Rehatnamas And Historic Sources Mentioning Gurgadhi Given To Sggs

KH4L1$T4N1

Gurfateh ji

does anyone know where Bhai Chaupa Singhs rehtnama regarding Gurgadhi is recorded? i have already khow of Bhai Prahlad Singhs one, but thats in Giani Gian Singhs tavareek khalsa. wats the oldest source to mention SGGS as eternal Guroo?

thanx, need it quick as possible

There is a book named "REHATNAME" edited by "Prof. Pyara Singh Padam" where in

14 Rehatname including the one of Bhaee Chaupa Singh have been given .The book

is being published by Singh Bros. Amritsar Saheb since 1974.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to understand where in the vastness of Sikh history the first 10 Satgurus ordained their followers to stop regarding Them as Satguru and follow the 'Shabad Guru'. Everyone who wants to tell me about 'Shabad Guru' points to the famous verse in Sidh Gost:

'Shabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela..'.

I ask you this: IF GURU NANAKDEVJI'S OBJECTIVE WAS TO ENJOIN HIS FOLLOWERS TO 'SHABAD GURU' WHY OH WHY DID HE START THE LINEAGE OF HUMAN GURUS? Quotes only from the Gurbani, please. WHY DO THE BHATS STATE CATEGORICALLY WITHIN THE GURBANI THAT IT IS THIS LINEAGE OF HUMAN GURUS, AS ORDAINED BY ".. AADH PURAKH.." THAT WILL SEE OUT THIS AGE OF KALYUG? .

In His opening verse of Chaubis Avtaar Guru Gobind singh ji writes:

'...Jab, Jab hott arist apaara, tab, tab Dhe dharat Avtaara...

That means Nirgun becomes Sargun.

I didnot find anywhere in Sikh History where Guruji mentioned that There would be No DehDhari Guru(Sargun Avtar) after 10 Patshahis. It is very very very true that Guruji gave His Guruship to SGGSji(Nirgun). That Does not mean that SGGSji would never give Guruship in Future.

You are a Namdhari /Kooka and that is why you are questioning the Shabad Guru .

Yuo are follower of a Dehdhari guru and will always remain misinterpreting Gurbani

in your own way and Guru Nanak Dev ji has told us for people like this :-

" Jiseh bhulavan vaatarhi tisehe dikhave kaun."

than who are we to guide people like you to stop DEHDHARI guru pooja and follow Shabad

Guru only.

I can only say that Guru Amar Dass ji told:-

"Vaho vahu BAANI Nirankaar hae Tis jevad avare na koe."

And Guru RAM DAS JI also told :-

" BAANI GURU GURU HAE BAANI VICH BAANI AMRIT SAARE."

And Guru Arjan Dev ji also told :-

"Dhur ki Baani aaee ,Tin sagli chint mitaaee."

and

"Ehu Baani jo jeeahu jaane ,Tis antare rave har nama "

And in Sarab Loh Granth Guru Gobind Singh ji mentions:-

"Aapan pou gur khalse deena,Duteea roop Satguruu Granthha.

Bolan satguru sabad sanbhakhan, Naam gubind keertan samthaa.

Gunanuvaad pun sifate salahan, Outhhat bethhat sen karanthha.

Pavan panthh Khalsa pragtyo, Char baran asram subh panthha. 370.

En ko daras Satgur ko darsan Bolan Guruu Sabad Gur Granthha.

Dwadas roop satgur ae kaheeat, Dwadas bhan pragat har santa.

Partakh kalaa parbraham dhani chhe, Granthh Panthh Khalsa vartanta.

Dass Gobind Fateh Satgur ki Khalsa Granthh GUR roop When badantaa. 371.

Read the blue colour lines carefully and see that Guru Gobind Singh ji says

that when you want to see (Darshan of )Satguru Darshan of Khalsa is SATGUR

DARSHAN and if you want to listen to SATGUR , than listen to Bachan of Guru

GRANTH Sahib JI.

What else proof a submissive Sikh needs to see or know.

Bhul chuk khima

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Matheen Boss,

SGGSji is Nirgun saroop of Satguru,

The lines from Sarbloh Granth doesnot mention that SGGSji would Never give Guruship in Future.

so you want to emphasise that Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj gave Guruship to SGGS for a short period of time untill the emergence of Naamdharis or nirankaris or whatver...?

and after that GuruGaddi got shifted to Dehdhari Guru again...Wow...so My dear friend can you please let us know how would SGGS grant Guruship to anybody in future and if already done as per you thinking...how was it done...?

My dear friend, there could be enumerable parcharaks, preachers...but the Guru is only one...none in todays world could be regarded as Satguru in human form...only SGGS is the Guru and whosoever read the Baani from it, even live according to the Baani and teaches to do the same to others, do not become Guru himself...!!!

I hope you get my point...

Rollingpunjab boss,

When Guru Gobind singh ji Gave guruship to SGGSji, GUruji never asked anyone about his Decision taken.

Do you think This time if SGGSji give Guruship to someone, Guruji would ask US????

yes Guru Sahib may not ask us...But do we possess the right to atleast listen to His hukum or know about it...now when did Guru Granth Sahib conferred the Guruship to any dehdaari baba...when did that happen...?

considering your last post...what I could understand is Guru Gobind Singh ji conferred Guruship to SGGS and then it was conferred further to somebody else...where is that hukumnama from either Guru Gobind Singh ji or SGGS...when was it first read...who read it and who conveyed to the sikhs...can you answer this please...?

Matheen Boss,

SGGSji is Nirgun saroop of Satguru,

The lines from Sarbloh Granth doesnot mention that SGGSji would Never give Guruship in Future.

Shabad Guru, has been always Guru and always will be Guru. In the future Shabad Guru will be Guru still.

The body of the ten Gurus was not Guru.

Mr. K SIngh Deep ji,

My Father's Name is Guru Gobind singh ji who has taught me to be'Jin Prem kiyo Tin Hee Prabh Paeyo' and I am interested in doing Ninda of Naamdhari or Neeldhari or Other Sant Mat Jatha who are also a creation of Akal Purakh. Who are we to point fingers on WHAT IS CREATED BY AKAL PURAKH.

Ram Rahim and George Bush is also created by Akal Purakh. Do you bow at their feet aswell? Lust, greed, ego, attachment, and anger are created by Akal purakh, do you bow at maya's feet?