kirpan, aenu bhejo pakistan"

Das Nimana, not long time ago, Sarna was on us tour and he openly said to be part of KAC (exactly said, I am one of the founding member of KAC.)

Sikh Youth of America (party in US total support of Bittu) once honored H.S. Norway along with ex-comrade write Ajmer Singh in California and they clearly mentioned sarna being part of KAC and he did the fund-raising for the KAC & Bittu party.

Yes,Bhai Bittu and other struggling Sikhs always honour anyone who stands for panthic unity and who shows himself to be panthic until he shows his true colors.

Sarna as is mentioned in the above posts changes his colors with circumstances.He showed his true color when he along with Mohali SSP Khatra(who was incidently also seen in the group of policemen who fired at Sikhs in Ludhiana on 5 Dec,2009)tried to broker a deal with Sauda Saadh representatives at Mohali.After that he was neither invited to nor he participated in KAC activities.