Sikhnet The Homosexual Anand Karaj Advocates

Only five

I don't understand how Sri Akal Takht could have based its view on Gurmat, since Guru Sahib says nothing about homosexuality. In my world, homosexuals have the right to marry and live just as anybody else. Sexual orientation is totally irrelevant if we view the marriage as a linkage between two souls. Gays and lesbians just happen to feel harmony with the people of the same sex. If Vaaheguroo made some people feel attracted to the opposite gender, and some people attracted to the same gender, then who are we to say what is right or wrong?

Homosexual can change their orientation just as much as you can change yours. It's ridiculous and hurtful to suggest something like that. A lot of youths commit suicides failing to change their orientation and filling the sexual norms set out by their religion or community. Also, i wouldn't like to get married to a man who's gay but pretends to be heterosexual because he wants live gursikhi jeevan according to the rulings of Sri Akal Takht.

Guest G.Kaur

Everyone who are pro- homosexual marriages in Sikhi should ask themselves this question:

According to Panj Piare, who are the Roop of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, a marriage, Anand Karaj, can ONLY happen between a man and a woman. When you shak Amrit Panj Piare tell you that you are only allowed to share jooth with another Amritdhari. A psychical relationship between 2 people is sharing jooth, how is 2 men or 2 women going to live a life according to Sikhi when they can't get married according to Sikhi or live a life according to Gurmat?

I have no problem with people having such feelings and living their lives as they choose but please do not try to twist Gurbani and Sikhi to fit and justify these lifestyle choices because if you agree that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality then what do you say about the paedophiles and incestors? They were also born this way right?

My intention is not to hurt anyone....bhull chuk maaf karnee.

WJKK WJKF.

Like I said prior I got my answer why in sikhi homosexuality is wrong. I.e. Kaam.

But to compare homosexuality with incest and paedophilies is WRONG. Homesexual relationships are amongst adults who both consent. Peados force themselves on kids who have no say in the matter. Also incest is wrong hetro or homo.

They may or not be born this way I don't know but paedophiles dont actually have the consent of the kid do they? Whereas gay/lesbians do have consent. Being in law enforcement you should know there is a clear difference.

Just wanted to add kaam is the hardest vice to conquer. I admit I have two children but have scummed to this evil vice more than twice with my wife. Sex should only be for procreation, I want to publicly apologise on this forum. I hang my head in shame as, I've even done it without even thinking about trying for another child. How evil must my wife and I be for indulging in these DISGUSTING pleasures. SORRY. (look im being silly).

Yes I agree Kaam is evil and a bad virture to have if you think about all the time or about others who are not your wife / partner etc. The point I want to make is surely if your in a loving relationship with your wife you can sometimes do it. It doesnt always have to be for procreation does it? I mean humans indulge in various pleasures and some could argue s e x is a natural human urge, which you need to satisfy, as if you dont it would just be on your mind and you would have truley secummed to kaam.

Just wanted to add kaam is the hardest vice to conquer. I admit I have two children but have scummed to this evil vice more than twice with my wife. Sex should only be for procreation, I want to publicly apologise on this forum. I hang my head in shame as, I've even done it without even thinking about trying for another child. How evil must my wife and I be for indulging in these DISGUSTING pleasures. SORRY. (look im being silly).

Yes I agree Kaam is evil and a bad virture to have if you think about all the time or about others who are not your wife / partner etc. The point I want to make is surely if your in a loving relationship with your wife you can sometimes do it. It doesnt always have to be for procreation does it? I mean humans indulge in various pleasures and some could argue s e x is a natural human urge, which you need to satisfy, as if you dont it would just be on your mind and you would have truley secummed to kaam.

Yes, Sex is natural, Lust, Ego, Attachment and Anger are all natural instincts of human beings. They are Maya. A screen put forward by waheguru to sepaerate the Godly from the ungodly. These evil instincts are very hard to overcome which is why only a few enjoy that blissful union with waheguru. For you to claim a little lustful pleasure with your wife is ok in the eyes of god because its natural tells me only one thing..your a man who loves the Maya, the illusion more than he loves the ultimate reality which is waheguru. Using your logic is it alright to be angry , be attached to material things, be egotistical. No!! Why? Because those are the ways of the Manmukh who follows his own Manmat instead of obeying the Hukum of waheguru...Its very irritating when people bring their stupid beliefs and use sikhi to support them..We call know where sikhi stands on Lust, so no point twisting gurmat for your own use...If you want to have a Active Lustful Sex life with your wife...Go ahead but dont you dare use sikhi to support it!