bowing to sants

kam1825

People matha tekh to the Nishan Sahib

People matha tekh to the shoes in the Jora Ghar of Gurdware

People matha tekh to kakaar

People matha tekh to objects that belonged to our Gurus in historical Gurdware

Is this wrong???

If u ask me its a sign of humility, bowing down to something that is greater than yourself!!

Humility ----- something that is greatly lacking in our community!

bhul chuk maaf

yes it is wrong in my eyes -nishan sahib isnt an idol which u worship u salute it thts as far as u go dont go put flowers around it bow dwn 2 it and touch evry1s shoes is all useless only should bow dwn to guru granth sahib

aint our souls part of god? are we not god?.... who can be greater than ourshelves then??
remember we are "part" of god. a piece. a sant, a brahmgyani is "complete" god.

lol at what u jus said i disagree

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint our souls part of god? are we not god?.... who can be greater than ourshelves then??
remember we are "part" of god. a piece. a sant, a brahmgyani is "complete" god.

lol at what u jus said i disagree
ok maybe i didnt explain it properly. as someone said before, if you look at jeevnii of baba gurbachan singh ji, he once did dandout bandna to baba isher singh ji. n said, i had heard that ishwer lived here today i have seen him. so umm ya buh these days we must be careful as there are too many "sants" out there.

Sarpanch Said......

"yes it is wrong in my eyes -nishan sahib isnt an idol which u worship u salute it thts as far as u go dont go put flowers around it bow dwn 2 it and touch evry1s shoes is all useless only should bow dwn to guru granth sahib"

U say its useless to touch other shoes??? So u tryin to say that jore di seva is wrong????? IF thats wat u believ then what kind of a gursikh are you??? the most noble and humble seva is that of jore di seva - cleaning the shoes of others and applying the dust of their feet to your forehead!

i've stated so many times that nimrata is something that is lacking so much within our community - and the lack of it is the source of all our problems!!

the above post jus proves it!

Is this wrong???

Which of the above are human?? :D

YOU LOT SEEM TO FORGET THE FATEH OF DHAN DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI WOULD BE MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL AS HE INSTRUCTED THAN BOWING DOWN TO A PERSON.

OR DID HE NOT SAY GREET EVERYONE WITH 'WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH'???

WE THINK WE KNOW BETTER EH? WELL DO YAH EH EH?? :@

Bumpity bump bump bump...

Sants have lost there relavance in this world today, havnt they? I mean, we shoudl really be trying to learn ourselves about what sikhi is, not someone else telling what sikhi means to them.

I know some peopel are born leaders, however, it appears as if some sants are taking advantage of their power to teach others.

grin.gif

sants can never lose their relevance, its just us people who do not understand, and are lost in the world, if you are referin to people who act like sants then thats just you lackof knowledge about who is and isntasant.

Gurbani Vichar is very very important, especially when its coming from sants, they have so much gian,they pass it to us, its relevance is very very important. the guru tells us to do vichar of gurbani, its nothing to do with being born a leader that is hype, if we realise what our hukam is then we can understand all this.

becareful in what you say.

You seem to be 'pro-sant'

Do you recognise all 'sants' as sants? even the one's who indulge in sh**ing sangat members in hotel rooms?

Is this wrong???

Which of the above are human?? :D

YOU LOT SEEM TO FORGET THE FATEH OF DHAN DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI WOULD BE MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL AS HE INSTRUCTED THAN BOWING DOWN TO A PERSON.

OR DID HE NOT SAY GREET EVERYONE WITH 'WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KE FATEH'???

WE THINK WE KNOW BETTER EH? WELL DO YAH EH EH?? :@

Bumpity bump bump bump...

Sants have lost there relavance in this world today, havnt they? I mean, we shoudl really be trying to learn ourselves about what sikhi is, not someone else telling what sikhi means to them.

I know some peopel are born leaders, however, it appears as if some sants are taking advantage of their power to teach others.

grin.gif

sants can never lose their relevance, its just us people who do not understand, and are lost in the world, if you are referin to people who act like sants then thats just you lackof knowledge about who is and isntasant.

Gurbani Vichar is very very important, especially when its coming from sants, they have so much gian,they pass it to us, its relevance is very very important. the guru tells us to do vichar of gurbani, its nothing to do with being born a leader that is hype, if we realise what our hukam is then we can understand all this.

becareful in what you say.

You seem to be 'pro-sant'

Do you recognise all 'sants' as sants? even the one's who indulge in sh**ing sangat members in hotel rooms?

i take it u didnt get my point about humility then

and i think all those who believe in sants do know that there are fakes out there that abuse the title!

I always thought the flesh did not matter but what is inside the gyan ety does matter.

someone said that no one is greater than ourself, well you go and bow to yourself and be humble in front of yourself but I don't think that's what sikhs should do.