Raagi Surinder Singh Cracking Vulgar Jokes On Guru Nanak Saheb Ji

SikhWorldTv

*removed*

"copy&paste main title in YouTube and you will find this video" Tuesday 10th August 2010

from video info: Guru pyaareyo just watch this video and decide yourself, to wht extent this raagi can go to defame our Guru's and literature. this so called raagi Surinder Singh of gurdwara Siri Guru Nanak Sikh Temple Of Edmonton, 14211-133Ave, edmonton AB,Canada is defaming Guru Nanak Dev Ji by using abusive language and cracking jokes on Guruji's jiwani. many times before too complaints were made against him regarding he had stolen $100 and was caught red handed by secretary S. Joginder Singh Pannu and found eating non veg ,,,fish in calgary.It was brought to the notice of Mr Mangat and Mr Randhawa (management committee members) but instead of taking action against him they took his side and was sponsored for the second time. this time we have made this video. as we were told by many people that he cracks jokes using vulgar language on and for Guru Saheb and ladies. here he is sitting in the gurdwara library where sainchi's of Guru Granth Saheb JI, pothi's,nitnem gutka's and other holy literature is placed with satkar. this Guru dokhi should be immediately expelled from gurudwara saheb. The question is why he is been given shelter and been sponsored again and again by Mr Mangat and Mr Randhawa. this is beyond limits. Join together to shunt him out of the gurdwara saheb. .

this guy is not only speaking in the most disgusting language I have ever heard but he sounds drunk too. If the gurudwara Committee does not take action against him and he still allowed inside a Gurughar after this, then we might as will not call our selfs sikhs anymore. Request to all my brothers and sisters to please forward this link and information to all the sikhs you know and get people aware of the issue with the evidence to back it up, too force the committee and other sikh leaders to act.

WOW! That is messed up. That is beyond bad and vulgar. There is no excuse for that behaviour and language in his house or on this planet. But to say it in a Gurdwara. I don't condone violence against anyone but inflamatory remarks like that , why is he still allowed in the Gurdwara?

But please before defaming him can you post a link of him talking somewhere as there are many hoax videos on the internet. On this video you can not see his lips clearly mouthing the words. SO if anyone can confirm that this is his voice and he said that stuff. There is only one response if he did say it.

Alberta Sikhs you know that this should be shown to him infront of the whole sangat and he held accountable. This Sunday would be an excellent date. As most Gurghars are holding akhand path sahibs for Sant Baba Nidhan Singh Ji's barsi .(Langar sahib, Hazur sahib). So all of the local sangat will see this * (* = any bad word) for his true colours.

i did not listen to it because i did not want to hear Guru Ji nindya...

but kindly explain who this singh is and will someone sort this out cuz oherwise ill have to go down lol

VAAHEGUROOOO!!! ohmy.gifsad.gif that is soooo upsetting and angering! I got to 15/20 seconds until i switched it off, I didnt even think he wud have been saying absolutely disgusting things to THAT extent!!! vaaheguroo! PAL 07, good job you didnt listen to it...

I advise everybody not to listen to it! just trust us when we say he uses vulgar language, seriously, extremely, disgusting, vulgar language!

vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo

Can the Sangat please investigate this quickly -

if this is indeed TRUE than he should be questioned on his remarks and behaviour

if it is a FAKE video we must complain and have it removed from YouTube at once

Any which way this is a Massive Baesti infront of anti-Sikh's or Asians who can understand this awful swearing especially by an elderly man shown wearing ALL 5 K's representing as a Gursikh.

Let this video stay on. It serves as a reality check to the kaum that dushts like this exist wearing and abusing the roop of the Khalsa.

The whole of Punjab needs to see this video so that this person has no place to hide when he re-enters Punjab. Send the youtube link by sms text to all the sangat local to the Edmonton and even Canada.

I am sure he is not the only one in Sikh qaum ,mellow.gif

Today most of our raagis do kirtan only for money. Thats why so much of new album release.

This is very disgusting language ! Just imagine what impression he is giving about amritdharis to patit sikh youths who already have a bad impression about gyanis and gursikhs !huh.gif