Sikh Channel Shame At Coventry This Past Weekend

GuruIshq

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Ok, so the offer was made to go to their offices and deal with them face to face. a) Get a team of Sikhs to go there to discuss your grievances (plan ahead, write it down and go point by point); b) record the POLITE and CIVIL discussion and come to resolutions for reference; c) where they need assistance, see if it can be provided.

Otherwise, this thread could go on until eternity.

Sikh Channel is a registered Chairty and CIC. Sikh Channel is Sangats Channel. If anyone has a problem or suggestions then come to our offices, telephone or email. The doors are wide open.

Many thanks for this invitation. I hope its honoured and emails/phonecalls are responded to. I have only jumped on this thread because you have never responded to my emails and the emails of others who raised concerns about your promotion of anti sikh gurdwara committees who blatantly abuse akal takht hukumnamas and serve alcohol etc on the gurdwara complexes.

Ps. those who said Sikh Channel guy Davinder Bal never owned an adult channel, it was very borderline. Called Red TV. Heres a sample :

To conclude, as said before, MANY Sikh brothers and sisters have been into Sikh Channel a number of times to raise their concerns and help out, but were kicked out or treated badly by the owner of the channel. He has a few mental issues he needs to work on but he won't - and thats what is failing the channel. Nowadays, only 3-4 Sikhs work at the Sikh Channel - the rest are non-Sikhs. At least Sikh TV look like they are employing Sikhs first and foremost and they are the ones for some reason, that a lot of Sikh organisations are fully supporting. So I can't wait for the new channel to launch.

Once again the Sikh channel do not provide any meaningful response besides stating they are a charity. As a charity you must have some core principles Or goals that you must abide by. I think you should review them.

Turn to Sikh channel and once again we have another discussion how great the Sikh channel are. Great stuff. I am learning so much. They guy sitting 4th from the right is a alcholic from ramgarhia Gurdwara in Birmingham were meat and sharab are served in the hall the Gurdwara owns. Great stuff and great principles. Rather let my kids watch cbeebies.