Is Krishna The Most Supreme God Worshipped In Guru Granth Sahib Also ?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Ones belief in GOD does not create GOD. It creates a particular experience of GOD for them. Some who believe in Krishna see him as that. Ramakrishna saw GOD as kali. Baba Nand Singh saw him as Guru Nanak. Our true being which is GOD before manifestation preceeds everything. We are essentially creators by nature. We are free to manifest any experience we like out of infinite experiences. Thought is mother of creation. Repeated thought manifest in physical reality. Now what experience you want to create is up to you.

Most of us when talking of the union of the soul with its Creator, we do from our own level of consciousness.

That is why we have so many opinions. Because we are not all on the same consciouss level. It is a different thing we are standing on the same earth. But spiritual achivement is a totally different thing.

We talk of our union with Him, as children play games....some are friendly, others are mischievous, some can not see each other....

All different experiences mentioned above, are different achievements, of different beings in different envoirements, different backgrounds....some taking an escalator reach at the top of a high building, others with a helicopter go a little bit higher, others with a plane even trespass the clouds, some fewer with rockets reach the moon or maybe other farther planets even....

But the thing is, reaching Him, is not at all in one´s hands. No matter, even if one does His bandagee all the 24 hours, even for millions of years....

Our Bani very clearly says, only those wadbhagee jeevas reach Him, whom He chooses.

So naturally if He chooses one to make him one with Himself, who can oppose resistance?

Who can go against His will?

It is not a question even of one wanting to love Him.

It is all His "daat".

Our union with Him, is only possible if He wants,and also not by any other method, but only if we board on the "Jahaaz of Nam".

Different paths will take one to different destinations.

But it is only by boarding the Jahaaz of Nam, that one will reach Him.

This is the difference between Gurmat and other paths. But inspite of having the Bani in our favour, how many of us do we pay attention to what it says? How many of us do we follow the bhakti instructions in it? We are so busy with other outer aspects made and added by us, that we forget to even look at the Bani, to see that where our Guru Sahibans want draw our attention, is within us, not outside.

Because it is only Nam, which takes you there.

Ones belief in GOD does not create GOD. It creates a particular experience of GOD for them. Some who believe in Krishna see him as that. Ramakrishna saw GOD as kali. Baba Nand Singh saw him as Guru Nanak. Our true being which is GOD before manifestation preceeds everything. We are essentially creators by nature. We are free to manifest any experience we like out of infinite experiences. Thought is mother of creation. Repeated thought manifest in physical reality. Now what experience you want to create is up to you.

Just wanting to clarify what you are saying here good sir: We are all God and we have the ability to manifest any experience that we want to? Now that I am aware of this point, should I not be able to manifest myself into an entirely different situation in life? One say, of immense comfort, free of disease, war and conflict.

How long will this manifestation take to happen? Are there certain skills as God that I have forgotten? Because it appears that my situation has not changed...but maybe I have not waited long enough?

I feel I have continued to repeat this thought pattern for quite some time now...but I still see my friends becoming ill, hear of atrocious wars across the world and do come across conflict in every day dealings. What must I do as God to truly create the reality that I want to experience?

Thank you~

Just wanting to clarify what you are saying here good sir: We are all God and we have the ability to manifest any experience that we want to? Now that I am aware of this point, should I not be able to manifest myself into an entirely different situation in life? One say, of immense comfort, free of disease, war and conflict.

How long will this manifestation take to happen? Are there certain skills as God that I have forgotten? Because it appears that my situation has not changed...but maybe I have not waited long enough?

I feel I have continued to repeat this thought pattern for quite some time now...but I still see my friends becoming ill, hear of atrocious wars across the world and do come across conflict in every day dealings. What must I do as God to truly create the reality that I want to experience?

Thank you~

All things exist in the eternal NOW. We are in an illusion of space, time and separation. In divine state all things are everything. So there is no you, me or the other. All the definitions disappear. So there is no illusion of Need, superiority, judgement etc. If we remember everything on this physical plane than there would be no point to anything just like a magician performing his own tricks for himself.

In an illusion We are essentially a three part being of body mind and soul. We look upon life as GOD is a dispenser of things based on our

Comliance or obedience of some path. But a prayer should always be of gratitude, knowing that all things exist before you even ask. By thanking GOD you place it in your experience. So when one keep saying I want something all the time. One experiences the wanting not getting. So rather than receiving one drives it away. Anyway we are mostly wanting something in an illusion but the Spiritual part is talking about going within to see the truth. If you don't go within you go without.

Now what experience you want to create is up to you.

All things exist in the eternal NOW. We are in an illusion of space, time and separation. In divine state all things are everything. So there is no you, me or the other. All the definitions disappear. So there is no illusion of Need, superiority, judgement etc. If we remember everything on this physical plane than there would be no point to anything just like a magician performing his own tricks for himself.

In an illusion We are essentially a three part being of body mind and soul. We look upon life as GOD is a dispenser of things based on our

Comliance or obedience of some path. But a prayer should always be of gratitude, knowing that all things exist before you even ask. By thanking GOD you place it in your experience. So when one keep saying I want something all the time. One experiences the wanting not getting. So rather than receiving one drives it away. Anyway we are mostly wanting something in an illusion but the Spiritual part is talking about going within to see the truth. If you don't go within you go without.

So in order for 'Me' to create the reality that 'I' wish to, 'I' must be in the 'divine state' in order to see past the illusion of time and space? But once 'I' am in this 'divine state' 'I' no longer exist? Are we speaking of this 'divine state' while still in physical bodies, or is this after we have moved on from the material energy?

I am mainly concerned with manifesting the experience that I want now...like you mentioned earlier. But now you are telling me that I don't exist?

The question is not a matter of praying for something, it is 'creating the experience we wish to have through repeated thought forms which manifest in this physical reality' because 'We are essentially creators by nature.'

You also say "By thanking GOD you place it in your experience."

So do I create by 'repeated thought' or by 'thanking God'?

Thank you~

So in order for 'Me' to create the reality that 'I' wish to, 'I' must be in the 'divine state' in order to see past the illusion of time and space? But once 'I' am in this 'divine state' 'I' no longer exist? Are we speaking of this 'divine state' while still in physical bodies, or is this after we have moved on from the material energy?

I am mainly concerned with manifesting the experience that I want now...like you mentioned earlier. But now you are telling me that I don't exist?

The question is not a matter of praying for something, it is 'creating the experience we wish to have through repeated thought forms which manifest in this physical reality' because 'We are essentially creators by nature.'

You also say "By thanking GOD you place it in your experience."

So do I create by 'repeated thought' or by 'thanking God'?

Thank you~

Prophets create by thanking because they had already consciously experience the divine. Their manifestation is instantaneous. Beings in illusion create by the process of thought-word-action , every thought is creative but only repeated thought manifest physically. Your belief creates your reality. Thought is a slow method of creation. Naam of GOD repeated brings you closer to GOD to destroy the illusion. Since GOD is all in all, nothing is ouside of it all wordly things follow you, just like facing towards sun your shadow follows you and turning away from sun you follow your shadow. Shadow is maya (wordly riches etc). The cycle of life and death does not end until you are consciously aware of being divine while in physical form . As one progress in naam simran all wordly desires start get fulfilled without much effort.