Sikhnet The Homosexual Anand Karaj Advocates

Only five

Like I said prior I got my answer why in sikhi homosexuality is wrong. I.e. Kaam.

But to compare homosexuality with incest and paedophilies is WRONG. Homesexual relationships are amongst adults who both consent. Peados force themselves on kids who have no say in the matter. Also incest is wrong hetro or homo.

They may or not be born this way I don't know but paedophiles dont actually have the consent of the kid do they? Whereas gay/lesbians do have consent. Being in law enforcement you should know there is a clear difference.

WRONG some paedophiles do have the consent of children, many female teachers who have been caught having relationships with younger male students have had the students consent, how is that different from homosexuality, and why is incest wrong when brother and sister both consent?...in no way do i support incest but im just failing to see how incest and paedophilia are so different from homosexuality?

Yes, Sex is natural, Lust, Ego, Attachment and Anger are all natural instincts of human beings. They are Maya. A screen put forward by waheguru to sepaerate the Godly from the ungodly. These evil instincts are very hard to overcome which is why only a few enjoy that blissful union with waheguru. For you to claim a little lustful pleasure with your wife is ok in the eyes of god because its natural tells me only one thing..your a man who loves the Maya, the illusion more than he loves the ultimate reality which is waheguru. Using your logic is it alright to be angry , be attached to material things, be egotistical. No!! Why? Because those are the ways of the Manmukh who follows his own Manmat instead of obeying the Hukum of waheguru...Its very irritating when people bring their stupid beliefs and use sikhi to support them..We call know where sikhi stands on Lust, so no point twisting gurmat for your own use...If you want to have a Active Lustful Sex life with your wife...Go ahead but dont you dare use sikhi to support it!

Ive not used sikhi to support it, where did it do that.

Can anyone on this forum truley say they have conquered these vices? Hypothetical scenario tomorrow the person you love most (so wife, kids, mum, dad, whoever), they die will you be upset and cry? If you answer no your lying, So then explain that? No one human being is not affected by the five vices, you can claim to be but you are not detached from them totaly maybe to an extent as else you would not be on this planet but in a better place as you would be a better person.

Just a quick question I know your not married but by the off chance you are how many kids do you have and have you been intimate with your wife more times than the number of kids you have? If your still a bachelor then remember this point when you do get married.

WRONG some paedophiles do have the consent of children, many female teachers who have been caught having relationships with younger male students have had the students consent, how is that different from homosexuality, and why is incest wrong when brother and sister both consent?...in no way do i support incest but im just failing to see how incest and paedophilia are so different from homosexuality?

SOME peados do whereas ALL homesexual do right? to sleep with your own mum, dad, brother, sister, etc. Its wrong no one can justify that.

Gotta love responses by unmarried folks on nature of things after marriage :rolleyes: That's like saying 'look, I have never played football but I will be giving you pointers on how to play football' lol

PS. I'm not married, so I have no opinion on such matters :)

PPS. Please stay on topic, or this thread will likely be closed :)

An anand karaj is only an Anand Karaj where there is a Singh at the front with a palla over his shoulder and a Kaur behind holding the palla. Any different set up , eg. woman in front of the man with the man holding the palla in his hand would not be an Anand Karaj. Therefore it goes without saying that a ceremony with both parties of the same gender would not count as an Anand Karaj. This is an example using just one feature of the Anand Karaj ceremony to show that it is not designed for anything other than a male and a female. And of course no Anand Karaj = no relationship allowed, therefore homosexual relationships are not permitted in Sikhi.

A homosexual is free to become a Sikh but must not engage in any homosexual activites.

Singhstah, your very good chap so this is not directed towards you. I mean no disrespect.

But just look at some threads in gupt section sikhs indulge in kaam with there hands you know what i mean. They admit being sikh and doing stuff, just read some of the responses.

Sikhi is a tolerant religion. I have nothing else to add. If my thinking is wrong that homosexuals are not wrong, then i apologise. Only by waheguru blessing me will my thinking change, up until then if the arguments are kaam and the 4 other vices, well every creature forget human on this planet is attached to atleast one pf them.

no disrespect to anand karj. Even i think goreh have civil ceremony not in church. Just relating to kaam issue.

Homosexuality is neither wrong or immoral, but by becoming Sikhs we give up ourselves to the Guru and strive to follow a GurSikhi jeevan. I think part of that may be to give up our orientation and marry a person of the opposite sex with the goal to meet Waheguru.

It is not wrong or evil, but being a Sikh, i don't think should follow it. I think Sri Akaal Takht Sahib may shed more light onto the issue than me though.

If i found out someone i knew very well was homosexual i wouldnt view them any more or less nor would i vote to ban gay marriage. As for an issue of Gurmat, that is different.

yeah totally agree with you veerji

If Vaaheguroo made some people feel attracted to the opposite gender, and some people attracted to the same gender, then who are we to say what is right or wrong?

What does Maharaj say about sexual instinct? Here is a hint. Read Sri Sukhmani Sahib da paat. Also what would you do for the bisexual people when they start crying to you that they are living a style of Gurmat by having two partners for each person? Are you going to allow polygamous marriages? And they can 'justify' their stand, just the way you 'justified' homosexuality.

Marriage in Sikhi is NOT based on sexual instinct.

Harsimran Kaur jee and others on here that advocate gay anand karaj. You base your arguments that some people are born with such feelings and that they have the right to be with each other in marrigae and union. You argue that it is not against Gurmat and that the Akal Thakhat should have no say in the matter...........I understand that people have same sex feelings but it is absolutely against Gurmat. Again and again in Gurbani Maharaj warns us about Kaam. This applies to eveyone.

well how about people that do anandkaraj but dont really care about advancing in sikhi.. ? should they not do anand karaj then..?

Gotta love responses by unmarried folks on nature of things after marriage :rolleyes: That's like saying 'look, I have never played football but I will be giving you pointers on how to play football' lol

Well consider Gurbani the play books and the players and the field and the wild football that can be thrown in any direction. Only with Gurbani, you know the play book for the other team and yours. So that football that can be thrown in any direction by the qb is actually easily discovered because you have the other teams play book. Also you have a very good idea where the other teams receivers are going to be and who is a stronger receiver to get the football than others. There is no wild cards, when it comes to Gurbani.