Singh's Seated In Asutosh Noormehlia's Satsangs

DashmeshForce

It is very hard to accept the truth and that picture showing the images of sikhs is truth. Those are the Sikhs who needed the guidance most in the past few decades. The work of Pracharak needed the most in this time of Punjab. SGPC prachar do not have inner strength or hope of doing any prachar but takes monthly checks by just sitting at their homes or doing other jobs. Prachar wing of DGMC is under Missionary, so you probably have the idea of what type of prachar they do..

Those who want do the prachar either lack financial or inner strength OR they do it for their own needs (a place "dera" and fan group).

Ppl like me can't do prachar becauz ppl like me are not capable of doing it as we lack gurmat principles, gyan and so on... However, we want to see prachar level to go up in Punjab and that IS THE ONLY WAY to beat all these pakhandey babay.

another thing that came to my mind is why are these sikhs displayed prominently as trophies in pictures? and maybe many are supporters/members of bjp as political parties are known to make their members go to any event they are connected with. maybe many are there just to please leaders and less for their inner soul. aslo don't forget it is very easy to get a large gathering running into lakhs sometimes by hiring people. in an era when most voters sell their votes in india this isn't surprising as sikhs are also general population. also if it comes to bullet for bullet, then these sikhs or other followers will just vanish, common man is just like cow. just take a stick and do whatever you want.

as for Dharam Parchaar Committee, i have only seen them a couple of times. most times in newspaper clippings and other times for doing Akali Dal sewa and another time looking for charity in terms of cash or crop.

I think it's true that some of these Sikhs with the long beards may have purposely been seated up front as trophies.

You do see turbans all through the "sangat", though.

These people are, of course, our relatives. Chachas, taias, mamas, cousins etc. We have to be prepared to give references from Gurbani and GurHistory showing who Satguru is and what Sikhs are supposed to do.

I think people aren't inspired by ordinary salaried preachers like the SGPC's. Their preaching is insipid.

I think S. Dhadrianwale is the best option for mass-based parchar at this time in the Panth.