India Business Forum

Just rang up London Business School and they said that two people scheduled to attend have cancelled due to fear of protests. I assume these two people are Kamal Nath and Anil Agarwal, as stated on the Indian Business Forum website, though she couldn't confirm their names. Whether this cancellation was instigated by London Business School, Indian Business Forum or Kamal Nath himself, the receptionist didn't know.

I still intend to protest and let other business leaders know as to the human rights abuses of those in power in India.

Another way of effectively protesting: from the link that Indian Business Forum have put up, use the names of the speakers at the conference and send them emails about Kamal Nath's human rights abuses. The speakers themselves are leading intellectuals and businessmen associated with India's development as an economic powerhouse. Their emails are available from the website of each professional services firm/university. Make them feel uncomfortable about potentially speaking on the same platform as a BUTCHER!!!

Waheguroo

** PROTEST WILL BE ON**

COACH LEAVING SMETHWICK GNG AT 5AM, WED 12TH MAY 2010.

KAMAL NATH- THE MAN WHO HAS OVER 4,000 SIKHS BLOOD ON HIS HAND

ATTACKED RAKAB GANK SAHIB GURDWARA

BURNT GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI SAROOPS

RAPED OUR SISTER

PROTEST WED 12TH MAY 2010 - AT LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL, REGENTS PARK, LONDON, NW1 4SA

LETS SHOW WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN AND WILL NOT FORGET...

Dear All,

Given that Mr. Nath is no-longer attending, I urge you to re-consider your plan to protest at this student-run event.

Thank you,

India Business Forum

We will protest! If the protest wasn't on a school day, I would have come and shown you what Sikhs are made of!

Kamal Nath Murdabad!

Sikhs will never forgive murderers!

Protest must go ahead it is our human right if these atrocities are not highlighted we have no voice they shut our voice off in India

Democratic freedom of speech is our right

WJKKWJKF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I don't see any point of the protest now as Kamal Nath is not going to be there. IndiaBusinessForum made the statement up on their website and Sikh Organizations of UK can get in touch with them to make sure that he won't be able to come. There is always a room for compromise and I think it is time for us to give them a bit space as they made hard decision to take off the controversial figure(s) from the event (even if Kamal Nath decided not to come, it is one big lesson for organizers to think twice before calling such controversial figures).

Just my opinions. Rest is upto UK Sangat :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh