Is Manmohan Singh Clean?

DashingSingh

manmohan is a true congressman whos loyality lies with the gandhi family. looking like a sikh doesn't make you sikh or someone who would support a minority. He can't take decisions without congress high commands big "yes" i.e. Ms gandhi herself. Any person who is a "gulam" of anything can never be a sikh whether it is congress loyality or party loyality. Him being clean is out of question as he is from congress party who orchestrated mass murder of sikhs and it is a shame he is still part of that party and we are discussing him here.

If basic human rights rank so high for you - then you will agree with me - because some of the most basic human rights are the right to food, shelter and clothing - things that he has done much to improve.

Yes brother, Hitler was also of the same thinking that every pure blood German must have the eight to food, shelter and clothing, in Germany. He also introduced a grand employment scheme that had pure blood German unemployment at 0%.

So we can take that as an advantage and also allow that he was responsible for 8 million deaths.

* There is a Video of Manmohan Singh worshipping Shiv Ling (Phallus of Shiva)

* He got all of his daughters married to non-Sikhs (against Sikh Rehat Maryada saying roti beti di saanjh only with fellow Sikhs)

* He told us to forget 1984 and did nothing for Sikh Qaum in that aspect.

Judge for yourselves, he might be a good prime minister for his country, but is he a good Sikh for his Qaum?

Yes brother, Hitler was also of the same thinking that every pure blood German must have the eight to food, shelter and clothing, in Germany. He also introduced a grand employment scheme that had pure blood German unemployment at 0%.

So we can take that as an advantage and also allow that he was responsible for 8 million deaths.

I am shocked by the ridiculous comparison you have drawn. I don't whether to laugh or cry. Are Sikhs really so badly educated today?

Clearly, history was not one of your strong subjects.

I am shocked by the ridiculous comparison you have drawn. I don't whether to laugh or cry. Are Sikhs really so badly educated today?

I think the Hitler comparison is half correct. Hitler was not a Jew murdering fellow Jews on behalf of non-Jews. Manmohan Singh is probably worse, he is a quisling, a person who is willing to have the state deny justice to his own people just so that he can enjoy political power. It is interesting that you keep defending Manmohan Singh for his economic achievements, so tell me how many Sikh lives are worth a prosperous and economically powerful India?

I was equally shocked by the comparison you drew between the genocide of a nation and the social living standards of a group of people. Clearly humanity, justice or equality is not on your conscience.