EURO 2004

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont write off the germans.. they went into the world cup with bad record and they made it till the finals.. and history is repeating again when they are goin for euro 2004 with 2 defeats :wub:

italy aint bad either ... will just have to wait and see.. they might be some underdogs ... remember senegal and south korea in the world cup 2004.. we might just have one underdog in euro 2004 :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I normally support Spain or Italy in the European Championships and Argentina and Brazil in the world cup. Can't stand England even though I live here, never supported them in my life!. England should make it out of the group stages but after that they could go out. Spain are the perenial underachievers. They qualify easily but then get knocked out either in group stages or next group.

I hate the French team, hope they get knocked out soon especially after their ban on the Turban. Let's hope the French soccer fans get a chance to feel as disappointed as well. It was good during the world cup to see the arrogant French not even score a goal and come back home in disgrace!

Holland are a good team but they do have a tendency to plan crap when it really matters, their loss to republic of Ireland a week ago was shown them up to be a team just living on their past reputation.

Germany are a good team and it would be good to see Germany meet England at some stage in the championships.