Who Are B.S.S.F?

1kAuR1

(Mods: This Might Be A Sensitive Subject To You. So If Your Subjective Opinions Differ With Mine, And You Have To Edit My Post Because You Don’t Like What I Have To Say; Just Don’t Post Anything. )

In My Opinion,

Baba Jee Is Very Likely Shaheed. Only Guroo Sahib And Akaal Purakh Is Perfect. Sree Paurees In Sree Sukhmanee Sahib About Sant And BrahmGyaanees, In My Opinion, Refer More To Guroo Sahib. Sree Sukhmanee Sahib Starts Off With Namashkhaar To Guroo Sahib And Ends With Ustat Of Sree Guroo Sahib. Sree Sukhmaanee Sahib Sings Of Sree Guroo Sahib !!!

Then They Are Different Levels Of Gurmukhs !! I Am Of The Belief That The Baanee Blessed During Tat Gurmat (This Is The Period Where Akaal Purakh Set The Eternal Foundation Seeds Of Khalsaa Dharma From Guroo Nanak Dev Jee Akaal Roop To BaadShaah Darvesh Guroo Gobind Singh Jee Har Kaa Roopna !!!!!) Such Baanee As Bhai Gurdaas Jee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee, Bhai Gurdaas Singh Jee, And Of Course Sree Baanee Of Guroo Sahib, RehatNaamaas, Etc., Only The Blessings Blessed To Khalsaa During Tat Gurmat (Physical In Deh Creation Of Khalsaa Dharma Of Guroo Sahib) Should Be The Seeds That Khalsaa Should Look Towards As Closest To Perfection (Because Approved By Guroo Sahib). Everything Else Comes Into The Realm Of ‘Not Fully Approved’ (At Least In My Opinion).

Many Mahaapurakhs Also Did Not Do Gurmat Keertan With Sree Gurmat Instruments (Raag Keertan With Gurmat Taantee Saazs’); And This IS Gurmat Keertan !! They Made Mistakes Not Following Gurmat Keertan In My Opinion. This Doesn’t Mean We Should Do Their Nindya! And This Does Not Mean We Should Not Be Inspired By Them! But I Am Just Saying That ONLY Guroo Sahib And Akaal Purakh Are PERFECT !!!!!

If Baba Jee Is Shaheed, We Still Have To Spread Sikhi Awareness Worldwide (Not Just Punjab). If Baba Jee Comes Back We Still Have To Be Tyaar Bar Tyaar. So Lets Focus On The Current REAL Attacks, And See The Situations As They Arise Instead Of Arguing Over Matters We Cannot Prove (They Are More In The Realms Of ‘…’ Etc). Lets Attack The ATTACKS The CongRSS, GOI, Badals, Sarnas, You Name It !! Are Attacking Sikhs WorldWide RIGHT NOW !!! Lets Get JUSTICE For The VICTIMS Of GENOCIDES ETC !!!

Having Said This, I Still Believe That Taksaal Maryaadaa Should Be Implemented Though Akaal Takhat Sahib !! (But, Bibis Allowed To Do Keertan At Sree Harmandir Sahib, And Mandatory ‘Secure’ Head Covering (Dastaar Sahib, Etc) For Bibis). I Also Believe That Sree DasamGurooKaGranth Sahib Jee Should Be Parkaash At All Takhat Sahibs As Was Prior Mid 1940’s Until The British Got Involved And Tried To Eliminate The Bir Ras Of Khalsaa !!!

And I Would Still NEVER Trust Any Darshan Laal Lovers !!! They ARE One Of The ENEMIES !!! They Gain Credibility While Doing Seeming Some Good Things !!! Then Later When People Gain Trust In Them !!! BANG !! From The Inside As Agents Of GOI Then Cause Genocides Of Sikhs !!! Darshan Laal Was An Agent For GOI In 80’s And DIRECTLY Involved In The Genocide Of Sikhs !!! Going To Prison Etc! All A Script !! While Genocide Is Happening Outside !! There Is No Safer Place Than Prison Where They Are Fed And Protected !! All While Seeming ‘Panthic’ To Remain Agents For Future !!! Darshan Laal And Badal Are Both Agents Of GOI From The Beginning !!! They First Got Sikhs To Fight (To Get Shaheed) As GOI Wanted Badal And Darshan Laal To Do, So They Could Do A Genocide On Sikhs !!! Then After Darshan Laal GOI Got Them Killed Off, He Killed The Movement For Sikh Rights As A GOI Agent !!! He Was Given The Title ‘Professor’ To Give ‘Credibility’ To This Unparh Actor Who Still Till This Day Sings Not Full Shabads And Takes Everything Out Of Context Of Even Sree Gurbaanee Of MahaaRaaj GurooGranth Sahib Jee !!! To Make A Story For Whatever He Wants To Script !!! He Was A Stooge ‘Jathedaar’ By GOI !!! Since The Genocide Of Sikhs, The ‘Jathedaars’ Have Been All GOI Controlled !!! Darshan Laal Has Been An Inside Agent, Actor, Money Greedy, Traitor From The Start !!! He Has Been Called For More Strong Active Duty AGAIN By His Masters GOI To Attack Sikhs From The Inside!!! Such Agents Are For Life !!! Even His Direct Family (Mother, Brothers Etc), I Think Knew This !!! They Also Had Broken Associations With Him Even Up TILL Their Deaths !!!

