Harjinder Dilgeer And His Nonsensical Assertions

He got caught with a muslim womans underwear in a european country - he was exposed on Panjab Radio last year on a 5 and a half hour show in which all programmes were cancelled as he started barking on air,he never denied the underwear issue and is known to be a pervert - one thinks this man is mad!

He also dedicated a gutka to his dead mother i believe

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I love reading factual posts like this, it brings Sikhi right back into the present. I am particurlarly grateful to you for presenting this shabad. It brings me so much happiness to read the words our Tenth Master Dhan Dhan Sir Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib Ji Maharaaj wrote about the 9 Gurus who proceeded him (with the same Jot)

May Vaheguru bless you in your work for the panth!

ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਗਦ ਕੋ ਬਪੁ ਧਰਾ ॥ ਧਰਮ ਪ੍ਰਚੁਰ ਇਹ ਜਗ ਮੋ ਕਰਾ ॥

ਅਮਰਦਾਸ ਪੁਨਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਜਨੁ ਦੀਪਕ ਤੇ ਦੀਪ ਜਗਾਯੋ ॥੭॥

ਜਬ ਬਰਦਾਨਿ ਸਮੈ ਵੁਹ ਆਵਾ ॥ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਤਬ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਹਾਵਾ ॥

ਤਿਹ ਬਰਦਾਨਿ ਪੁਰਾਤਨਿ ਦੀਆ ॥ ਅਮਰਦਾਸਿ ਸੁਰਪੁਰਿ ਮਗੁ ਲੀਆ ॥੮॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਗਦਿ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨਾ ॥ ਅਮਰਦਾਸ ਅੰਗਦ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥

ਅਮਰਦਾਸ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਾਧਨ ਲਖਾ ਮੂੜ੍ਹ ਨਹਿ ਪਾਯੋ ॥੯॥

ਭਿੰਨ ਭਿੰਨ ਸਭਹੂੰ ਕਰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥ ਏਕ ਰੂਪ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਾ ॥

ਜਿਨ ਜਾਨਾ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਸਿਧ ਪਾਈ ॥ ਬਿਨ ਸਮਝੇ ਸਿਧਿ ਹਾਥਿ ਨ ਆਈ ॥੧੦॥

ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਹਰਿ ਸੋ ਮਿਲ ਗਏ ॥ ਗੁਰਤਾ ਦੇਤ ਅਰਜਨਿਹ ਭਏ ॥

ਜਬ ਅਰਜਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਲੋਕਿ ਸਿਧਾਏ ॥ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਤਿਹ ਠਾ ਠਹਰਾਏ ॥੧੧॥

ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਲੋਕਿ ਸਿਧਾਰੇ ॥ ਹਰੀਰਾਇ ਤਹਿ ਠਾਂ ਬੈਠਾਰੇ ॥

ਹਰੀਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਸੁਤ ਵਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤੇ ਤੇਗ ਬਹਾਦਰ ਭਏ ॥੧੨॥

He got caught with a muslim womans underwear in a european country - he was exposed on Panjab Radio last year on a 5 and a half hour show in which all programmes were cancelled as he started barking on air,he never denied the underwear issue and is known to be a pervert - one thinks this man is mad!

Thank for that - it explains everything i.e what this Dilgeer individual is about.

Mind you, Veer Ji's (Panthic Updates) post is so well written and conculsive. It's so easier to track and check by anyone (which is always a sign of truth!!!)

• 1 year later...

There is no doubt guy is a maha-moorakh..

It baffles me there is no real reformation movement considering the damage being done to perception of the banis by our current/former panthic administrators..

Also I think some consideration needs to be given to introducing a Sikh media (pr strategy) watchdog to give guidance to the ever expanding Sikh media, too many divvies given Mic time.

Time for intelligent singhs across jathebandis to sit down and create some common agendas (invitation only events mind lol)

Forgive me for going off on a tangent

• 4 weeks later...