7/7 Bomber's Sister Chose Sikhism

AK47 JATHA LION

I agree we should defend and attack but exaggerating things like in the above story (to try and make us feel better) is poor job of defense in my opinion. Seems desperate to be honest.

no one is exgagerating anything it does happen. Theres plenty of sikh bois that have muslim gfs just they dont gloat about it. In this case she ran away and with a sikh bf I doubt very much she still follows that faith.

no one is exgagerating anything it does happen. Theres plenty of sikh bois that have muslim gfs just they dont gloat about it. In this case she ran away and with a sikh bf I doubt very much she still follows that faith.

Fair point about apnay not gloating about it like the other side. I'd say in this case it might be that both of them were of a secular type of mind rather than religious?

Thing with our lot is that we don't generally get all excited about converts, and from my experiences most apnay families would be weird about having their son marry a sulli. But, yes, exceptions aren't impossible.

Fair point about apnay not gloating about it like the other side. I'd say in this case it might be that both of them were of a secular type of mind rather than religious?

Thing with our lot is that we don't generally get all excited about converts, and from my experiences most apnay families would be weird about having their son marry a sulli. But, yes, exceptions aren't impossible.

Yh from my experience Its not really about gloating as you wouldnt want to hurt the otherside i.e pakistanis.. And not always, sometimes its hard if you find someone after such a long time and they happen 2 be from another religion its very very hard to give it up. But i guess your right your not really religious if you do this in the first place, that is indeed very rare.

Apneh families being weird about this is correct from personal experience lol

One thing with apenh is they have normalised marrying outside of sikhi. they would prefer their 'jatt' son or daughter to marry a gorah, rather than he or she to marry another 'caste'. Sad sad times... this is actually worse in the pakistani/mirpuri communities who take caste more seriously. Until apneh dont go back to the 'basics of sikhi' this will continue until sikhs become 00.01% of the world population