Guroo Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!

Chardhi Kalaa !!!

(To Those Whom Also Love Dasam Paatshaah Baanee But Believe Baba Jee Is Still Here In Body, As I Said, I Cannot 100% Disagree, As I Believe Baba Jee Is LIKELY Shaheed, But I Hope To Not Make This Into A Subject That We ‘Hate’ Each Other. To Darshan Laal Lovers; You Are Enemies !!! Period.)

They are losed Singh, when the mind is deluded by fame and false backbones (Dal Khalsa) thats what happens. The Khalsa Panth sees through the political games, but some individuals have not done enough thinking and are lost, so they resort to raising their voice and shaking their fist to be heard.

Why you calling Santji a Sant, when you don't even respect his word?

Actually this is being choosy and picki over what words to respect. Did not Sant ji say the following:

2) Sant Ji saying he will sacrifice his life but not leave the morcha (go to 8:24 minutes)

3) Sant Ji saying that someone advised him to go to Pakistan, but he refused saying that Baba Deep Singh Ji came to Amritsar from DamDama Sahib and I should leave here and go to Pakistan.......NEVER ! The guy said "we need you" to which Sant Ji replied "I need to make a sacrifice" (go to 3:39 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

If yes, by denying that he has become Shaheed, are we not disrespecting Sant ji's words as above, i.e. he ran away and did not sacrifice his life.

Saying Sant ji is shaheed is not dis-respecting Baba Taker Singh ji.

By holding a smadam for the chardi kala of sant ji and his return is this also not dividing the panth.

We should respect each others views.

The SaintSoldier himself - Speaking about his then upcomming Shaheedi and ultimate death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRtKD9QaFmo

AMAZING VIDEO!!Watch it all to the end , There really is not even a need to post this to prove my point BUT some people will not let go and keep attacking me,BSSF,and other Jathe over this issue !

Was Baba Thakhur Singh Ji an associate of Sant Bhindrawale Ji? I've also read the name 'Baba Ram Singh Ji' in this thread. Who are they and what role did they play in Sant Bhindrawale Ji's life? Shamefully, I've not ever heard of these modern-day Sikh figures (apart from Sant Bhindrawale, obviously). I don't trust Google, especially when it comes to a fair view of Sant Ji's life - if the sangat could help I'd be very grateful.

Guest iPhoneSingh

BSSF one question:

You guys doing the program on sant jees barsi or shaheedi smagam. Now question is: Have you guys ever celebrated sant jees janam dihaara? On the forum topic and by your post footer sig, it clearly shows that your intentions is getting publicity thru creating problems.

I believe that sant jee is in saachkhand but his ideals, teachings and his dreams are still alive in our kaum. It is easy to cause rift but hard to get panth together. Rather than celebrating shaheedi why not celebrate janam diwas. Anyway, We all do participate in shaheedi programs every year during 1st week of june that is mainly dedicated to sant jees and many other singhs who gave up their life for our society.

Guest iPhoneSingh

Lend support to only those who support Sri Akal Takht Sahib and those who change their leadership after every few years.

I do not trust any of the Sikh Organization as their platform and mission statement is all false. They run it like "GodFather", only giving controls to family members and there is no transparency in anything. They hide their mistakes by saying "gupt: privacy" and list goes on and on...

LOL funny post

BSSF are a youth group ,officially called the British Sikh Student Federation ,those within the Federation are there to WAKE UP and lead the youth,there are no uneducated people within it or no Panjabi 'men' .All Pro Sikh people with a clear agenda to wake up the youth - woohoo

http://www.britishsi...federation.com/

http://en.wikipedia....n_%28B.S.S.F%29

Come to our event on the 27th in the UK Parliament - if you want to see BSSF

http://www.facebook....77428144&ref=ts

Funny that! When I spoke to a member of the BSSF in 2009 he didn't entertain the fact that I mentioned Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. I was told that if I am going to mention Sant Ji then he and most probably others may not wish to talk to me about initiatives that I was presenting at the time.

So, how can the BSSF be trying to "WAKE UP" and lead the youth????

wjkk wjkf

BSSF why do you have your signature so emphasised. Shaheed underlined in red?

I mean we are all entitled to our beliefs and opinions. But what are you trying to do there? convince people? I think that's foolish, as everyone has made up their mind one way or the other.

How can you debate this topic, when you have 2 sides firmly set in their beliefs?

This is clearly a pointless exercise and will only cause Sikh on Sikh clash. Why bother??

This provocative manner is insensitive and an anti-panthic stand.

Yes do your programs, do what everything you can do to Honour Sant ji as a Shaheed or non-shaheed. But respect the beliefs of all singhs.

What happened with the tshirt incident was just sad. What would Sant ji be thinking seeing that?

I have met super Gursikhs who have lived a beautiful jeevan in bani and simran who clearly believe Sant ji is alive.

Other great Gursikhs don't.

Respect all. This topic should be banned from debate, as its an un-debatable subject and boils down to belief and pardosa

What would Sant ji be thinking seeing that?

absolutely true brother, what would Sant Ji think of us talking/debating/arguing over is he still alive or not?

He would be disgusted with all the problems we have in our quom at the moment, that we could discuss something as frivolous as this.

Lets focus on some real issues!