Rally for Islam?

Guest mehtab

VahegurujikaKhalsa, VahegurujikiFateh!

Sangat ji,

It was an amazing achievement today - young Singhs and Singhnia from all over the UK, from all jathebandhies came together to stop the extremist Islamists from having a platform to do Nindhia of our beloved SatGuru and Dharma.

The cowardly al-Muhajiroun cancelled their rally and went to the middle of nowhere in Essex. And the reaction from the public? Almost every single one was - 'well done guys - keep it up'. The banners said it all - 'SIKH, British and Proud!', 'Those who cannot see God in everyone, cannot see God at all' and 'Sikhs against al-Muhajiroun'.

The National Front did turn up - and there was no trouble.

The anti Fascists turned up and praised us for taking a stand. To all those who urged us to stay at home and bury our heads in the sands - I hope you will keep your negative opinions to yourself in the future! When disrespect is going to be shown to Guru ji, never let us turn away...

The best part was at the end when the whole Jatha sat down in the heart of Trafalgar Square and did five Chaupai Sahib paats followed by Ardaas and Jaikaray! The Police and the onlookers did not know what hit them! ohmy.gif )

Let us thank Vaheguru ji for today and ask for His/Her guidance in the future so that ALL Sikhs, of all Jathebandhi's and Sampradhai's and of all ages will continue to work together and do Seva for our Panth.

Please forgive me if I have made any mistakes or offende

d anyone.

Harpartap Singh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there today, and it was Sikhs like us that can show what can be done.

Waheguru only wants us to take one step then he will carry us to where we need to go ALL THE WAY.

The NF and BNP argument was with Al-Muhajiroun today.

Only a extreme group like Al-Muhajiroun could bring together Sikhs, Hindus, right wing groups, left wing groups, gays and lesbians, That is some achievement Al-Muhajiroun achieved today. They do say 'God works in mysterious ways'.

WGJK

WGKF

Guest mehtab

This may seem a little hard to do, maybe a little inconvenient as well. But it would be great if you could mail me some charan dhoor of all those who had gone there. And no I am not kidding.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It truely was an amazing day.

Well done to all the Chardi Kala Naujawan that did turnout!!!!!

Well Done to

the Naujawan Jathas from

East London

North London

Smethwick

and above all Coventry for boosting the atmosphere.

Well Done to the Naujawan monay who wore dastaars.

Well Done to all the Naujawan GurSikhs who acted as superb ambasdors to Guru Ji.

Well Done to the Naujawan that led the Chaupai Sahib Path.

Good work Naujawanow! You did the Sikhs proud!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This was a great day for the Sikhs, I was so happy and wanted to cry.

We had about a week to pass the word around, and they were sikhs from all over the UK, I hope some one will post some pictures.

This event was a Sikh Rally, the media were taking pictures of the sikhs and the biggest thing was that everyone was young.

Post some pictures please

This was a great day for the Sikhs, I was so happy and wanted to cry.

We had about a week to pass the word around, and they were sikhs from all over the UK, I hope some one will post some pictures.

This event was a Sikh Rally, the media were taking pictures of the sikhs and the biggest thing was that everyone was young.

Post some pictures please

Ok, i am sure someone HAD to of taken some pics ... :wub: .. please post for us, and oh ya GREAT JOB GUYS !! :e: