Wearing a Big kirpan

SarabLoh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

i am a non-amritdhari, and have been encouraged by Singhs to wear all 5 kakaars which i do with pride...that includes a 9 inch kirpan which i tuck inside my jeans/pant...so where am i wrong now ?

Agreed with Khalsa ji.

But if you are, or plan to take amrit in near future... here is a good way to wear your kirpan ... i posted this in another thread also in this same section...

Put your kirpan on as usual ... take your right hand out (now that your gatra is around your waist. Now take the front gatra strap and put it behind your neck. Its great.. confortable.. and hardly seen. And you can wear a big kirpan this way too :wub: But it looks like you have a gun ... so i dont know about the public.....

Guest rsingh
i am a non-amritdhari, and have been encouraged by Singhs to wear all 5 kakaars which i do with pride...that includes a 9 inch kirpan which i tuck inside my jeans/pant...so where am i wrong now ?

veerji thats fair enough but the kind of people im talkin about wear 12+" kirpan which is cleraly visible then when the particular got stopped in public started acting all cokey taking it out saying its blunt i think fine to wear a small kirpan which can be worn in discretion along with all other kakars.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

dont put sri sahibs in ure pants

its beadbi

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hor Sunlo,... veerji what about all the other singhs who were discussing on another thread about when you play sports some put their siri sahibs in their pockets.. is that beadbi too ... :wub:

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

Bhai Sahib Mehtab Singh Jeo:

No, you aren't doing anything wrong by wearing your Kirpan, but remember that when you get in some kind of trouble, you will not be able to say that you wear it because you are are required to by ur religion because as of right now you still have to take amrit.

No body can stop others from wearing Shastars but if you are going to use the excuse that you wear it because of your religion will be a lie and I hope you will not go around doing this.

this is just my 'opinion'

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

soggs ur opinon is allways :TH:

but pata he zayada sharif bhe sano nahi bannaa chaedaa cops naal nita u know what thell do notme.gif

so B)

jhooth bolan de tareeke hone chedee ne :wub:

lemme teach u all how to tell jhooth "but mind it never tell a jhooth jide naal kidha mundukhe te nuksan hove never"

cops catches u with the kirpan and cops ask u what is this.

cops: hey man u sardarjee what is this.

mehtab singh: sirr this is my kirpan.

cops: man r u amritrdhari.

"now here u cant lie becuse ur not now twist his words up so u dont lie and ur good too" ;)

mehtab singh:sir im singh of guru gobind singh jee maharj who gave amrit to all, amrit should be in u heart "amrit is khande de pahul and naam amrit also THIS WHAT I SAID IS 4 U DONT TELL NEAR HIM " so here u think of naam amrit and say YES i am AMRITDHARI partytime2.gif

LIKE THIS UR SAVED MAN IN GURUJES NAZAR AND FRM THAT BRAIN SURGEN :cool:

LAST AND NOT LEST MEHATB SINGH THIS IS PERSONAL 4 U "TU APNE GHAR BHET KE MAKHEE MARDA PEA, OYE JAA KE JALDI AMRIT SHAK LE MERA ADAA GHANTAA WASTE KAR DITTA LOLLL LOVE U BOY "

Guest mehtab
LAST AND NOT LEST MEHATB SINGH THIS IS PERSONAL 4 U "TU APNE GHAR BHET KE MAKHEE MARDA PEA, OYE JAA KE JALDI AMRIT SHAK LE MERA ADAA GHANTAA WASTE KAR DITTA LOLLL LOVE U BOY "
:wub: :cool: ;):@ :@

love u too veeray hug.gif

I guess people like me can always say "I am preparing myself to be a Sikh". No cop has the right to interfere in anyone's personal spiritual life. But yea, as SOGGS suggested, its wise to not get into trouble.