Is Sikh Channel Uniting Or Dividing The Panth?

H Bhan

I think this is an important discussion we need talk about.

In my opinion the sikh channel on sky 840 appears to only speak for Khalistanis and those who blindly support bhindrawale. Anybody else who come on air during thier discussions who criticizes bhindrawale, or khalistan, they just get switched of. sikh channel constantly praises bhindrawle, and muslims, but is always anti-hindu, west and christians... why surely this is bias

When we know most sikhs out of the 25 million in this world do not support bhindrawale, then why is this channel doing so.

Even the BBC documentary - A Sikh story, which came earlier this year exposed bhindrwale, and the sikh channel even attacked that.

How the hell does sikh channel represent the majority of the sikh community around the world??

Lets discuss. But please no fanatical or hate posts!!!

I think this is an important discussion we need talk about.

In my opinion the sikh channel on sky 840 appears to only speak for Khalistanis and those who blindly support bhindrawale. Anybody else who come on air during thier discussions who criticizes bhindrawale, or khalistan, they just get switched of. sikh channel constantly praises bhindrawle, and muslims, but is always anti-hindu, west and christians... why surely this is bias

When we know most sikhs out of the 25 million in this world do not support bhindrawale, then why is this channel doing so.

Even the BBC documentary - A Sikh story, which came earlier this year exposed bhindrwale, and the sikh channel even attacked that.

How the hell does sikh channel represent the majority of the sikh community around the world??

Lets discuss. But please no fanatical or hate posts!!!

Upon what basis have you stated that the majority of Sikhs worldwide do not support Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale?

I have not watched "A Sikh Story", please set out the points that it made which lead you to beleive that it exposed Sant Ji - so that they can be addressed point by point based on facts.

Even the BBC documentary - A Sikh story, which came earlier this year exposed bhindrwale

How did the documentary expose Sant Jarnail Singh?

A large portion of documentary that focused on Sant Jarnail Singh was based on the opinion of Mark Tully...in the documentary he even categorically said that "this is my opinion"- since when did an opinion become fact? Why did he feel the need to say he's stating his opinion...because that's all it is, an opinion!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Khalistan was accepted by the Sarbat Khalsa in the 1980s (1986 if I recall).

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was elected as the Sikh of the 20th century.

Criticism of Panthic decisions are probably not going to be met with flowers and ladoos.

Criticism of Panthic decisions are probably not going to be met with flowers and ladoos.

thumbs_up.gif

Let me know who these important indivduals were who made these important decisions!

If you got all sikhs in India to vote for these points you have made, it would turn out to be a big NO to Bhindrawala and Khalistan 1986. I think sikhs in india got fed up with what happened after 1986, with terrorists going around killing, raping, abducting, making ransoms, shooting innocent civilians that they just stopped bothering with khalistan.

My humble pleaa to all you guys who want khalistan, punjabis just want peace, please leave them alone.

if you go to india now, nearly every sikh i meet doesnt give a damm about bhindrawale or khalistan. I know you find this hard to accept, but i reckon you should stop trying to cause tensions in other countries, like india.

its obvious youre hell bent on get india partitioned again, but in the end your evil designs are going to fail.

I agree 100% with H bhangal he is right, the only thing sikh channel has achieved is dividing the sikh panth, with bhindrawale supporters and extremists on one side, and liberals, educated sikhs on the other side.

Let me know who these important indivduals were who made these important decisions!

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/images/a/a6/SarbatKhalsa86.jpg <- 500,000 Sikhs in 1986. Youtube search Sarbat Khalsa 1986 to see the Sarbat Khalsa assembled.

If you got all sikhs in India to vote for these points you have made, it would turn out to be a big NO to Bhindrawala and Khalistan 1986. I think sikhs in india got fed up with what happened after 1986, with terrorists going around killing, raping, abducting, making ransoms, shooting innocent civilians that they just stopped bothering with khalistan.

My humble pleaa to all you guys who want khalistan, punjabis just want peace, please leave them alone.

if you go to india now, nearly every sikh i meet doesnt give a damm about bhindrawale or khalistan. I know you find this hard to accept, but i reckon you should stop trying to cause tensions in other countries, like india.

its obvious youre hell bent on get india partitioned again, but in the end your evil designs are going to fail.

I agree 100% with H bhangal he is right, the only thing sikh channel has achieved is dividing the sikh panth, with bhindrawale supporters and extremists on one side, and liberals, educated sikhs on the other side.

Curious: Have you actually listened to even one speech of Sant Jarnail Singh? You can choose to ignore it, or actually see what he was trying to say for once.

Peace you say? Punjab is at peace? Ram Rahim, Ashutosh? Where is the peace? India does not give a care for Bhindrawala or Khalistan? Don't worry, they will. Whoever is deluding himself/herself in India thinking that the Brahmins obviously lives very far away from Punjab to not see the wholesale anti-Sikh deras and organizations attacking the faith in any way possible. It was the same pre-1984 too. Sikhs in India, it seems, have long term memory failure. And don't feed me any bullpucky about not being in Punjab and knowing what it was like. I was there for 1984 in Delhi when 3000 of my brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers were murdered. Ancient hsitory? Watch - it will repeat before our lifetimes and keep repeating until Sikhs wake up.

"liberals, educated sikhs on the other side." Sorry to tell you, but the people living overseas are exactly all pendu - most of them are pursuing higher education or gainfully employed. The only difference between us and the Indian Sikh is that we have the liberty of being free from Bollywood and Indian media propaganda and can open our eyes without being bombarded with nonsense.

I'll issue you a challenge: Go read or listen to ONE of Sant Jarnail Singh's speeches and come back here with a criticism of what he says and how it is anti-Sikhi.

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/speech1.html - here's one.