Punjab Is Changing Fast

sarntuhari

I dont have any religious beliefs beside that I am a being. I am not a troll or anything, but working on a thesis related to Naxalite movement in Punjab. So I though why not check the environment of punjab/Sikhs on a forum.

That is classic ! I am a being , lol. You might go outside and commit suicide, it will save us the pain of having you on this forum and you since are a being you can go on to become non-being. It wouldnt matter. lol bloody hypocrite and Liar !

And it is absurd that you are studying the naxalite movement in Punjab?? Do you have a weak heart or are you afraid to see the bull standing in front of its nose? Go to the areas where it is alive and happening. Please spare us the agony of another 'foreign movement' on our soil.

Historically we've all had our sisters and mothers in bed if you want to look from such perspective. Even if the Sikhs were not to protect anyone, we might have been muslims, so what? Hasn't a lot changed from indus valley until today. Well great that zamindari system was abolished by a Sikh long before. I just used the term agriculture to bring my point forward and not put sikhs down. All though a sikh might have been able to abolished the zamindari system, but agriculture has existed in punjab for thousands of years. Its nothing new.

Agriculture existed in Punjab but the money was taken to Delhi. When Sikhs came onto the scene, those who worked only they reaped the rewards, and not some alien power thousands of miles away or their puppets .

and thanks for admitting that your ancestoral grandmothers provided comfort to Muslim rulers of Punjab. Mine didnt !

I dont understand what your point is?

No wonder ! I am not surprised. Basically its time waste with you. Some people are dim witted.

BTW this quote "From the very beginning he was the deadly enemy of Mughals." is taken from Muslim Rule in India by VD Mahajan. It is taught in Graduate schools in India in History classes. It is the same book which says that Guru Tegh Bahadur was a looter and was executed for plundering people of Punjab. It also says Guru Nanak was saint poet and his knowledge about Vedas was superficial (typical hindu propaganda) .

However it fails to mention that despite having powerful armies that defeated the Mughal regiments for the first time in India and shattered the aura of Mughal invincibility in India, Guru Har Gobind did not establish any rule over people of any type and that the Sikhs took up arms because they were not ready to take bullsh1t from anyone.

I apologize I didn't mean to go that far but when you keep bringing religion in to punjab discussion I lost it. I am sorry. I didn't curse him or anything, i was stating historical facts. lol sorry sorry. I am trying to learn, just relax. I am arguing what I know so far about Punjab for my thesis.

Punjab as a state is stuggling. I dont post much on here anymore, but seeing you post gave me an urge to reply. Study and research deeply before making comments about the Punjab and the Sikh religion. You may have read a few books on Punjab, but realize that the history of Sikhism is the history of Punjab. Naxalite movement is something that is associated with Communism. Writing a PhD thesis on communist ideologies may suggest you have staunch atheistic leanings. Karl Marx says "Religion is the opiate of the masses". That statment may be a defining factor in your beliefs. Let me state one thing as a student of religion do not underestimate the power of religion. The Sikh Gurus stripped away religion as a mode of oppression, and gave it to the people as a power to claim their power. Education is something you say will liberate people, but how can it do so when it biased toward a particular ideology (Congress or BJP). Punjab is one of the most successful states within India, but it also something that is feared by the Congress and BJP. As a person writing a PhD thesis I assume you are definitely intelligent. If I am correct the Naxalite movement has ties to China, or Maoists. Understanding the Naxalite movement would require at least some basic knowledge about Maoism and China. China is a country that practices widespread ethnographic manipulation. Han Chinese people will move into remote areas, and slowly absorb the population. It eventually gets to the point where their have almost no individual identity. This is happening as we speak with the Uygur's and Tibetans. Punjab has a fair share of problems that will take time to get over. You are an educated person contribute knowledge to help the young sikhs learn something. Your just indulging in emotional time waste. Give your knowledge freely, and post what you have learned about the Naxalite movment. I know I would sincerely enjoy reading it. Its one part of Punjab's history that I do not know anyhing about. Sorry if I was too harsh

Sincerely,

kuthaman

Punjab as a state is stuggling. I dont post much on here anymore, but seeing you post gave me an urge to reply. Study and research deeply before making comments about the Punjab and the Sikh religion. You may have read a few books on Punjab, but realize that the history of Sikhism is the history of Punjab. Naxalite movement is something that is associated with Communism. Writing a PhD thesis on communist ideologies may suggest you have staunch atheistic leanings. Karl Marx says "Religion is the opiate of the masses". That statment may be a defining factor in your beliefs. Let me state one thing as a student of religion do not underestimate the power of religion. The Sikh Gurus stripped away religion as a mode of oppression, and gave it to the people as a power to claim their power. Education is something you say will liberate people, but how can it do so when it biased toward a particular ideology (Congress or BJP). Punjab is one of the most successful states within India, but it also something that is feared by the Congress and BJP. As a person writing a PhD thesis I assume you are definitely intelligent. If I am correct the Naxalite movement has ties to China, or Maoists. Understanding the Naxalite movement would require at least some basic knowledge about Maoism and China. China is a country that practices widespread ethnographic manipulation. Han Chinese people will move into remote areas, and slowly absorb the population. It eventually gets to the point where their have almost no individual identity. This is happening as we speak with the Uygur's and Tibetans. Punjab has a fair share of problems that will take time to get over. You are an educated person contribute knowledge to help the young sikhs learn something. Your just indulging in emotional time waste. Give your knowledge freely, and post what you have learned about the Naxalite movment. I know I would sincerely enjoy reading it. Its one part of Punjab's history that I do not know anyhing about. Sorry if I was too harsh

Sincerely,

kuthaman

NICE reply