Disgusting Article On Sikhchic.Com

N30S1NGH

I don't wear bana as i am more inclined towards nirmal bhek but i m disguisted at this article picking on a singh who is wearing a bana. I am even more disgusted article is written by no other than apne so called sikhs who implies level of supermacy or authority on sikhs by dressing posh. Don't get me wrong i dress posh too at work, wear england type dastar, dastar color matches shirt with sometimes tucked in dhari so this is not about Modern singh dress posh vs singh trying to dress posh but nihang bana... i will let sangat be the judge:

http://sikhchic.com/..._are_we_heading

Few observations: Balpreet singh dressed in bana with huge kirpan is from 2005 not any way related to recent incident at Quebec national assembly where singhs were not allowed...he actually dressed up very presentable at quebec national assembly...it appears that website sikhchic viciously mixing two pictures together for their own hidden agenda against bana wearing singhs..author of sikhchic is staunchly against bana wearing singhs called nihangs as pendus as he himself like to claim an authority on sikhism with dhari tucked in and tried to be more acceptable in front of gorreh's by kissing their back side. Again i have nothing against dhari tucked in or looking more presentable.. in fact i truly believe khalsa should be raja and yogi both and dress like both at various occasions.. but i m against is sikhs fighting among each other as dogs instead of growing some spin and fighting the real issue.

Please discuss!!

I remember one real story from someone few years ago.. This was very long time ago and was outside of punjab. Sirdar kapoor singh was invited for breakfast from one sikh family.. Bhai Sahib usually don't go to formal events and avoid such stuff but he went to the house thinking that he will share sikhi talks as it was early in the morning and he was thinking of doing veechars with other sikh sangat. Upon reaching this person's house; he met the whole family and that family members were so stuck that they went to show bahi sahib his house tour; showing crockery and other collections... He didn't say a word and then breakfast was called and everyone sat to eat and the whole time they spent talking about hobbies and other stuff.. Bhai sahib in the middle of breakfast spoke loudly in protest.. "sara mera time kharab kar dita".. he left very soon after that..

I am not going to say where and which family was it but it was related to one of sikhchic ppl who made this website lol...

Read some of their comments.. They are highly stuck up in the box and they have HUGE inferiority complex issues.. If given a chance of anything, they will be the first one in line to shed their religious identity.. Can't trust them and we should not allow them to represent us in any form...

Also, don't bother to post comments; it will either be deleted or highly edited by their team.

I remember one real story from someone few years ago.. This was very long time ago and was outside of punjab. Sirdar kapoor singh was invited for breakfast from one sikh family.. Bhai Sahib usually don't go to formal events and avoid such stuff but he went to the house thinking that he will share sikhi talks as it was early in the morning and he was thinking of doing veechars with other sikh sangat. Upon reaching this person's house; he met the whole family and that family members were so stuck that they went to show bahi sahib his house tour; showing crockery and other collections... He didn't say a word and then breakfast was called and everyone sat to eat and the whole time they spent talking about hobbies and other stuff.. Bhai sahib in the middle of breakfast spoke loudly in protest.. "sara mera time kharab kar dita".. he left very soon after that..

I am not going to say where and which family was it but it was related to one of sikhchic ppl who made this website lol...

Read some of their comments.. They are highly stuck up in the box and they have HUGE inferiority complex issues.. If given a chance of anything, they will be the first one in line to shed their religious identity.. Can't trust them and we should not allow them to represent us in any form...

Also, don't bother to post comments; it will either be deleted or highly edited by their team.

That's hilarious. which year was this in? In the early 1980s?

I can imagine perfectly what kind of people these are. In a generation or two if they've got kesh themselves, their kids will start cutting it and Sikhi will be gone in their families.

Look at the comments on how they attack Balpreet Singh. Majority of them are knocking Balpreet Singh down for wearing Maharaj's Bana. If this was happening face to face then these giddars would be scattering. Balpreet Singh has the courage to wear the Bana in a society that honors sheeps (the guy who wrote the illiterate article) and slanders couragous people.

I remember knocking a couple guys heads in for picking on a kid for having a jora back in elementary school.......they never bothered the kid again. Charanpal Singh was probably one of those kids that got his head bashed in......now hes trying to get his revenge. Sikhchic is an anti-Sikh site.

Look at the comments on how they attack Balpreet Singh. Majority of them are knocking Balpreet Singh down for wearing Maharaj's Bana. If this was happening face to face then these giddars would be scattering. Balpreet Singh has the courage to wear the Bana in a society that honors sheeps (the guy who wrote the illiterate article) and slanders couragous people.

I remember knocking a couple guys heads in for picking on a kid for having a jora back in elementary school.......they never bothered the kid again. Charanpal Singh was probably one of those kids that got his head bashed in......now hes trying to get his revenge. Sikhchic is an anti-Sikh site.

I would love to talk with Charanpal and these giddars face to face.

I would love to talk with Charanpal and these giddars face to face.

Hold up, maybe i'm too harsh on Charanpal Singh, after all he is uneducated in Sikhi and the history of Canada. So lets give Charanpal Singh a quick history lesson. Charanpal Singh says we (Sikhs) are new arrivals in Canada so we should conform. Charanpal Singh must have failed social studies class back in grade 8. The British and French were new arrivals when they savagely destroyed the Aboriginal people who occupied this land way before them that we call Canada today. Here is another point. Canada does not have an identity. Canada is a nation built by different groups of people and strives on multicultural practices. When a person say to another we must conform in Canada. Then consider that person a monkey who sits on a tree branch, while scratching his monkey behind.

By his logic we shouldn't wear a Dastar either, its included in our Bana. How can you blame him, poor chap's baseless understanding of Sikhi left some gaping craters in his article.

In the resonating words of Jay-Z: "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

By his logic we shouldn't wear a Dastar either, its included in our Bana. How can you blame him, poor chap's baseless understanding of Sikhi left some gaping craters in his article.

In the resonating words of Jay-Z: "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

murakh naal na lujiye