PATHER SAHIB (MUST SEE!!!!)

There is a beautiful Gurudwara known as "Pather Sahib" constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak, about 25 miles away from Leh, on the Leh-Kargil road, 12000 ft above the sea level.

In the late 70s, during the construction of Leh-Nima road, a large stone was found in the middle. The bulldozer driver tried to push and throw away the stone but it did not move and in the process the blades broke and the work stopped. The driver had a dream that night not to move the stone. He narrated his dream to the army officer who did not give any importance to it. When all efforts to remove it failed it was decided to blow it with a dynamite the next day. That night the army officer also had a dream not to remove the stone but he again disregarded it. The next day being Sunday he noticed that early in the morning several Tibetans came and started showing reverence to the stone.

On enquiring further he was told that this was a "Wax Statue" of their revered Lama, Nanak and it contained the imnprints of his shoulders, head and backside.......he was told that during the period 1515-1518 AD when Guru Nanak was returning back to Punjab through Srinagar, after travelling to Sikkim, Nepal and Tibet, he rested at this place. A woman came to him for help. It was her son that was to be sacrificed to a demon who lived on the hill. Guru Nanak consoled her and asked her not to send her son to the demon. The demon was infuriated and threw a large rock at the Guru which hit the back of the meditating Guru and stopped there. The Guru's body is believed to be imprinted on the rock. The demon felt ashamed and prostrated at the feet of Guru Nanak.

Waheguroo ji, this location has

been recently discovered as part of our history, and there's a gurdwara being made right now. I just saw it on sur sagar tv, guru nanak dev ji's back and head are imprinted inside the rock, when the demon threw the rock on guru nanak dev ji, the rock became soft, and molded into the shape of guru nanak dev ji's upper body. I was like ohmy.gif when I saw it, next time I will record the video, and try to upload it. I can't believe this wasn't discovered before :wub: @ Since its in the freezing areas, and only the army goes there.

If anyone have any pics, please post here!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

In one of the Kirtan Programme Satkar Yog Bhai Sahib Guriqbal Singh Jee, Maata Kol Sar Walley, told that in Tibet people believes in Guru Nanak Sahib and called him Nanak Laama.

Whenever they are in some difficult position and in doubt whether they should go for that particular work or stop.

They go to a river ( I m forgetting the name), recite Japji Sahib in it and then take a dip and pick up the stones from the bottom of river. That river is full of two colour stones i.e. Black & White. They believe that the White colour stone is acceptance of Guru Nanak Sahib and Black colour is vice versa.

"JAI JAI KAAR KAREY SABH KOYE" - (Also the title of Bhai Guriqbal Singh jee Kirtan on this topic.

HO RAHI HAI TERI JAI JAI KAAR , KHANDAA TEY PATAALA VICH JAI JAI KAAR -Thaarna

bhulla chukka dee maufai

_/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!