Sarbloh Granth

Guest rsingh

Bikramjit Singh has convinced me of Sarbloh Granth not being Dasam Patshaah's Bani. On Sikh awareness there was a whole thread dedicated to this topic and Bikramjit Singh killed the arguments put forth by Lalleshwari and his group.

You can check out the thread on this link.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...=sarbloh+granth

I encourage everyone to read it through.

you can buy it from the sikh missionary centre in southall.

What about dasam granth?

I was there a week ago.

They Said that the English translation would come 'next week'

i-.e this week.

but I can't get it- cuase i aint in london anymore :wub:

p.s Taksal is a great Sikh institute regarding Gurbani, if it is liek you said Bikramjit Singh ji, then how come TAksal believes in it as Gurbani.

What about all those shabads like -

'Khalsa mero roop hai khas, khalse meh ho karo nivas'

etc - do you claim tha those are not compositions of Guru ji, but compositions of a person.

or is it tha SOME of the stuff are shabads by Guru ji -i.e copies.

perhaps the nihangs found the Granth by Sarsa, where a lot of out literature was destroyed?

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with Bikramjit Singh and Singh47. If someone has any doubts read Mahan Kosh's article 'Sarbloh' pp. 630-2 in the PDF file from....http://www.ik13.com/mahan.htm

Mahan Kosh says that Sarbloh Granth is Bhai Sukha Singh's work....He was a Granthi at Patna Sahib and claimed that he got the Granth from a Udasi living in JaganNath forests (?), who told him that Guru Sahib gave him the Granth [meaning that it is Gurbani]. Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha refers to Tara Singh Narotam Nirmala's work. He also says the Granth talks of "Rupdeep-Bhasha-Pingal" [by Kavi Jai Kishandas?] that was written in 1776 Samvat, however Guru Gobind Singh's joti.jot.smana happened in 1765 Samvat...

And the Granth is also a.shud, as there are lots of spelling mistakes etc.

There are some Shabads about Khalsa and Rehit, but mostly it is about Devi fighting demons etc. That may be seen as good vs evil, but still that does not mean that Guru Gobind Singh jee wrote it.

I think those shabads (like khalsa mero roop hai khaas) are dasam bani, and I have heard from some singhs that these shabads should be in dasam granth. The shabads are placed in between stories etc.

I dont have enough knowledge on the subject to make an informed opinion.