Bibis Looking Like Muslims

Guest gupt

The chunni covers ups a woman's other lady parts on the chest.

veerji i agree with other people on this forum singhs shouldnt tell singhnis how to dress although i wear a chuni with dastaar i dont think its part of bana!! the "lady parts" would only show if the lady isn't dressed properly lol.. you can cover it up with a big jacket or proper shirt.. :)

Guest Guest

+ Only Five

5k's are for men, ladies can't go topless and bathe in Sarovar.

They need to dress appropriately and not compete with guys.

If you believe the history in regards to Bibi Bhaag Kaur ji, then why ignore the fact that her husband was a Sissy. It is very well stated that she told all male members to wear bangles and sit at home while she was going into battle.

So reality is, only a Sissy can be a husband of a wannabe Bibi Bhaag Kaur ji.

As for looking attractive, kid just wait till you get old, your mother her self would ask you to do so in order to find you a marriage partner.

veerji i agree with other people on this forum singhs shouldnt tell singhnis how to dress although i wear a chuni with dastaar i dont think its part of bana!! the "lady parts" would only show if the lady isn't dressed properly lol.. you can cover it up with a big jacket or proper shirt.. :)

Telling a person to dress modest regardless of gender is something Sikhs do. If a sister came up to me and told me i was wearing clothing that are inappropriate i wouldn't mind at all. I would thank her and be very mindful of what i wear next time. Only the sisters have a problem with a Singh telling them when its comes to inappropriate clothing because they believe the Singh is speaking from an authority stance. But its not an authority thing at all. It comes from being around lust driven men/youth/teens who love it when woman show their figure, whether the clothing hug the body or no clothing are covering it. I was answering to guest5 post, which is calling Singhs, fanatic Muslims. He/she doesn't realize not all men in the world read Gurbani and treat woman like their sisters. There are more men in the world that treat woman as lustful objects than sisters. So why put yourself in a position where it jeopardises your modesty?

yeah a jacket or sweater can do the trick aswell. I'm not saying its neccessary for a woman to wear a chunni, but its in her benefit when other clothing like jackets and sweaters cant be worn in the summer months.

Guest Truth

Dupatta or Chunni over Dastaar looks graceful and feminine.

Frankly without chunni girls look like Tomboys (which is not at all attractive).

Lol that is not only incredibly untrue and shockingly disrespectful, it is a totally anti sikh comment, but I'm sure you already know this, don't worry Guru Gobind singh ji, the father of all Singhneea sorts out your types, your slander of his daughters will earn you a place in hell.

Singhneea without chunis look more beautiful than any other women on earth and rightfully so as many Sachkandhis(Brahmgyanis in the highest heaven) wear dastars and their beauty is unrivalled. The most beautiful women on earth I have ever known are singhnia or have been singhnia. They seem ethereal and walk with a grace that is not of this world.

P.s why would it matter if you find a woman who is not your wife looks unattractive anyway, you are obviously full of kaam.

p.s I am not a singhinee myself and have cut hair, wear makeup etc, but find the beauty and grace of singhneea very daunting when I'm near one. Girls without dastaars rarely have the beauty singhnees do and if they do theyre usually celebs or models (sorry girls, I'm including myself here, and I get called beautiful alot).

Also one who is gifted with sight will see the darkness of the astral body and a woman that the world calls beautiful often has such a dark astral body, it is truly frightening (e.g Cheryl Cole and myself) Jaap naam and look closer my sisters and brothers, everything is not as it seems.

The Truth will set us free.

lol I understand penji it's your own choice but at times it's quite important to see the practicality of things, modesty etc. is very limited to this body, it's jsut a piece of cloth and yet people put so much emphasis on clothing or even modesty. I'm not saying that one should walk around to attract others attention but at the same time one shouldn't feel like they have to compromise practicality and basic living in order to follow what is really culture.

lol what makes you think I'm a Singh? :sleep: :happy:

An amazing and blessed response, people could learn alot from this

Guest Bloom

Chunees Over Dastaar Sahib For Kaurs Does Add Modesty For The Frontal Part Of Their Body! It Is True! The Whole World Does Not See Women With Good Eyes! Lust IS The Strongest Urge In Kaljug!  

Head Coverings For Kaurs Is A Must! Keski, Dastaar, Minimum Tight Patka.

You Don’t Have To Wear A Chunee Over Dastaar Sahib Though. Maybe It’s Not Even Needed. Leave It To The Individual. Some Might Even Argue That The Chunee Is Wrong. I Could See That Point Of View As Well. That (Chunee) Is Like Taking The Lioness Away. I Could Also Understand The Point Of View Where No Chunee Over Dastaar.

Again! Minimum For Kaurs: Keski, Dastaar, Tight Patka.

I agree with what u said bout chuni being useful as it allows singhnia to dress modestly,( u may hve said it in your previous post)

Buttttt I don't think we should compromise a dastar or keski with a patkha. We were given a dastar to cover our head and it should be kept this way. Keski is the minimum, not a patkha.

"bhul chuk Maaf" ( always wanted to say that lol. :) )