Knowledgable Sikh Required For Bbc 1

Tejvir

Who ever it is, can we make sure they are manly and articulate please. 'Desperate to please Singhs' look so weak. Better to have no one, than one of these.

What an excellent point. Expect a lot of 'Devil's Advocate' from the host (Nicky Campbell isn't it?). The speaker (whoever he or she will be) needs to be on-the-ball 100%.

We need sharp, forward thinking, critical and above all articulate presenters who are representative of the Sangat in general. This is a call to the Sikh Council.

Guest RavindaSingh

Wha about Bhai sahib Bhai Mohinder Singh he spoke about the kirpan issue in the house of commons i think a couple of weeks ago...Bhai sahib ji explains things very well

All please remember that in the recent Sikh lobby at the British Parliment we communicated out that any Sikhi related issues now needs to go through the Sikh Council UK (as they are an umbrella organisation which represents over 100 Gurdwaras & Sikh Organisations) and that includes public relations. I had previously been in touch with the Sikh Council and they advised that they were working on a long term media stratedgy. I have emailed them again for an update and will keep you all posted. In the meantime please tell the individuals who are willing to undertake the seva of publically speaking to get in touch with the Sikh Council directly and let themselves be known.