GurSikhs Flying Around in Smagams

ms514

Sikh Sangat Jee.....I want to ask u a question.....

My Paternal Grandparents are members of AKJ and i love them. Although I am not amritdhari.....but I have great love for the AKJ members....the way they do kirtan and the way they follow Sikhi to the best

That day I was talking to my grandmom....and she was telling me that she has seen Chardikala Gursikhs flying ( getting off the ground) during Smagams while doing Naam. I was kinda amused and found it really strange.

She said those GurSikhs wud even reach up to ceiling. She said she has even seen Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh getting off the ground...

Now although I find these things really spiritual but on other hand I find these unscientific.

I don't know wat's right but I have been to many smagams but I havent seen such a thing

what r ur views Sangat Jee???

she was telling me that she has seen Chardikala Gursikhs flying ( getting off the ground) during Smagams while doing Naam. I was kinda amused and found it really strange.

She said those GurSikhs wud even reach up to ceiling. She said she has even seen Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh getting off the ground...

Not such a big deal. Used to happen all the time in the jatha. Read rangle sajjan. There are still MANY MANY singhs in the jatha who have high avasthas such as this, but unfortunately their numbers dwindle day by day.

Hopefully sangat will be more chardeekalaa in the future. for now all i see is hyocritical youth (including myself).

There's nothing un-natural about it. At damdama sahib, when Guru Gobind Singh ji had Guru Granth Sahib ji re-written, Baba Deep Singh ji was doing bhagti and as he was doing bhagti he started to lift from the ground, Guru Gobind Singh ji, held them down, saying you have alot more seva to do before going to sachkhand.

Sorry I don't know the exact sakhi, but here's my futile attempt. Bhul chuk muaf!

With the number of Gursikhs like mkhalsa on this forum, surely someone amongst the members here has flown. Will they be humble enough to present themselves to the sangat please. And if they would be so kind enough, could some of them actually record the event as well.