Parkash Badal Doing Ganesh Pooja

Singh, Mahan

Below is a picture of Badal doing Ganesh pooja.

When it come to matters of Badal doing such things to Akal Takht Jathedars often say there is no "written complaint" or "documentary proof" of it. So the matter can not be taken by Akal Takht. May be some one should make the written complaint and send the picture that is at the following URL as the documentary proof. A caption below the picture reads

"S. Parkash Singh badal Chief Minister Punjab participating in Pooja of Ganpati Ji at a function organised by Baba Ganpati Sewa Sangh at Ludhiana on September 11. S. Hira Singh Gabria Minister for Jails and Sh. Harish Bedi MLA are also seen in the picture. "

Please,note that the names of Hira Singh Gabria and Harish Bedi (the MLA from Ludhiana) are also written. The picture must have been taken some time back as the there is a comment written 7 months ago. The information about the picture indicates that picture was taken /posted by one Group: dvnewslive.com on September 11, 2008.

CM

It really is a pity when our so called leaders partake in such activity. They forsake our father Guru Gobind Singh Ji and engage in rituals that go against what our faith stands for. I understand Mr Badal is the Chief Minister and represents all cross sections of Punjabi Society and there are requirements when he must attend religous functions for other faiths. However when he so clearly goes against the principles given to us by Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in a mere effort to please others he sacrifices everything that is Sikihi. In such a position he could easily be present and offer his respect without engaging in any Hindu rituals. Our faith is built on the fundamental prinicple of.....to each his own....if your a hindu be a good hindu. But this is unacceptable. It upsets me to see a person in the image of my father enageged in such activity so just to maintain policitcal power. These leaders are two faced and cannot be trusted to represent the average Sikh in Punjab. I dispair at the damage these people have done to our faith, the damage they continue to do and I hate to think what the future holds.

When we do Ardas and we remember our Father, our Panj Pyarae, 4 Shabizadey, 40 Mukta and all the Singhs and Singhnees that scarificed everything for our faith, our kesh, our saroop and then you see stuff like this and everything else going on with Darshan Ragi and the Anti-Band. They make a mockery of our sacrifices and what we stand for. The take our saroop and abuse it publicly and rip our panth in 2. What has happened to us?

Power, money, fame, greed rules these people. What happended to humility always being lower than our fellow brothers. It saddens me to see this kind of Anti-Sikh propaganda time and time again. Our faith is so simply and beautiful but our leaders have taken the old British Divide and Rule theory to newer heights. They have perfected the art of splitting us up in to different groups. I guess in this way they maintain power and control.

I only became my father's son about 2 years ago. He saved me and gave me Amrit di daat. He is the King of Kings. He requires simple things of me....that I arise at Amritvela and remember my creator, that I recite my 5 baani's so that my Amrit is revived each morning. He asks that I don't commit a Bujjar Kurehit, earn an honest living, remember Waheguru and to help the needy. So simple yet these people look in other directions for the truth. Look inside yourselves and see our father waiting and you will realise the truth.

WJKK WJKF.

The man standing in white long shirt (shirt that looks like a doctor’s white coat ) is Harish Bedi. It is the same person who was much talked about in “Ludhiana Kand” .

Man with yellow turban is Hira Singh Gabria. He (Gabria) was a minister in Captain Amarinder Singh’s Congress Government of Punjab. He contested again for the state assembly (for MLA) in 2007 on Congress ticket But was defeated by the Akali_BJP candidate. Then he quit Congress party and joined Badal’s Akali Dal. Contested election again but this time for the parliament seat (for MP)on Akali Dal Badal’s ticket. He lost the election again

The man standing in white long shirt (shirt that looks like a doctor’s white coat ) is Harish Bedi. It is the same person who was much talked about in “Ludhiana Kand” .

Man with yellow turban is Hira Singh Gabria. He (Gabria) was a minister in Captain Amarinder Singh’s Congress Government of Punjab. He contested again for the state assembly (for MLA) in 2007 on Congress ticket But was defeated by the Akali_BJP candidate. Then he quit Congress party and joined Badal’s Akali Dal. Contested election again but this time for the parliament seat (for MP)on Akali Dal Badal’s ticket. He lost the election again

Can the Sikhs in the picture be called to the AkaL Takht and asked what they were doing? These same people are quick to bring others to the Akal takht