"Sri Dasam Granth And British Connection" - Fact Or Fiction

Panthic Updates

The sacred Banee of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib has guided the Khalsa for the last 300 years and is part and parcel of the Sikh psyche. Sri Dasam Granth of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib is the second most respected scripture of the Sikhs after Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. In addition of being the source of the Banees of Sikh Baptism (Amrit Sanchar), Daily Prayer (Nitnem) and Ardas, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is also the only source from where the terminologies, phrases and concepts of the Khalsa are derived. Some prominent examples are, 'Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh', 'Deg Teg Fateh', 'Bipran Ki Reet', 'Panth', 'Khalsa', 'Khanda', 'Kirpan', 'Sarab-loh', 'Dharam-Yudh' etc.

Recently there have been some theories that are being peddled that the Banee of the Tenth Guru is actually the creation of the British. This conspiracy theory was first propagated by one Dr Jasbir Singh Mann, a self acclaimed scholar of Sri Dasam Granth. Concocting this fake theory he claimed that Sri Dasam Granth was made by Mahants of Patna, Nirmalas and the British. This mixture of fiction and fantasy has been the most absurd theory on Sikh history.

CONTINUE READING...

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=344:qsri-dasam-granth-and-british-connectionq-fact-or-fiction&catid=51:dasam-quest&Itemid=58

or

http://www.sridasamgranth.com/#/sri-dasam-granth-and-british2/4538990231

DOWNLOAD

Very well written.This bares the agenda of pseudo scholar Jasbir Singh mann.he is maintaining a website soleley to mislead sikhs about Dasam granth. Those who lead life without gurmat principles have no idea about our Granths.

He should be reported to akal takhat for his blasphemy.

In My Opinion, (on a Separate Note)

Tell Your Friends To Begin with Sri Jaap Sahib First. Charitropakyan Is Complex. It Involves Politics, Trickeries, Lust, And a lot more. Charitropakyan is about Political Rule and Trickeries, Trickeries, and Actually Being Saved from Trickeries of Kaljug including The All Mega Powerful Bujjer Paap Lust. Talking about These Trickeries actually Saves one from Them. Makes Them More Wise to The Trickeries and Downfalls Through Others. Khalsa Must Never Fall To Bujjer Kureits.

Tell Your Friends to Begin with Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Then Sri Jaap Sahib.

Here I am Simply Sharing a Beautiful Rendition of Ekh Achari Chand of Sri Jaap Sahib. Tell You Friends To Begin with Sri Jaap Sahib.

http://uploading.com...hai%2BAbai.mp3/

Also First Tell Your Friends to Become AmritVela Simran Imbued Khalsa and Become Like Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Attar Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, and Many More Gurmukhs. Tell Your Friends to Become Sant Soormeh and Become Like Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale. Tell Your Friends to Be Colored in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Lareevaar Sarooop and Become High Avastha and Be Able to Handle Tortures and Other Situations Like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji. Tell Your Friends to Learn Gurus' Raags; Tell Your Friends to Learn Gurus' Instruments; Like GurMukhs From Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Tell Your Friends To Become Like Baba Deep Singh Ji. Tell Your Friends to Become Like Mata Bhag Kaur Ji. Tell Your Friends to First Be Ready to Give Their Life for Khalsa Panth Like All True Khalsa of Past, Present and Future. Ask Your Friends if They Can Handle the Tortures That Khalsa had Put on Them on Past and Even Recent That Were Put on Many Gursikhs of Even Recent History. Tell Your Friends To Become Khalsa Who are Ready to Die For Khalsa Panth Before They Make Up Their No Jeevan Dictates. Tell Your Friends There is A Lot They Need to Do Before They Understand the Complexities of Sri Dasam Patshah Bani, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji And Charitropakyan. And Much Much More. Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I am really surprised to see how Jasbir Mann has distorted history and made up fake stories to suit his own hypothesis. And on top of that he is buying Professors from Indian Universities by paying them hefty money to write anti-Sikh articles....

What he is doing is not just misinterpretation....its simple dishonesty and cheating. His claim that 'Atma Ram' wrote a part of Akal Ustat is a classical example. Thanks to this writeup that Jasbir Mann stands exposed.

The following is another example of his dishonesty.

http://www.patshahi1...lish&Itemid=128

I am really surprised to see how Jasbir Mann has distorted history and made up fake stories to suit his own hypothesis. And on top of that he is buying Professors from Indian Universities by paying them hefty money to write anti-Sikh articles....

What he is doing is not just misinterpretation....its simple dishonesty and cheating. His claim that 'Atma Ram' wrote a part of Akal Ustat is a classical example. Thanks to this writeup that Jasbir Mann stands exposed.

The following is another example of his dishonesty.

http://www.patshahi1...lish&Itemid=128

Jasbir Mann does not lead a sikh life.His main mission is his propaganda against Granth of khalsa.

He is a snake.Anyone who speaks against Bani of tenth master is not a sikh and should be sent out of sikhism.

Mod Note: Please read the rules of the forum, and watch the debate between jeonwala and Singhs as well. Also read the full article at the links in the first post. Thank you.

I appreciate quick action of Mods *edited*.

Day by day we see the forces who are hell bent on destroying the traditions of the Khalsa.

Jasbir Singh Mann money machine is out of control and he should be ashamed of himself for

distorting the Khalsa traditions. The enemy comes in all shapes and sizes even medical doctors.

The truth is coming out and one by one we are finding out who is the architects of this anti lobby, but the

noose of Akal is approaching. They need to watch out as the game is nearly up.