Seven People Arraigned On Riot, Assault Charges For Violent Fight At Sikh Temple In Queens

The Churches underneath the name of Jesus Christ were having the same problem when they were together, but then all the sects of Christianity separated and made their own Churches. So this takes place in all where their is power and belief differences. To say this gives others an excuse to call punjabis names is very foolish. I think this person should read history and see how the whites, that ignorant punjabi want to call higher and give them the right of way to call punjabis disgusting, did the same among themselves and then continued to dismantle other cultures to call their own culture and religion superior. This is no battle of who is better, but to clear something up that always comes up, when punjabis do something wrong. It seems as some have a vendetta here.

The ones bursting into diwan hall are to blame for causing a fight, but who knows who is right here on getting the Masand out. Is the current president the masand or the ones causing the chaos? The president can play the innocent card after what happened, but there needs to be proof that hes not doing anything wrong in the Gurdwara. Something had to be done by the president to cause such an uprise. Or maybe the president is correct here where he runs the Gurdwara correctly and these guys coming into the Gurdwara are the masands.

All these fights are connected to the leaders back in Punjab of political parties. These Gurdwaras are becoming the bank account of the leaders back in Punjab. If you want to find out who is wrong here, then follow the money going out of the Gurdwara and the one causing the problem will be discovered.

I see what you're saying veerji, but there's a reason why Christianity is what it is now. I honestly do not think a lot of it reflects Jesus' original mission...

Sikhs are blessed to have a clear-cut history and our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is written 100% by our Gurus showing us the direct way to Waheguru and living in this world. I do agree, however, that we will face internal struggles but in the end we will always still as one once we root out this corruption and surrender our heads to the Guru instead of using our mats.

Look at around 34ish (seconds) and you will see few swords and large chamtay were kept behind podium... Ugly politics and both parties (doesn't matter whoever they are) should be kicked out from entering gurughar...

Yeah, ban them and submit this to Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

I really do hope these people get jailed for performing such horrendous acts.

They had elections and the old management was voted out, but they are not going out without a fight. It comes down to the money that they "manage" from the people doing matha tekh. Most of it is used for their own personal things. Greedy bastards. Shame on them and shame on the person who posted this video on youtube. Way to air out our dirty laundry and make us look bad. Next time film your own family fighting and put it on the internet.

another side account of what happened: http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

As many may know a fight broke out at baba makhan sha lubana sikh center on sunday. As many have watched in videos similar to this a group comes in, but due to many false stories by other news channels and videos they are believed to be a mob, but that is also false. In the morning Jarnal singh as seen in a gray turban beat a 55 year old man who was inside the temple who was just trying to stop those Jarnal and his men from cursing but he was falsely accused of being a member of the opposition and was beaten to near death. I later on talked to this man and he told me "they were hungry for blood, not stopping even as i screamed, that I was hit over the head with a sword but luckily it still had its cover upon it" Later the police arrived to try and help this man and he warned the police that he was waiting inside with weapons and was going to cause great destruction but the cops wanted proof of those weapons and all the man had to show was his bloody wounds. As people began arriving they were told not go inside by Jarnal and his members because he was go to beat everyone one by one. As more people began to show up including those from the opposition Jarnal and his men taunted those inside. Jarnal himself felt secure because he had security of 6-7 people who he pays. One of the security members was making this video and dont you think its odd that they should have told the police that Jarnal singh had weapons inside. ODD. Jarnal was just <Edited> because he just lost a court decision which said that jarnal could no longer stay in power. As the crowd outside grew larger jarnal and his men startted to prepare. The members outside including Gurmej Singh talked to their lawyer and police and were told that they had every right to go in and pray and that Jarnal cant stop you. Once they were given okay those outside decided to enter. Before entering they all said they were not going to fight were going to go inside and sit. For the past few weeks those you enter participated in peace rallys sitting inside quietly and once jarnal singh spoke as he was told not to by the court they stood and left. As they entered they went straight to the holy GRANTH as seen in the video but as you listen you hear jarnal singh say "grab the swords and cut them" Once the opposition seen the weapons they to grabbed items to defend themselves. As the video continues on you here the security guard say stop and nothing after that. Jarnal was prepared with swords and as you see in the video the opposition came in with nothing in their hands unlike what most others videos say that they had swords, look at the video and tell me one of those entering who had a weapon. As the fight broke out jarnal himself with his wife and brother took the back door and hid so they would not be hurt. As cops were informed by one of those who had entered(ODD) the cops rushed in and broke up the fight using some sort of gas which caused many to caught which included women and kids. As every one was seated and not allowed to leave you could see the bloodied faces. The cops began arresting people and as one of jarnals men was being arrested he hollered to the opposing side saying come on. As the cops told the side who had entered to leave jarnal came out of the back and spoke in the microphone "GET OUT KNOW ITS MY TEMPLE" Later on people found out those fighting for jarnals side had been paid to fight and were all drunk. One man named Raghbir Singh babi was arrested and he said all i did was try and help the cops in making everybody sit down and instead I was thrown to the floor and arrested. He continued on to say that we were put in the same cell as the members of jarnals side. He said they told me "how he liked everything" and he said i just raised a question to them that what they had gotten out of all this and they had no answer. later on he says he requested to be put in a different cell and he was. Jarnal Singh vows to come back and finish the job. Many news channels are looking at one side of the story to the false allegations being put forth by jarnal but everyone says that know GOD will take care of him.

News Channel abc7

The question I would have for any of these people, no matter whose side they are, "Did any of them do their nitnem that morning or any of the days when they call themselves SIKHS"?

Does anybody sitting in Gurudwara sahib knows what shabad Ragi Singhs read that day and what it meant?

Most likely answer would be No. Then what for these people build religious places and for what they go there for??

Any point??

Gurudwaras are not Guru's dwaras anymore. They are social clubs, wrestling grounds, function halls, convention centers, stage to be a show-off what you possess and $1 buffet restaurant where even food is for show-off.

Stop building these buildings under the name of Gurudwara when you don't even consider it as Guru da Dwara.

Does anybody see Guru sahib live amongest all this? Whats the point then??

We seriously need to study what's the procedure of Vatican when catholics go through this conflict abroad and starting giving ideas to our leaders at Sri Akaal Takth Sahib who seems to be less concern of all of this..what? We don't even have statement from them condemning this act let alone excommunicate these parasites of the community...as my vidya gurdev - baba jagjit singh harkhowale says: this is what happens when you feed amrit to snakes.