Rally for Islam?

Guest mehtab

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fathe

Yesterday was truly amazing, there was such an amazing spirit. Thats what I call khalsa fauj. i was so proud to stand there wih my fellow brothers, the cowardly Al musharoom legged it when they found out the Khalsa where coming. It was amazing we started off meeting at the Gurudwara in Coventry early in the morning, we then arranged for all mona to wear a dastar, then we asked Giani ji to do an ardaas for us and that Guru ji do rakhaya of his Sikhs. Then all the wa there and back we did keertan on the coach everyone felt the pyaar of sangat it was like Guru gobind Singh was there with us. And when all the SInghs sat together and did 5 chaupia saihb paat and ardaas that was amazing. The whole event was all positive, we went there scared off the dusht handed out our litreture got Sikhi in the media , showed the media that we are against Almushroom and won't stand for anyone taking a dig at our Guru's.

And to all the " Sikhs" who didn't come, you need to reflect on why you didn't come especially those who are amritdhari as supposedly you have given your head to the Guru yet you couldn't even turn up to defend your Guru agaisnta few hundred looney fanatics......

VAHHEGUROOOOO

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki fathe

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

All these years I would get mad reading all this "Muslims converting Sikh girls in UK" all the dam time. I would get mad and wonder what the hell Singhs/Singhnees in UK were doing. But today I must say that you all have earned more than just my respect, and a lot of it, and I salute you all wholeheartedly. ^_^^_^^_^

And yes, what the hell did you do to scare off those chickens grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh I know, CHAUPAI SAHIB :e: :e:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

All these years I would get mad reading all this "Muslims converting Sikh girls in UK" all the dam time. I would get mad and wonder what the hell Singhs/Singhnees in UK were doing. But today I must say that you all have earned more than just my respect, and a lot of it, and I salute you all wholeheartedly. ^_^^_^^_^

And yes, what the hell did you do to scare off those chickens grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh I know, CHAUPAI SAHIB :e: :e:

I think it was your constant replies to the mayor of london ....... :e:

tongue.gif

To Gursa Singh,

Thanks for your comments I was one of the Sikhs who attended the the Rally. A big thank to all Sikhs who went.

I see Northants did not get a mention. I appreciate I was the only one from Northants but hey it was the quality not the quantity. :TH:

There will no doubt be other events where Sikhs who did not attend yesterday will be there (in much bigger numbers) with us in the future. We have set an example, others will follow, I have no doubt about this. Yesterday was just the begginning of something much bigger to come.

No doubt I will see many of you Sikhs in future rallies. :TH:

Raj Karega Khalsa!!!

Jeevan

Below is an e-mai lthat I received:-

Dear SARDAR brothers,

I followed this rally from another point as part of work.I attended the

Trafalgar Square area.The Sikhs gathered there were VERY organised and

disiplined.This was actually the ..... talk.Believe me,the sympthies were for the

BRAVE Sikhs gathered.

Then subsequently,the so called proposed Essex area was charted out for

observation purposes.NO SUCH RALLY TOOK place anywhere in ESSEX.A few of these

low lying and expert liars of al mahajroun congregated in a house in

Illford.This is where Anjum Choudery lives, for about four hours, then dispersing

off in ones and twos.A total of 14.

let me assure all was monitored.

Sikh di shan

Guest mehtab
NO SUCH RALLY TOOK place anywhere in ESSEX.A few of these

low lying and expert liars of al mahajroun congregated in a house in

Illford.This is where Anjum Choudery lives, for about four hours, then dispersing

off in ones and twos.A total of 14.

chickens :wub: :):) :lol: :umm:

here's amessage from another forum

if those who originally wrote/emailed the police and mayor

could do thefollow up letter

---------------------

Please dont forget to send a letter expressing some thanks to the mayors office and the Met. It will be good PR for now and certainly good for the future when we need to raise support againt these Morons